Love always wins

Proustian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Proustian, the baby bear, will miss her mama bear tremendously, but one thing that help eased the longing for her and also her papa bear is music - the whole family loves The Beetles, which as their name says, is a group of beetles or insects who sing rock and roll, blues and croon ballads too. The musical insects were very popular in all forests, not only that of brown bears, but of white and black-and-white bears too, and all other animals, actually, that much Proustian the baby bear knows.

One of the beetles, John Lemon, wrote a song which her papa bear will sing to mama bear whenever the latter finally comes home. 

Proustian the baby bear will remember seeing her papa bear dance with her mama bear to the tune of "Woman." Hence, whenever Proustian hears the song, she will be reminded of how even if time and distance have separated them, love will always win.

So when one of Proustian's classmates, Nini the bear, cried one day because their head teacher bear told them that no, love cannot always win, she defied her and danced with Nini the bear in front of everyone when John Lemon's "Woman" played.

Love always wins, Nini the bear, that's what this song taught me, Proustian the baby bear will tell Nini the bear after the dance. 

"Love always wins, 'di ba My?" Seulgi told her mom, as she played John Lennon's "Woman" by her bedside at the hospital. It's been a month. The Immigration has extended their visas twice already as Italy's bor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter