Sounds family

Proustian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Proustian the baby bear will accompany her mama bear to the flower-paved brick road - which separates their forest from the white bears' forest - whenever her mama bear needs to get more fruits and honey.

Proustian has been doing this for so many times already, but her heart still hurts every single time she has to bid her mama bear goodbye. 

The first time she saw her mama bear at the other end of the road, walking away from them, Proustian the baby bear cried so hard that papa bear has to carry her piggyback-style on their way home to comfort her.

"Why do you have to go?" she remembered asking her mama bear then with tears in her eyes.

"Because the white bears' forest have more fruits and honey, my Proustian."

Proustian looked around their own forest and scrunched her nose. "But our trees have lots of fruits too! And I bet we also have lots of honey!"

Mama bear scooted down and looked at Proustian's confused eyes. 

"That's true Proustian, but the big bears in the forest - the chief bear and his friends - they often take most of them and leave us with a few."

"But we are all brown bears! Why don't they share the fruits and the honey to everyone, instead of taking most of them?"

Mama bear gave Proustian the baby bear a sad smile. "Because we allow them to."

Proustian the baby bear clung to her mama bear. "I wish that wasn't the case so you can just stay with papa bear and I here. But when you'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter