03. Seongcheol and Chan (Keeper of Wrath and Gluttony)

Lords of the Underworld
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wrath & Gluttony.

  

Seungcheol studied the book on his desk, scanning the pages over and over to calm his mind. His hands unconsciously turned into fists. 

 

Fueling suddenly with anger, he bit his lips, cursing at the ceiling. 

 

“Damn you,” he said between clenched teeth. ‘Yes, curse the gods’ his own demon mocked him. “Shut up,” he mumbled, fiery burning inside of him.

 

Seungcheol, like Mingyu and Seokmin, hated the fact that he was cursed. Moreover, he hated that he was cursed with Wrath. ‘Yes, be mad’ the demon mocked Seungcheol once more. 

 

Seungcheol slammed his fists on the desk and stood up. 

 

“Hyung,” the younger sitting across the room voiced, staring at Seungcheol with worried eyes.

 

It was hard for Seungcheol to control his temper, not when he was mocked most of the time. 

 

He was damned to be angry. 

 

Angry all the time. 

 

The only time he could be calm was when he was occupied in the kitchen.

 

Seongcheol bit his lips and spun around. He glared at his roommate, “I can’t focus for one damn second!” Seungcheol growled. 

 

Hansol gulped and blinked rapidly. “I-I think you should visit the kitchen,” the younger suggested and pointed at the door. 

 

Seungcheol stormed across the room and opened the door. “Very well!” Seungcheol shouted. 

 

“Geez,” his roommate mumbled as Seungcheol left. 

 

Seungcheol couldn’t help it. If he wasn’t yelling, his demon would devour him. Whenever he opened his mouth, he had to be yelling or he would be on the floor in pain.

 

Seongcheol stormed past Seungkwan, brushing against the younger’s shoulder and made his way into the kitchen. 

 

Upon entering, he saw Chan with his back turned. 

 

“Chan!” Seongcheol shouted at the suspect. Chan gulped and turned around slowly, a piece of bread crumb hanging from the corner of his lips. 

 

“What are you doing in here?!” Seungcheol questioned. 

 

Chan giggled, “Hey, Gluttony needed something to eat.” Chan shrugged and wiped his mouth like he hadn’t been caught stealing food when he wasn’t supposed too. He grinned and rushed out of the kitchen, knowing Seungcheol’s demon had taken over. 

 

“Damn it, you just had 3 sandwiches seven minutes ago!” Seungcheol shouted across the kitchen. 

 

He stormed angrily towards the refrigerator, opening the refrigerator door and pulling out ingredients for his next recipe. 

 

“Hyung!” Chan’s voice interrupted. 

 

Seungcheol jumped and turned around, anger apparent on his face. “What?!” 

 

Chan pointed at the ingredients on the counter, “You’re going to make some food?” Chan asked, batting his eyelashes. Seungcheol clenched his teeth and ignored the younger. “Are you?” Chan bothered. 

 

“Yes! Now leave me alone!” Seungcheol roared, scaring the crap out of the younger Immortal. 

 

“Okay, okay,” Chan mumbled and finally left the kitchen, leaving Seungcheol to calm down by himself.

 

“Now what the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter