02. Seokmin (Keeper of Disease)

Lords of the Underworld
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Disease.

 

Seokmin hated the fact that he was cursed, damned in such an isolated fortress atop a hill, away from the city of Seoul and away from the humans.

 

Cursed with the demon of Disease, everything he touches eventually dies. Moreover, everything he touches dies a slow and painful death. 

 

He hated it. He hated everything about himself.

 

Before he was trapped and damned the curse of Pandora’s box, he had lived the life he always wanted. He wasn’t like Mingyu, his best friend. Not at all. 

 

He was always happy. Everyone called him the happy virus. He didn’t use women, but he rather found a liking to them. 

 

A liking between the opposite .

 

Seokmin didn’t want anything to do with Seungkwan. Matter of fact, he also hated Seungkwan’s devious tricks, but he had to admit Seungkwan was one of his closest friends so he couldn’t be mad for long. 

 

Besides Mingyu, Seungkwan was someone who would make him laugh all the time. The stupid jokes and the storytellings of how he tricked the younger ones always made him laugh out loud on his stomach.

 

But that day, Seungkwan had stolen Pandora’s box. 

 

And it was Seungkwan’s fault that he was now devoured by Disease.

 

He missed visiting the humans from time to time. He missed a woman’s touch, especially his sister’s. His happy virus now turned into a deadly virus. 

 

He couldn’t smile or laugh like he used too. 

 

He hated everything. He hated the demon inside of him. And he was sure of it.

 

Seokmin had flipped through the T.V. channels, frustrated that there was nothing interesting to watch. He got up from his bed, a room he shared with his best friend, and quickly changed. 

 

He pulled off the lengthy hoodie he wore and tossed it in the laundry bin. He grabbed for the nearest tank top and slipped it over his head, letting out a satisfied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter