06. Jeonghan and Minghao (Keeper of Lust and Destruction)

Lords of the Underworld
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lust & Destruction.

 

Mingyu had just returned home...again. 

 

This time he was home with three different women. 

 

Upon seeing the gorgeous humans in their living room, the Immortals could not take their eyes off of them, particularly one person.

 

“Hey! Jeonghan! Yoon Jeonghan!” Hoshi shouted and smacked the lustful Immortal’s head. 

 

Jeonghan spun his head around and glared at Hoshi. 

 

“What?” Jeonghan muffled, rubbing the side of his head. 

 

Hoshi rolled his eyes and faced Promiscuity, “Mingyu, take those girls to your room. I don’t want to see Jeonghan hyung with one later in the living room enjoying the time of their lives.” Everyone chuckled at his remark.

 

Jeonghan, keeper of Lust, had a particular liking for women just like Mingyu, more or less. Though he wasn’t Promiscuity, Lust had its own desires. 

 

Most often, it was women Mingyu took home, but sometimes, he would rather adore them through magazines instead. It was his way of controlling himself and his inner demon. 

 

Not only did Jeonghan desired women, but whatever his demon wanted, he had to have it. Jeonghan couldn’t help it when his demon always tempted him. 

 

If you asked Jeonghan if he liked himself, he would ignore you. He had no idea if he liked the new him or if he was just pretending and living with whatever life he could afford. 

 

‘They’re y. Where did Promiscuity pick them up?’ his demon was now tempting him, of course. 

 

Jeonghan shook his head and decided to return to the magazine in his hands.

 

“Whatever,” Mingyu said and led the women into his room. 

 

“Are you serious though?” Seokmin complained. “That means I can’t go in there until they’re all out!” he cried and cursed Mingyu, his best friend and also roommate. 

 

Mingyu shrugged, “Sorry buddy. I can’t help it.” Mingyu admitted the truth and walked away with the women clinging around his arms. Seokmin shook his head and sighed heavily.

 

The front door opened again and an Immortal came rushing in, almost breaking the door from its hinges. “Minghao, can you be any more careful?” Hoshi nagged. Minghao bowed and apologized for almost breaking the door.

 

Minghao, keeper of Destruction, destroys anything he comes into contact with. His hands are the culprits to disaster and when he couldn't control his inner demon, nothing could go against him for he would destroy everything in his path. 

 

To avoid destroying humans and shredding them to pieces, he made sure he stayed far away from them. 

 

To avoid destroying things, he wears gloves. 

 

Seokmin also had to make sure to wear gloves when touching humans. He, too, tried to stay away from them. 

 

But the demons of Destruction and Disease had no use for the Immortals because the fallen Immortals would fight back with whatever it cost.

 

In other words, they were the only ones who could almost contain their inner turmoil.

 

Minghao, often unspoken of his words, accepted his demon most of the time. Simply because he could control it, or rather, he forced himself to hold back. Albeit, that had led to many consequences before. 

 

Minghao made sure his hands were always covered and protected even if he was at home. Contact with humans was at the bottom of his list of: 'people and things to not touch'.

 

“Minghao, why are you panting?” Seokmin questioned Minghao. Minghao rearranged the door and bowed apologetically. 

 

“Can I have everyone’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter