01. Mingyu (Keeper of Promiscuity)

Lords of the Underworld
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Note; Each chapter will serve as a short story until we reach the of all members' chapters (like a mini series). This is like an introduction to the characters and a background check that will connect later onto the story.

 

Hope you like and enjoy it as always! Thanks for tuning in :)

 

Promiscuity.

 

Being handsome and tall wasn’t Mingyu’s fault. He’s as handsome as any man could desire and he knew it. Everyone feared him because of his looks and only his looks. 

 

As soon as he walks into a room, everyone stops what they were doing and could only stare for the longest minute. That was the effect Mingyu had on humans. He’d wish it worked on the others, but that was another story to tell.

 

Being Mingyu was troublesome. He knew it fairly well, but he didn’t care.

 

“So how many women did you go through last night?” Seokmin’s voice echoed through the walls.

 

Mingyu shrugged, “Five. More or less,” he stated absentmindedly. “They weren’t that great,” he added and rested his head back against the chair.

 

Women were like a decorative tool to Mingyu. They were used only when needed, but Mingyu relied on women to live. 

 

At least that’s what the demon inside of him wanted. He couldn’t go against it. The demon lived and preyed on him. Oftentimes, it devoured him almost to death.

 

“Damn bastard,” he cursed. 

 

Seokmin snorted and nodded his head in agreement, “Damned gods. They got us bad,” he remarked. Mingyu shifted in his seat and glared at the wall that separated him and his best friend. “At least you can touch them...” Mingyu heard Seokmin mumbled. 

 

Mingyu scoffed, “Exactly. Damn gods,” Mingyu retaliated and sat back.

 

Mingyu never thought that the day he would be damned would be 13,000 years ago. He remembered clearly what happened. 

 

He had specifically told Seungkwan not to dare any of the gods, especially her, but Seungkwan did it anyway. 

 

And now they’re stuck, living with demons inside of them.

 

Mingyu shook his head at the thought of it. He punched the walls and it shook. 

 

“Woah,” Seokmin muttered, moving back just a tad bit in case the walls fell on him. “You alright over there?” Seokmin wondered, flipping through the T.V. channels. There was nothing good to watch. “Be careful before that demon exhausts you, Kim Mingyu,” Mingyu heard Seokmin chuckled under his breath. 

 

Mingyu rolled his eyes, “Like I care.” He shot back and stood on his feet. 

 

Mingyu pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter