Intercepted

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

 

-

 

As Beomgyu laid there speechless, he heard a shuffle of feet that were neither his or Yeonjun's.

 

The footsteps came behind Yeonjun and within a second he was knocked out cold by someone shoving their gun into the crook of his neck. 

 

"Let's go." The man said grabbing Beomgyu's arm and dragging him out into the corridor. 

"Where?" Beomgyu asked walking in the dark.

"Back to your home." 

 

Beomgyu felt a ringing in his ears as they approached the front door, the door opened with ease. He felt the humid air greet his cheeks, the moonlight shining down on the huge van outside. 

"How did you get inside?" Beomgyu asked as he was instructed to sit inside the van.

"It was easy, this guy doesn't have much security." The man dressed in all black answered. He had black clothes head to toe, even his face was covered, he had a scar right below his eyebrow that seemed deep and recent.

 

 

"Don't worry, you're safe now." The Man says as Beomgyu looked out the window as the car pulled away. He felt apart of him pulling back as if he wanted to roll out of the car and run back inside; but he didn't. 

 

-

 

Yeonjun woke up after a hour of being knocked out cold, he held the side of his neck feeling the pain immediately.

"What happened? Ah." He closed his eyes tightly remembering. 

He grabbed the side of the bed and stood up to his feet. His vision was blurry and he sat on the bed trying to regain his consciousness.

 

'They really took him that easy?' He felt his hand ball into a fist, he felt he was too weak. He should of enforced stronger security. 

'I'll get you back and once I do, no one will take you.' 

 

-

 

"My son, i'm sorry it took so long, are you okay? are you hurt?" His father ran to his side, gripping his arms as to check if he's hurt.

 

"I'm fine, really." Beomgyu says smiling, his father hugs him tightly.

"You're safe now, i'll make sure this place is locked down every inch!" He says patting his back as he pulled away.

 

"Are you hungry? We have leftovers." His father guided him to the dining room, the food was left there as if it was prepared just for him to come back.

 

"I missed this food." Beomgyu sighed happily as he filled his stomach. The food hit father made definitely couldn't be topped. It had a feeling that made him feel safe, a feeling of home.

 

"I'm glad you're back, he didn't hurt you any did him?" He says sitting in the chair across from Beomgyu.

"No, but he is weird." Beomgyu says drinking the grape juice.

 

"My poor Beomgyu what did he do to you?" 

 

"He kissed me." His father nearly spit out his water by hearing those words.

"He? He kissed you?! My son?!" His father wiped his mouth with widened eyes.

 

"It's true sir, when we knocked him out he was doing so at the moment." The man in black spoke from the corner.

"My poor son, i'm so sorry. You must be so scared. He didn't do anything else did he?!" His father hugged him.

 

"No, i'm fine really." 

 

 

-

 

Yeonjun say that night at his desk, scratching it with a knife back and fourth across the wood. 

'He thinks he can pull cheap moves? I have moved too i'm itching to do.'

He dropped the knife on the table and walked over to the window. He opened it wanting to breathe the cold night air. 

'I hope you sleep well tonight.' 

 

-

 

Beomgyu felt happy to be home but he felt a slightly displacement. Maybe he grew too fond of the weird antics Yeonjun did. It was a source of entertainment that he wouldn't have now. 

 

He walked over to his window and looked out. There he saw someone no other than Yeonjun staring back up at him as if he could see his eyes from the distance below. 

 

-

 

Yeonjun grabbed his jacket and rushed out the door without informing anyone of his whereabouts.

 

He jogged down the road not caring to drive nor take a car. He ran in the moonlight, the stars coming out one by one as he grew closer toward the mansion. 

He bent over placing his palms over his knees, catching his breathe and looked up at the window. 

There he was him, standing there looking outside his direction. 

 

-

 

Beomgyu could feel the intense eyes as if trying to read his soul. Yeonjun tilts his head strangely while just standing there still. Beomgyu felt a uneasy as he stared down. 

 

Yeonjun held up his hand, waving it side to side slowly.

 

Beomgyu stood there not reacting at all, he was confused as to why he was there and what he was doing. 

Yeonjun lowered his hand slowly and walked away from the mansion.

 

Beomgyu closed his curtains and threw himself back on his bed.

'What a strange man.' 

 

 

-

 

Beomgyu slept soundly that night, the blankets up to his chin. His father slept at ease knowing his son was back in his hands safely and away from that weird man. 

 

-

 

Yeonjun returned to his home and immediately went upstairs and ignored the greetings from his butler. 

He opened the door to his bedroom, standing at the door seeming to recall his memories.

'I got use to not sleeping alone.' He walked toward the bed and ran his fingers along the sheets. 

 

'It's cold, again' 

 

-

 

Beomgyu was awaken by the sound of a alarm clock beside his bed, he knew his father likely set it for a reason. He decided to force himself to wake up and changed into clothes for the day.

 

He walked down the stairs, running his fingers across the rails. 

"Good Morning Beomgyu. Sorry I had to wake you early but today we're going to pay Yeonjun a visit." His father spoke standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Why are we visiting him?"

"I'm going to ask him a few things." 

 

-

Yeonjun stared at the tv on his wall, the same boring show he was watching for hours played. He felt bored not having someone around to play with, he missed Beomgyu as much as he didn't want to admit.

 

'He was only a pawn but now he turned into something more." 

He placed his head in his hands, seeking to sulk there as if anyone noticed. 

 

-

 

"What're we asking him?" Beomgyu asked on the car ride.

"Just wait and see. I'm going to change things up a bit." His father smirked, the plan going on inside his head. 

-

 

The door bell rang and immediately Yeonjun shot up. He quickly rushed to the door before the butler was given a chance. 

"I'll open it." He says placing his hand on the doorknob, the butler nodded but stood in his place. 

 

He slowing opened the door and the first person his eyes saw was Beomgyu, followed by his dad beside him.

'Why is he here?' He mentally rolled his eyes seeing his dad. 

 

"Hello Yeonjun. Are you going to let us in?" The Dad spoke with a smile. It made Yeonjun feel uneasy but he decided to allow it, he slowly opened the door fully letting them walk inside.

 

"What brings you here?" Yeonjun asked sitting down, the two sat across from his desk.

 

"I have a few things to ask you." Beomgyu's father says sitting up straight, he rubbed his sweaty palms against his knees. 

 

"What is it?" Yeonjun says leaning back in his chair, he seemed too relaxed.

"What is it you want from me exactly?" 

"What I want? Do you want to answer for now or before?" Yeonjun asked leaning forward again with his elbows beside his sides.

 

"What do you want so that you leave my son alone?" 

 

"The problem is, the thing I want is exactly that."