Come back

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

------ 

 

Yeonjun watches the clock in boredom. He was tired of signing useless papers all day and having no way to annoy. He missed Beomgyu. He missed him so much that he even sent him ten letters the last two days. 

TEN.

 

He threw the empty wine bottle in the trash can and it shattered. Shattered the same as his ambitions that very moment. 

What's the point? I hate it. I hate it here. 

 

Yeonjun ran out of wine again that day, he's been drinking his poor self to death these two days. He wanted to forget it but when liquor didn't change anything. 

Nothing he did would change that fact he remembered every word he said. Every event he caused and made. It was unforgettable and unchanging. 

 

"Sir. I advise you to see a therapist about this.." the Butler says looking concerned. 

"No' I don't need any." Yeonjun slurred as he rubbed his temples of his head feeling annoyed. He didn't think he needed any damn help, he wanted what was happening to him this moment. He wanted to torture himself for the pain he's caused the one he very loved. 

 

"Sir.." 

"Please just leave me in peace?" Yeonjun says on the verge of tears now as the butler finally leaves him be. 

He laid his head down to his desk on top of his crossed arms and begins bawling his eyes out. 

What is wrong with me? Why can't I admit anything I do? Why? I want to but a part of me doesn't allow myself. 

He crumbled a piece of paper in first annoyance and threw it away. 

 

He felt his world crumbling apart as the seconds passed, his ran out of tears to cry. His eyelids feeling swollen and burning intensely. 

 

Yeonjun takes out more papers drunkly writing on them making more letters to send.  

 

 

 

------

Beomgyu saw the familiar red envelopes that smelled of alcohol even from the paper. He sighed throwing them all away immediately, he didn't want to even bother trying to read his bull. 

He watched the pathetic papers fall into the trash, where they would stay being unread.

 

He walked back inside the house and his father was grabbing his jacket preparing to go out.

"I'll go visit the Kang's. Be back around dinner." 

Beomgyu felt bored being all alone but had no one to talk to and certainly wasn't talking to that .

 

He walks to the bedroom looking for anything to do and spots his guitar. He grabs the old guitar and sits by his opened window beginning to play a random tune as he watched the sunset. 

 

The orange- pink sky filled his vision as he played out random notes that seemed to fit perfectly. He hummed along with it and noticed movement out in the distance, Yeonjun. 

The pathetic man was dressed in overly huge clothes, a big gray jacket and a beanie. He looked completely like trash. 

He's really taking it hard isnt he? Good for him. Karma. 

 

Beomgyu smiled and saw the pathetic man placing more letters in the mailbox. 

 

Beomgyu felt his chest pinch as he saw Yeonjun's eyes meet his from below.

"Can we talk?" Yeonjun says lowly staring at the boy who continued strumming his melody, the notes became deeper and harsher.

 

 

"No." Beomgyu says removing his gaze from the pathetic man back to his guitar. 

"Come on." Yeonjun raised his tone a little higher over the melody. 

"No~" Beomgyu sings not lifting his gaze.

Yeonjun rushes toward the front door only to be blocked by the guards.

"Please!" Yeonjun yelled causing the citizens who're passing by to stare.

"Whatever just come in, you're making a damn scene!" Beomgyu sets the guitar down and walks down the stairs annoyed. 

 

Yeonjun quickly walks inside the house feeling anxious to see the man he missed so dearly and hugs him first thing tightly. Beomgyu tenses not expecting such a reaction. 

 

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry i'm an ." Yeonjun rubbed his lower back as his chin rested on his shoulder.

 

"Are you?" 

"What do you mean? Of course i'm ing sorry i'm just a idiot." Yeonjun cried some more. 

 

"I'm glad you admit." Beomgyu says standing idle as Yeonjun cried into him, his sobs finally dying down as a few minutes passed.

 

"Are you done?" Beomgyu asked and Yeonjun backs away to look at him in the face.

 

"I'm sorry. Please. I won't joke like that again. I won't marry anyone. I promise." Yeonjun holds his shoulders looking into his eyes pleading with him. 

"If you break any of your promises i'm never speaking to you again, got it?" Beomgyu says serious, his tone deeper and slow. 

"I promise, thank you." Yeonjun hugs him tightly feeling relieved he could start to fix the problems he's caused. 

"Stop crying, you're making me feel bad.." Beomgyu wiped the tears from the idiots eyes and handed a tissue to him. 

 

"Sorry." Yeonjun wipes his tears eyes and blew his runny nose. His face was red from crying making him look sick. 

"My dad won't be happy if you're here though.." 

"Then come to my home, we can talk more." Yeonjun says grabbing his hands. 

"We can talk here for now, he won't be back till dinner." Beomgyu sits down on the couch followed by Yeonjun beside him.

 

"How have you been?" Yeonjun asked, "Well, have you been drinking today?" Beomgyu looked at the man who seemed ditzy. 

"Yes.." He shakes his head feeling guilty inside, he knew Beomgyu hated him to drink.

 

"I told you to stop. Promise me you will." Beomgyu waits for his answer expectedly.

"I promise i'll stop drinking.." Yeonjun blinks slowly looking into his eyes. 

"Thank you, I hope you mean it." Beomgyu says rubbing his shoulder lightly. 

"I do." Yeonjun hugged the man again feeling complete once again. 

 

"Throw away all your alcohol when you go back home okay?" 

"Yes I will for you." Yeonjun grabbed his hand rubbing his fingers lightly. 

"Thank you." 

 

That day, Yeonjun returned home throwing out every empty and filled alcohol bottle he had. 

There was not a single amount of alcohol left in his home now, he stayed true to his promises. 

He didn't want to anything up now, he can't not again. It was his last up already, he knew he had to be extra careful now with his decisions toward Beomgyu. It didn't just affect him but now his relationship toward Beomgyu which was important to him. 

 

Beomgyu's phone suddenly rang and a phone call from Yeonjun came through.

"Hello? Uh... I want to invite you for dinner at my place.." Yeonjun says shyly over the phone call.

 

"Sure. I'll be over in a hour." Beomgyu hands up leaving Yeonjun feeling mixed about it. 

Did he hang up because he's disinterested or what?

 

Yeonjun sighed as he shoved the phone back in his jacket pocket and continued cleaning his house for any alcoholic things possible.

 

Beomgyu headed toward Yeonjun's house preparing himself for anything. Good or Bad.

 

He knocked lightly on the door taking a deep breathe before it opened. 

"You made it, come in." Yeonjun opened the door to the lowly lit house.

"Why is it so dim?" Beomgyu looked around noticing the lack of light.

 

"Secret. Follow me." Yeonjun grabbed Beomgyu's hand leading him toward the back door slowly. 

"What're you planning? You're making me nervous." Beomgyu bits his lip as Yeonjun stopped in front of the back door. 

 

his hand slowly wrapped around the doorknob...