Roses

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

-

 

The smell of the sunlight filled the nostrils of Beomgyu. He opened his eyes slowly, he turned to his side to see Yeonjun sleeping. 

It was something he saw every day but didn't get use to it yet. 

 

Beomgyu liked how peaceful he was sleeping, he didn't say weird things or have a nasty attitude.

 

He liked him better this way, he preferred if he just stayed asleep for some more hours. 

 

Yeonjun's eyes started to open, he saw Beomgyu looking at him but he quickly moved his eyes to the other direction. 

 

"Were you staring at me?" He smirked, he rubbed his tired eyes.

 

"No." Beomgyu lied and Yeonjun sits up in the bed. 

"Let's go shopping today." Yeonjun blurted our, Beomgyu was shocked.

 

"Shopping?" He asked.

"Yes, you need clothes. Not that I mind seeing you in mine." He smirked again making Beomgyu roll his eyes.

"Let's go already." He stands up. 

 

 

 

-

 

"What about this jacket?" Yeonjun held up the black hoodie with white lettering. "It's nice, I'll chose it." Beomgyu places the hoodie across his arm.

 

"Let me." He takes it from Beomgyu and draped the clothes he close on his arm to carry.

 

"You're being so nice in public." Beomgyu says with gritted teeth. 

 

"I'm always nice, i'm buying you clothes now aren't I?" She says motioning to his arm. 

 

"For now."

 

-

 

The two walked back toward the car with the bags of clothes. 

"You got a lot, you should be happy not having to wear loose things now." Yeonjun says sitting down beside Beomgyu in the car.

 

"Thank you." He says quietly, as he sat down he placed the bags beside him. 

 

Yeonjun reached across him, his arm going past his waist toward the seatbelt.

 

He pulled the metal piece and clicked it into place.

"I can do it myself, i'm not a baby." Beomgyu says as he watched him. 

 

-

 

 

The drive home was silent for the most part, Yeonjun would occasionally steal glances at Beomgyu without him noticing. 

 

He looked cute to him, his hair was the puffiness he liked to see, his face looked content. 

 

They finally arrived home and stepped out of the car together. There unexpectedly, Beomgyu's father was waiting at the front door of Yeonjun's mansion.

"Oh boy." Yeonjun laughed walking toward him, Beomgyu followed next to him with the bags.

 

"What brings you here?" Yeonjun smiled.

"Beomgyu, my son. Are you okay?!" He touched Beomgyu's arms making sure he wasn't hurt.

"I'm fine." 

 

"What's that? are you making him carry your things?!" His father noticed the bag.

 

"That's his clothes I bought him." 

 

"You bought him things? What're you trying to do?" His father asked with a confused look.

"If you excuse us, we have things to do. Sorry we can't chat all day." Yeonjun says and grabbed Beomgyu's arms pulling him near the front door as the guards held his father back.

 

"Beomgyu! I'll get you back! Damn you Yeonjun!He yelled as they entered the house. 

 

"He's really angry." Yeonjun laughed he kicked his shoes off. 

"He had a reason to be." Beomgyu added.

 

"Well, I didn't see you fighting to escape." 

 

"I couldn't of, it's pointless." He says walking up the stairs.

 

"You're right. Yeonjun watched him go up the stairs. 

 

He walked over to the table, his eyes looking at the rose that was still alive, it looked the same as before. pretty.

 

 

-

 

"I want to go eat outside." Beomgyu whined, he was tired of eating inside.

 

"Outside? Where?" 

"A restaurant, anything but inside this place." 

"Are you tired of staying already?" 

"Yes, i'm tired of being inside all day." 

 

"Okay, let's go." Yeonjun opened the door and motioned for him to leave. Beomgyu eyes him suspiciously as he walked out the door and the door slammed behind him. 

 

"What?" Beomgyu says in disbelief at what just happened.

 

"Sir, Which restaurant would you like to go to?" The butler spoke beside Beomgyu, he was letting him go alone?

 

-

 

Yeonjun shut the door, he wanted to test Beomgyu. He wanted to see if he'd come back or ditch him. He smiled seeing the pretty rose still full of life, he decided to not remove the thorns. 

 

It had a reason to be there, once he didn't know yet. 

 

-

 

"One order of Tteotbokki please." Beomgyu asked the waiter. She took the Menu and left to grab his drink. 

 

He sat in the small restaurant, it was one he often liked to visit; he was allowed to go outside by himself before he was taken, because no one knew who he was. 

 

"Here's your drink sir." The lady placed the Coke on the table, the drink had lots of ice making it cold. He almost got a brain freeze from drinking too fast.

 

The butler stayed outside in the car, he had the air conditioning on and accidentally fell asleep. He didn't keep his eyes on Beomgyu as he promised.

 

Someone walked inside the restaurant, Beomgyu was eating his food as the footsteps approached him.

 

He saw there, his father standing.

"Father? How did you know?"

"Son, I have eyes everywhere. Look he's not going to let you go easily but I have a plan." He took out a small envelope with something inside and slid it across the table.

 

"I can't stay here long, take this. One injection of this will send someone into a state of shock. If you're ever in danger don't hesitate to use it. 

 

Also, if you ever want to escape this is ideal to use as well. " 

 

"Father, are you suggesting me to kill me?" 

"Yes, if needed." 

 

Beomgyu didn't want to kill the man, he didn't want to hurt anyone actually. 

 

"I don't want to hurt anyone."

"My son, I have to go but please don't let him know of this. Stay safe while I work on getting you out." He walked out of the restaurant just as fast as he came.

 

Beomgyu stuffed the envelope inside his pocket and finished his plate of delicious food.

 

He didn't understand why his father didn't just take him back? He did mention he wouldn't give up easily, this Yeonjun was something else.. 

 

Would he steal him back or something? it's possible he's crazy.

 

Beomgyu finished the food off the plate and paid the lady with the money the butler gave him. 

He walked outside into the evening sun, the sky was turning orange by now. 

 

He saw the butler exit the car and opened the back door for him, "Thank you." He says stepping inside. 

 

He didn't know his purpose of being kept around and so ... nicely kept. 

He stared outside the window on his way back.. thinking. 

 

 

-

 

Yeonjun sat nervously at the table, he wanted to chew his nails off at the anticipation. 

His leg even started to shake, his nerves got the best of him.

He didn't know why he felt this way, he wanted to reassure himself that the boy would return. He trusted the butler to keep his eyes peeled, and the boy to come back either way. 

 

The door pulled into the large garage, it was a simple garage with white walls and seven different cars inside. 'Did he drive them all?'

 

Beomgyu stepped out by himself this time without the butlers help. 

The butler opened the garage door for him and he entered. 

 

"Sir, we've returned." The butler says as Yeonjun quickly turned his head, he smiled seeing the boy return, He was correct. He knew he wouldn't leave that easy, he decided to trust him a little more.

"Did you have enough to eat?" 

"Yes, Thank you."

 

 

Beomgyu tried to hurry the conversation to go to the bedroom, he became nervous about the needle he was hiding.

"I'll go change." He excused himself, luckily Yeonjun didn't follow.

 

He waited till he was out of Yeonjun's sight and picked his pace up. He rushed inside the room and changed before deciding the hide the needle. 

He fiddled in his pocket and looked around for a place that was easy to access but not easy to guess as a hiding place.

 

The drawer was too obvious, he looked down and saw a vase in the corner of the room on a dresser, he decided to put it there.

 

He walked over and carefully dropped the envelope into the vase. It was a brown vase, the outsides were rugged as it seemed old. 

He didn't think anyone would check here as if looked it hasn't been touched in ages. 

 

He sighed in relief, he didn't want him to find the needle on him and accuse him. That would end badly, he might even get hurt. 

 

Yeonjun entered the room quiet as a ghost, he was standing the same direction as Beomgyu.

"What're you doing?" He asked, Beomgyu looked up.

"Oh I was just wondering what's in here." He says rubbing the top of the dresser.

 

"You can't use it without a key, and you don't need to know." He says with his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the door.

 

"Okay then, Are you going to bed?" Beomgyu asked, Yeonjun was already dressed in comfortable clothes looking relaxed.

 

"I'm just watching you." He says with his eyes fixated to him.

 

Beomgyu could feel the power of his heated gaze on him, he wasn't giving up easily.

 

"For why?" Beomgyu raised his voice slightly.

 

"I'm just making sure you're not being nosey." 

 

"I'm just standing here." He fired back. 

 

"Okay sure, Stay away from my things please, I won't tell you again." He says almost in a threatening voice. 

 

"Sorry." Beomgyu says, he didn't mean it he just said it to ease the situation. 

 

"Are you just going to stand there?" Yeonjun says as Beomgyu didn't move from his position.

"That's the same you're doing.." He says not eyeing him.

 

"Just lay down if you're not going to do anything." 

"I'll go get something to drink, i'm thirsty." Beomgyu tried to walk past Yeonjun who didn't move from the doorway. 

 

"Thirsty? Why? Are you feeling pressured?" He says with a smirk. 

"No, my throat just hurts." He lied expecting Yeonjun to move.

 

"Kiss me and i'll move." Yeonjun joked but Beomgyu didn't take it as one. 

Beomgyu, which was full of anger; laid a hard slap across the face of Yeonjun.

 

Yeonjun blinked his eyes slowly, he couldn't believe what just happened. Beomgyu had slapped him so hard that his cheek started to burn from the impact now. 

 

"You." He spoke out with a venom in his voice, Beomgyu became worried realizing what he just did. 

 

"Sorry." Beomgyu spoke, only half of that was true. He was tired of his jokes especially at a time as now. 

"Don't think you can do whatever because of your father, If i wanted to get rid of you now I can." He spoked and walked past Beomgyu toward the bed. 

 

Beomgyu didn't look back, he rushed out the door down the stairs. His knees gave out on him at the bottom and he struggled to breathe. 

 

 

Yeonjun sat at the edge of the bed and ran his fingers through his hair, he felt anger wash over him and leave just as fast. 

He didn't understand why he said what he did, he didn't want to kill him. It was never a thought in his mind even when he was slapped. 

 

He fell back onto the bed, his eyes staring at the ceiling. 

 

'What am I doing?' He spoke to himself. 

 

-

 

Beomgyu stood up, his breathe finally returning to normal.

"Are you okay?" The maid spoke seeing him looking pale.

"I'm fine sorry, can I have some water please?"

 

 

He sat at the table and slowly drunk the water, he felt his anger wash away as the liquid cooled his throat. He didn't really mean to slap him but he was fed of with his jokes he threw out occasionally. 

 

Yeonjun felt his fingers turning numb, he felt he couldn't feel anything at the moment. He walked toward the dresser. 

He didn't want him to ever open this, if he did he would surely freak out. 

 

He made sure the key was hidden in only a place he knew, a secret compartment. 

 

Beomgyu sat at the table for a few minutes staring into darkness, he felt the cold breeze from the air condition running through the vents. 

 

He decided he didn't want to sleep anywhere near him tonight, he went to the couch and laid down there. 

He wanted to be by himself for tonight, he curled into a ball and tried to fall asleep. 

 

 

Yeonjun waited there for a hour, he noticed he wasn't coming back and began to worry if he actually left. 

 

He walked down the stairs in the darkness, his eyes trying to adjust as some moonlight filled the dining room.

 

He didn't see anything, no one. 

He sighed and walked toward the living room, there he saw a figure on the couch curled up, he knew it was him.

 

'He slept all the way here?' Yeonjun felt something tug at his heart, he didn't want him to be so far from him. 

He walked over to the couch, standing in front of it looking down at sleeping Beomgyu.

 

"I'm sorry." He says even though he knew he wouldn't hear him, he bent down to see his face. 

The moonlight was on half of it, he could see his eyelashes that were shining. 

 

He felt mesmerized every-time he saw him, even him just sleeping. 

He wanted to be close to him, he got used to his bed not being so empty anymore. 

 

He tried to wake him up by lightly tapping his face but nothing came.

 

"Beomgyu.." 

He shook his arm lightly but again; nothing in response. 

"Beomgyu, wake up." He raises his voice slightly but he didn't budge at all.

 

Yeonjun sighed, he stood back up to his feet and decided he would bring him on his own.

He bent down and put his arms around him, he wasn't too heavy so he could easily carry him. 

 

He slowly walked in the darkness toward the stairs, carefully lifting his feet up with each step. 

 

He made it into his room and walked over to the edge of the bed. He tried to put Beomgyu down slowly but ended up falling over with his hands on each side of him. 

 

Beomgyu's eyes fluttered open and saw Yeonjun hovering over him, he was confused and sat up so fast that their heads bumped causing both to wince in pain.

 

"What're you doing?" Beomgyu said rubbing his forehead. Yeonjun still hasn't moved from his position. 

 

"I was bringing you to bed." 

 

"While hovering over me like some creep?" He says looking at him.

 

"Sorry, it wasn't like that" He stood up now, removing his arms. 

 

"Just go to bed." Beomgyu threw the pillow at his face, but meant to aim for his chest. 

 

"You really are testing me." Yeonjun says with his grip tightened around the pillow.

 

"Are you angry because of a soft hit? You're so weak." Beomgyu fires.

 

"Weak? Don't test me." Yeonjun became defensive toward him.

"Go to bed, you weak ." Yeonjun's mouth fell open in disbelief, he just called him that word. 

 

"Did you just call me, Me a ?" He says in disbelief, he felt his ears burning with anger and something else he couldn't describe. 

 

"Yes I did." Beomgyu says pulling the sheet to his chin and turning his back toward him.

Beomgyu felt the covers being pulled away, so strongly that his body shifted slightly.

 

"You're pushing it." Yeonjun says on his knees next to him with the covers in his hands.

 

"Can't I sleep?" 

"You think you're sleeping after calling me a ?" 

"Sorry" He says shrugging his shoulders to Yeonjun.

 

"I can't believe you, I've been holding myself back." 

"From what? Killing me?" Beomgyu laughed loudly, it filled the room. 

 

 

"I'm not scared of you, Choi Yeonjun." Beomgyu says with his face blank.

 

Yeonjun didn't know how he felt hearing that, it was a mixture of emotions. 

 

 Yeonjun stares at him for two seconds before he suddenly placed Beomgyu's body between his knees. 

"What're you doing?" Beomgyu asked, Yeonjun remained silent and just stared at him. 

 

"Tonight, i'll show you who's the ."