A heart of ache

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

-

 

Yeonjun counted the days since he's seen Beomgyu, today was the 30th day.  His father hired more guards around the house, he wasn't even allowed within a 6 12 foot radius of the home. 

"About your offer, we'll be glad to join companies." Mr Kang spoke from his seat.

"Really? Thank you so much. I look forward to it." Yeonjun smiled hearing the great news.

 

"I heard you recently inherited a island as well."

"I did." 

"Do you have any plans with it?"

"Not as now, why?"

"We're planning on opening a vacation resort and was wondering if you'd be interested in sharing your island. Of course you get half of the shares."

 

"I'll think about it, thanks for the offer."

 

Yeonjun leaned back in his chair, cracking his sore back on the chair. Mr. Kang had just taken his leave, a proposal that was another success. 

 

He had goodluck this month except Beomgyu, that was his karma. 

He tried asking multiple times to see him but the boy wasn't giving in to anything, even the food he sent over didn't work.

 

The letters he sent all went to the trash can outside the home, and the gifts as well on display for Yeonjun to feel his heart break at. 

 

He walked down the low lit road toward the home, his eyes tracing the rocks on the pavement. He felt tired of his life even if his business was successful. He grew up alone and continued to be alone.

 

Beomgyu gave him someone to talk to, to laugh with and to cry with. Now what did he have? Nothing. 

 

He admitted he regretted what he did that day, he didn't mean those words he said. He couldn't take them back and for that he remorseful.

 

He reached the lit up house, guards surrounding the entire front spaced out with their black uniforms.

 

"Back again?" One spoke up, Yeonjun lifted his defeated head with sorrowful eyes.

"They threw it away didn't they?" He asked walking toward the garbage can. 

There he saw the gifts and letters, they weren't even opened at all. It showed Beomgyu really didn't care what he had to say, he didn't want to hear anything.

 

-

 

Beomgyu walked over to his window needing fresh air, he felt stressed from all the papers his father was throwing at him about the business. All day he was lecturing him about business, saying he needed to know everything so he can become the owner. 

Beomgyu didn't care much for Business related things, he didn't see a point in a life full of juggling with your enemies. 

 

He opened the red curtains to reveal the sunset starting to show, he looked down to see the familiar stalker man. A stalker. 

 

He sighed resting his hand on the windowsill, resting his hand in it. Why can't he leave me alone? 

 

He opened the window slowly, but only a small portion so Yeonjun wouldn't notice hopefully. 

He felt the cool breeze greeting his fingertips, Yeonjun heard the small noise shifting above. 

He turned his gaze up to the window to see the missing person there. 

 

"Beomgyu!" He yelled out seeing the boy glance around him before walking back from the window.

 

Yeonjun sighed while rubbing his nose bridge, "Come on! You can't ignore me forever!" He yelled out with his hands around his mouth to produce the noise louder.

"I can and I will, go home Yeonjun. Give it up!" Beomgyu yelled from the small opening of his window.

 

"Can we talk? Please!" Yeonjun yelled out with hope in his heart.

 

"I'll give you five minutes! Guards him to the garden out back!" Beomgyu closed his window tightly. 

 

-

Yeonjun followed the three guards to the garden out back, "Wait here." One ordered as he went inside the house. 

Beomgyu came out front the back door, walking down the small steps toward Yeonjun. 

"What do you want?" He asked stopping infront of him, he placed his hands in his pockets.

 

"Can we talk alone?" 

"Alone? Why? Are you embarrassed?" Beomgyu laughed sarcastically. 

"I'm not joking." Yeonjun says without twitching even a slightly facial muscle.

 

"Give us five minutes." Beomgyu ordered the three guards who left slowly. 

 

Beomgyu began walking through the garden with Yeonjun following behind him. 

"Sit." Beomgyu motioned toward the bench, Yeonjun sat down with his hands clasped in his lap.

 

"You have five minutes, say whatever you want." Beomgyu stood looking at Yeonjun wondering what he had to say. 

"Do you hate me?" Yeonjun asked not looking up from his hands, afraid of the gaze on him.

 

"Hate? No. I just don't like you anymore." 

The words made Yeonjun's heart hurt, 'I just don't like you anymore.' 

 

"Why?" 

"Why? You kidnapped me, did many unspeakable things and played with my emotions. Should I like you?" Beomgyu laughed. 

 

"I didn't fake any of it.." Yeonjun met his eyes finally.

"Now you're acting so small? you're acting too good to acknowledge me before. What's with the change of heart?" Beomgyu walked across the garden.

 

"I know I shouldn't have said those things, i'm sorry. I didn't mean any of them." Yeonjun stood to his feet.

"Don't come closer, stay there." Beomgyu warned, Yeonjun's feet came to a halt. 

 

"You only have two minutes left, use it wisely." Beomgyu looked at his silver watch.

 

"I want to be close to you, I have no one.. I realized after I met you; I didn't feel so alone anymore."

 

"Is that so? So what do you want me to do?" Beomgyu leaned his back against the fence.

 

"I want to meet you, just like this. I want to earn your trust back."

 

"I never trusted you, let's get one thing straight.." Beomgyu stood back up straight, walking over toward Yeonjun.

 

"You didn't? Why?" 

 

"Why would I trust someone who kidnapped me? I just wanted to live.." Beomgyu contained his laughter seeing the face that fell upon Yeonjun.

 

"You, you tricked me." Yeonjun felt his fist become balled up.

"Watch yourself, You're in my territory." Beomgyu smirked seeing his fingers turning white.

 

"You, you're heartless." Yeonjun gripped his shirt in anger.

 

"Your times up, good seeing you. Yeonjun." Beomgyu began walking off, Yeonjun quickly grabbed his wrist, pushing him against the fence.

 

"You're brave, if the guards see you it's over for you." Beomgyu laughed.

"I'll make sure it's over for you first." Yeonjun spit out.

 

"So now you want to kill me? How fast you change." Beomgyu threw his hand off of his arm. 

 

"Go home Yeonjun." Beomgyu says with his hair a mess now.

 

Yeonjun felt a wave of emotions pass through his veins, sadness, regret, brokenness and anger.  

"Leave." Beomgyu says louder this time but Yeonjun didn't budge, he placed his arms on the fence behind Beomgyu at the sides of his head.

 

Beomgyu felt his heart race as Yeonjun moved himself closer toward him. 

"What're you doing? Get away." Beomgyu says trying to maneuver himself away.

"You didn't trick me." Yeonjun says bringing his face closer to his, he could feel Yeonjun's breathe hitting his lips.

Yeonjun moved his lips closer toward his stopping right before they touched, he waited there testing his theory. 

Beomgyu couldn't rip his eyes off of the plump lips, his throat feeling dry. Without himself realizing, he placed his own lips to Yeonjun's in a quick but intense motion. 

Yeonjun pulled back quickly, his theory was complete.

 "You tricked yourself." Yeonjun whispered in a playful song like tone before walking off. 

 

-