Escapes and escapee

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

 

-

 

 

"What're you trying to do? I suggest you stop." Beomgyu warned Taehyun who stood at the end of the stairs to their basement dwelling.

 

"Tsk, I'm getting a good deal I can't just stop all of this." He laughed, Beomgyu felt his ears heat with anger. 

"Don't step foot in my house again." Beomgyu guided Yeonjun past him toward the stairs. Glares shooting into his soul. 

 

"Oh don't worry. I won't." Taehyun says with a playful tone. Beomgyu didn't like where the tone was heading or could.

He carefully made sure Yeonjun was safe as they reached the top of the stairs toward the house again.

 

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked as the two walked the long hallway corridor.

 

"He showed up at my house then he started asking all types of questions.. Then I remember he said he had a package for me in his car so I went outside to check it. Then I remember being hit in the head but it's blurry after.." Yeonjun rubbed a small bloody spot of hair. 

 

". I'm sorry this is all my dads fault." Beomgyu noticed the bloody patch of hair.

"It's fine. I was too stupid going to a strangers car.." 

 

"You're not stupid. They're just conniving es.." Beomgyu helped the man out the front door with no problems. The guards watched the two them as they walked along the converter path. 

 

"I'm so tired." Yeonjun rubbed his eyes. "Do you want me to call a taxi?"

"Yes, I don't think I can walk much longer.." He nodded. Beomgyu opened an app on his phone punching in numbers and called the taxi for the current location of them.

 

Beomgyu sits beside Yeonjun as the two waited for the taxi patiently.

 

"What the hell did they do?" Beomgyu asked.

 

"Long story I just want to go home." Yeonjun coughed.

 

"You okay?" 

 

"Do i look okay? I'm practically dying over here my face is turning blue." Yeonjun rubbed his arms feeling cold. 

 

 

"They forced me to drink something I don't know what it was." Yeonjun coughed and red liquid sprinkled on his hand. 

 

"." Yeonjun noticed the red sprinkles and Beomgyu as well. 

 

"Go to the nearest hospital, now." Beomgyu ordered the driver. 

"Beomgyu-" 

"No, you're not okay don't you dare say those words!" Beomgyu yelled at Yeonjun who shuts up quickly as the driver raced toward the hospital. 

 

 

They reached the hospital, eyes staring as the two rushes inside the hospital. Beomgyu walked with Yeonjun's arm on his shoulder to support him As he coughed. 

 

"I think he's been poisoned please we need help immediately. " Beomgyu says with red eyes. 

 

"This way." The nurses guided them into a room where the doctor immediately came. 

 

"We'll handle it from here you need to step out please."

 

"Why?!" Beomgyu yelled.

 

"Sir please. Make this easy for him." The doctor pushed Beomgyu lightly into the hallway and he kicks at the door feeling tears forming in his eyes. 

He felt angry, enraged. He was thinking about how evil they were, how stupid his father acted. He wanted badly to repay them a visit but he didn't. He couldn't be as low as them, never. 

 

Beomgyu waited nervously in the seats outside in the hallway, picking at the skin on his fingers. What if he's not okay? What will I do? Those damn bastards are going to pay. I swear..

 

A few hours passed and Beomgyu wakes up from a nap, his eyes burning. He walked toward the nearest vending machine and purchased an energy drink. 

 

He needed energy to wait for the results of Yeonjun, he became impatient.

 

The doctor steps into the hallway with heavy steps and locks eyes with Beomgyu.

"You can come in now." The doctor motioned to the opened door and Beomgyu slowly stepped inside. 

 

His heart racing as he laid eyes upon Yeonjun who was asleep with IV's connected in his arms and a breathing tube in his nostrils.

 

"What was wrong? Is he okay?!" Beomgyu worried.

 

"He's going to be fine, it was a minor poison used to handle rats but a small amount so it didn't damage his organs too badly. He's really lucky." The doctor flipped through the papers on his clipboard. 

 

"Does he have any family?" 

 

"No." 

 

"Then, you have to sign here. You're the only one he's with and eligible." 

The doctor hands him the clipboard and Beomgyu signed the line with his signature.

 

"I'll give you two some time. I'll be back to tell you when he's eligible for release." The doctor exits the room and shuts the door. 

Beomgyu reached out a handle shakily toward his limp one, grabbing onto it. 

 

"I'm sorry." Beomgyu lowered his head as he felt tears rolling down his cheeks. 

 

"It's my fault. My fathers fault." Beomgyu felt guilty being released to the bastard who caused him this pain. 

 

"I'll make sure they pay. For you." Beomgyu reassured the sleeping man. He waited in a chair beside the bed as he fell asleep holding the man's hand tightly. 

 

Yeonjun opened his eyes slowly to take in the vision of the hospital room. He looked down at his hand to see Beomgyu's head on his arm and hands connected. 

 

He smiled feeling warm at the scene and lightly coughed feeling his throat dry. He lightly shakes his arm to wake Beomgyu up. Beomgyu blinked a few times before completely opening his eyes and gasped.

 

"I'm so glad you're okay." Beomgyu hugged him, Yeonjun rubbed the upper part of his back in circles. 

 

"Me too, don't worry." Yeonjun smiled. 

 

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Beomgyu asked worriedly.

 

"Can you get me some water?" Yeonjun asked sounding a little raspier than normal. 

 

"I'll go find someone." Beomgyu exited the door and stopped a nearby nurse. 

A few seconds later the nurse arrived carrying the cup of water and placed it on the tray across Yeonjun's bed. 

"Here you go, drink slowly." 

 

Beomgyu watched as Yeonjun drinks the water slowly making sure he was fine. 

 

"I'm fine don't worry too much." Yeonjun laughed. 

 

"Don't move too much, you're weak." Beomgyu worried.

 

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Yeonjun smiled. 

 

"I hate seeing you like this knowing it's my fathers fault." Beomgyu felt his body become riddled with anger and rage toward the man.

 

"Don't worry. I was stupid. If I wasn't stupid going to the car I wouldn't be here.." Yeonjun sighed.

 

"You're not dumb! What they did was just harsh.." Beomgyu grabbed his hand again, the cup almost falling.

 

"Sorry." He apologized and made sure Yeonjuns hand was tight around the cup. 

 

"You're cute when you're worried.." 

 

"Ah really you're in a hospital and all you care is about me being cute?" Beomgyu rolled his eyes. 

 

"Yes." Yeonjun reached out punching his cheeks.

 

"Enough, you should rest!" Beomgyu lightly slapped his finger away. 

 

A knock suddenly interrupted the two.