Rejected

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

 

"Tonight I'll show you who's a ." Yeonjun spat out and Beomgyu began to grab his ear and pulled it so tightly that Yeonjun ended up huddled over in pain.

 

"Looks like I showed you." Beomgyu says while standing up and walking toward the door, Yeonjun following behind closely. 

 

 

"Where do you think you're going?" Yeonjun pressed himself agains the door and locked it behind his back. 

 

"Move."

"No."

"Move now."

 

"No, I said no."

 

 

Beomgyu looked toward the vase on the dresser, he didn't know whether he should take the chance.

 

"What're you looking at? Are you really curious of what's in there?" Yeonjun laughed.

 

"No."

 

 

"Let's just forget this happened and go to bed okay?" Yeonjun says, Beomgyu was confused by his sudden change. 

 

Beomgyu buries himself under the blankets so much that you could tell a person was under it. 

 

He felt the bed shift in weight as Yeonjun laid down, he had his back turned to him.

 

"Goodnight." 

-

 

In the middle of the night Beomgyu tossed and turned, he eventually ended up right behind Yeonjun's back. Yeonjun felt someone's breathing on his neck and turned around. 

 

His face less than two inches close to Beomgyu's now.

 

He felt himself being drawn toward him, like a magnetic connection.

He didn't notice his face was inching closer to his, Beomgyu was sleeping unaware of what was about to happen. 

 

Yeonjun places his lips into Beomgyu's, He didn't then realize fully what the was doing. He was in a daze again as he was when drunk, he felt drunk but indeed wasn't as he didn't drink any today. 

 

He closed his eyes as he continued to kiss him for what seemed a hour but really was 3 seconds. 

Beomgyu felt something strange happening, something soft against his lips. 

He went to touch his lips but realized someone was there where his hand went. 

 

He opened his eyes to find Yeonjun there, kissing him still unaware Beomgyu was now awake.

 

Beomgyu didn't know whether to retaliate or just pretend he was still asleep. 

 

He closed his eyes not being able to make a decision in such a small amount of time, He felt a hand being placed into his cheek, it was warm and gentle.

 

Beomgyu kisses him back without realizing he even had, Yeonjun's eyes shot open as he felt it he didn't know he was aware of it. 

 

'Maybe he thinks it's a dream' He thought to himself. 

 

Yeonjun knew he should stop before he actually woke up, he stopped after a few seconds and quickly turned his back to him again.

He was confused as to what he just did and why he did it. 

 

Beomgyu meanwhile opened his eyes slowly to see the back of Yeonjun, he brought his hand up and touched his lips. It was something he never felt before but only saw in movies. 

'Why would he kiss me?' He thought to himself as he fell back asleep. 

 

 

-

 

That morning Yeonjun woke up and remembered what happened, he looked over to see Beomgyu sleeping peacefully. He wouldn't mention it. 

 

He got dressed and went downstairs to see the six men from the mission two weeks ago.

 

"Is there a problem?"

"Sir, his father knows who we are now, this is a serious problem for us."

 

", you all need to leave the country. I'll give you enough." Yeonjun was getting irritated now, his father was beginning to found out things.

 

"How long do we stay gone for?" 

 

"Two months, i'll send you money once you're there as well." 

 

 

-

 

Beomgyu woke up rubbing his eyes, he felt at his lips remembering last night. He actually got kissed and not by who he thought it would be. 

 

He didn't think Yeonjun was ever serious about it but now he knew. 

'He really is a creep' He thought to himself. 

He didn't know why he kissed him in his sleep, did he think he wouldn't notice?

Had he done it before? So many thoughts crossed his mind as he got dressed.

 

Yeonjun entered the room and a awkward silence commenced.

Beomgyu cleared his throat, "Did you sleep well?" Yeonjun asked.  

"Yes, and you?"

"I slept good" He noticed Yeonjun smiling a little too much.

 

"You seem happy.." Beomgyu pointed out making Yeonjun quickly remove his smile.

"I just had great news that's all."

 

"What's it?"

"Just some plans went well." 

He was being vague to him, Beomgyu knew he wasn't talking about what he said.

 

Beomgyu decided to be upfront with him, "Did you kiss me last night?" 

The question made Yeonjun almost choke on his own saliva. 

"Did I what? Me? No No." He laughed awkwardly.

 

"It must of been the ghost." 

 

"Yes you're right it was." Yeonjun laughed, his ears were red. 

 

"I wouldn't kiss you so i'm glad it wasn't you." Beomgyu joked even though Yeonjun felt his heart break a little.

 

"Why?" The question made Beomgyu shocked.

 

"Why would I let you?" 

 

"Why Wouldn't you?" Yeonjun walked toward him.

 

"You shouldn't do that, You said yourself i'm not your type." Beomgyu says stepping backwards.

 

"Lately, i've seemed to have a new type." He says walking closer.

 

"Are you joking?" Beomgyu asked and his back hit the wall. 

 

"What if i'm not?" 

 

"I won't accept it." Beomgyu ducked under Yeonjuns arms and walked toward the door. 

 

"Why?" Yeonjun followed.

 

"No." 

 

"Yah! Why?" 

 

"I don't like you." The statement made Yeonjun stop his steps.

 

"You really don't like me?" Yeonjun stood there looking pitiful.

 

"No." Beomgyu says with his back facing him as he walked down the stairs. 

 

 

-

 

"Yah, you aren't talking to me now?" Yeonjun asked at the table.

"No." 

"Why? I kissed you and you act like this?!" Yeonjun yelled out, the butler and maid looked with wide eyes. 

 

"What're you looking at?! Yes I kissed him! Is that wrong?!" He yelled out pointing at them, they ran off. 

 

"Do you have to let the world know?" Beomgyu stood up from the table.

 

"Give me a chance."

 

"Chance to what?" 

 

"A chance to let you trust me."

 

"I'll never trust you." Beomgyu's words ripped at his heart and Yeonjun fell back into his chair. 

 

-

 

Yeonjun came into his bedroom and grabbed his pillows like a child throwing a tantrum, he side eyed Beomgyu as he walked outside his door to the room next door. 

Yeonjun didn't want to even sleep next to him after what he said. 

 

Beomgyu shook his head awhile sighing and decided to just go to bed, Yeonjun was in the next room sulking to himself. 

 

 

A knock was hear at the door of the room Beomgyu was in.

It woke him up out of his sleep, the knock was hard.  

 

"What?!" He yelled sitting up, the door cracked open to see the familiar Yellow dyed hair. 

"Can I sleep with you please?" Yeonjun pleaded.

 

"Just come on I'm tired." Beomgyu closed his eyes trying to sleep again. 

 

Yeonjun carefully laid in the bed, he laid on his side staring at Beomgyu. 

 

Beomgyu felt his eyes and shot his eyes opened making Yeonjun jump.

 

"Why're you staring? Are you trying to kiss me again?" 

 

"No, I just like looking at you." 

 

"Why?"

"Because.."

 

"Whatever Goodnight." Yeonjun sighed seeing him turn his back.

 

"Because I love you." He whispered into the air that only heard it that night. 

 

-

That day Yeonjun drunk a lot of wine, he was feeling sad. "Why don't you like me?" He slurred out to Beomgyu who was trying to eat his dinner. 

 

"I've had enough." Beomgyu stood up and went to the bedroom, locking the door behind him. 

 

Yeonjun has been drinking all day and spurring nonsense to him. 

"I can't take anymore of him." He ran his fingers through his hair making it messy, he was frustrated.

 

"Hey, open the door." Yeonjun tried to turn the door handle, it jiggles repeatedly.

"No!" Beomgyu yelled, Yeonjun slide down the door. 

"You're so mean." Yeonjun cried out like a kid.

 

"Why don't you love me?" Yeonjun says in his drunken state.

 

"What're you saying?" Beomgyu opened the door and Yeonjun fell on his back, he stared up at Beomgyu. 

 

"I love you." Yeonjun says without a shame in the world.

"What? You're crazy." Beomgyu leaves him on the floor by himself.

"I love you." Yeonjun grabbed his ankle restricting his ability to move.

"Let go of me." 

 

"Not until you love me back." He slurred out. 

 

"I won't ever."

 

"But but..." Yeonjun sat up the tears welding in his eyes. 

 

"I can't stand you anymore." Beomgyu locked himself in the other room next door.

 

He knew Yeonjun was just drunk, he wanted to take all of the alcohol and pour it out so he didn't have to deal with this anymore again.

 

A breaking sound was heard from the room next door, Beomgyu opened the door and ran to the room.

 

Yeonjun was there, the bottle broken he was drinking and he was digging inside the drawer on the bed.

 

"Come here." He spoke to Beomgyu.

 

"Why?" 

"Come here!" He yelled out this time and Beomgyu walked to infront of him. 

 

Yeonjun grabbed Beomgyu's hand and placed the syringe inside it. He didn't know what it contained or what it would do.

 

"Kill me." Yeonjun says looking at him in the eyes.

 

"What? you've lost your mind!" Beomgyu says.

"Just do it! Right here!" Yeonjun grabbed his hand and placed his finger on the side of his neck.

 

"I won't." Beomgyu dropped the needle and it hit the floor.

 

"I knew it, you want to keep me alive and make me suffer." Yeonjun laid back on the bed. 

 

Yeonjun began to come out of his drunk state after a few minutes of laying there. He had been drunk for two hours, spurring nonsense into Beomgyu's face.

 

"Huh? God my head hurts what's going on?" He sits up, his face had a painful look.

 

"You're crazy, you're saying you love me and telling me to kill you." Beomgyu says pointing to the needle on the ground.

 

"Why didn't you?"

 

"It wouldn't do me any good." 

 

Yeonjun picked up the needle and held it to his neck, "I'll do it myself."

 

Beomgyu slapped the needle out of his hand, "I don't know what's wrong with you but stop saying those things." 

 

"Sorry."

 

 

-

 

"Did I scare you?" Yeonjun asked.

"Don't drink anymore."

"I won't, i'm sorry." 

 

"I didn't realize what I was doing or saying." Yeonjun picked the needle up and threw it away. He didn't seem to need it for anything anymore.

 

"I need to shower, don't drink and just stay here." Beomgyu walked inside the bathroom.

 

Yeonjun laid out on the bed, his head was pounding. He fell asleep within a few minutes. 

 

Beomgyu saw him peacefully asleep as he came out of the shower dressed, he smiled to himself and went downstairs to ask the maid to clean the glass up. 

 

Meanwhile he asked the butler if he could hide the alcohol for now, the butler surprising agreed. 

 

 "I love you."

 

Those works tugged are his heart, he didn't mean those right? right.  

 

His father would surely die of a heart attack if he ever heard those words. They were enemies.

 

Beomgyu walked back to see Yeonjun stirring in his sleep. "Don't leave." He sleep talked. 

Beomgyu laid beside him and hugged him, he suddenly felt sorry for him. 

 

"Don't...leave..." Yeonjun says again.

Beomgyu felt something changing in his heart, Yeonjun was all that bad. 

 

 

Was he?