The trick and trickster

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

-

 

Yeonjun walked home with a smirk on his face, Wait a few days and he'll come back. 

-

 

Beomgyu stood there, speechless touching his lips. 

"You tricked yourself."

Did I? Was I really the one who got tricked? 

 

"Beomgyu, it's time for dinner." A guard spoke.  

 

"Sorry, i'm coming."

 

-

 

"You talked to Yeonjun?!" His father stood up from the table, his fist balled up on the table top.

 

"It was for five minutes, he wouldn't stop bothering me." Beomgyu groaned.

"I told you don't talk to that man! He's strange.." He sat back down with a calmer face.

 

"What if he liked me?" The sudden exchange of words made his father almost choke.

 

"If he WHAT? Have you lost your head somewhere?" He stood back up. 

 

"It's just a question!" Beomgyu deeply sighed frustrated with his overreacting father.

 

"You and him? Beomgyu what did the man do to you? Tell me." He says kneeling beside him, looking hopeless.

 

"Nothing, He did nothing. Father you should sleep." Beomgyu walked away.

 

"Beomgyu! Beomgyu!" He yelled out but Beomgyu ignored his cries.

 

-

 

Beomgyu waited until midnight for his father to fall in his deep sleep as the old man usually did, he wouldn't be able to easily surpass the guards but came up with a lie.

"Where are you going?" One guard asked as he walked outside the front door, he was dressed in a baggy cardigan and his favorite loose pants.

 

"I'm going to the store, I want ice cream." He lies, the guard looks at him for a few seconds, watching his face.

 

"Don't you have ice cream inside?"

"It's not the flavor i'm craving, are you questioning me?" He asked with a raised brow.

"No, No. Sorry. Don't be out too late." 

 

Beomgyu walked down the almost dark alleyway toward Yeonjun's place. He didn't know why he felt the need to visit him at this hour but he did anyways. 

He was confused about his words earlier and maybe needed confirmation himself.

 

He knocked lightly on the door, there were a few lights on inside the home. 

 

-

 

Yeonjun was sleeping with his head on the dinner table, he passed out after looking over a few paperwork's and didn't even finish his dinner. 

The sound of a doorbell and knocking woke him up, the papers falling to the floor mixed up now. 

 

Damnit, who is it this late? 

 

He walked over to the door which was being knocked repeatedly, he opened the door to reveal the person he missed the most these days.

 

"Beomgyu? what brings you here?" Yeonjun tiled his head as he looked at the boy.

 

Beomgyu entered the house closing the door behind him, he pushed Yeonjun toward the wall, trapping him.

 

"W-What're you doing?" Yeonjun panicked in the low lit room. 

 

"Where you so nervous?" Beomgyu asked, he brought his lips toward his ear biting the bottom portion of it.

"Ah seriously? what're you doing?" Yeonjun tried to remain calm. 

Beomgyu moved his lips toward his neck, he hovered over it a few seconds making Yeonjun become anxious.

He began kissing his neck slowly, Yeonjun felt himself become tense as the actions happened.

 

"What're you playing at?" Yeonjun tried to move his neck away but his body was against his mind.

 

Beomgyu remained silent as he switched from kissing his neck to now slightly biting along it.

 

Yeonjun had to suppress his sounds wanting to escape from his mouth, his body was feeling conflicted. 

 

Beomgyu lowered the kisses down his neck reaching his shoulder blade, Yeonjun reached his hand to Beomgyu's hair. He pulled his head back ever so slightly removing him from his neck and planted his lips to his. 

 

Beomgyu didn't expect what was happening, his plan was to drive him crazy and leave, it seemed the crazy part was working 

 

Yeonjun ran his fingers through Beomgyu's hair, Beomgyu's hands eventually found there way in his hair as well. The kiss was unbroken for almost a full minute, the air becoming hotter as each second passed.

 

Yeonjun moved Beomgyu's back toward the wall now, his lips attacking his neck like a hungry wolf. 

Beomgyu felt his body become flushed by the heat arising throughout it. 

 

Beomgyu's fingers gripped at Yeonjun's shirt, Yeonjun grabbed his waist pulling him closer to him. 

 

The sudden turning on of a light made the two freeze, the maid stood there looking like a deer in headlights with a broom.

"S-Sorry! I thought someone broke in!" She turned the lights back off and ran out into the kitchen. 

 

Beomgyu smirked , "You tricked yourself this time." He sand as he exited the house in a quick instant leaving Yeonjun baffled. 

Two can play at this game.

 

-

 

Beomgyu walked along the path back home feeling like he won a lottery, How pitiful he probably looks now.

 

-

 

Yeonjun fixed his clothes feeling out of breathe. What the hell is he playing at? Teasing me like that? 

 

Yeonjun grabbed the ice cold bottle of water and chugged it down feeling hot, also bothered.

 

I'll get him back for this, and worse.

 

Yeonjun crushed the bottle in his hand and threw it away. 

 

-

 

"Where did you go last night?" Beomgyu's father spoke in a high voice.

"I went to buy ice cream." He answered nonchalant.

"Ice cream? I didn't see any new flavors in the fridge." His father rose an eyebrow.

"I didn't buy a container, just one." He crossed his arms at his fathers pushy words.

 

"Don't go near that man anymore." 

"Here we go again. I told you I didn't and you're bringing him up like you're obsessed." Beomgyu rolled his eyes tired of hearing about Yeonjun. 

"I'm just worried for your safety."

"Don't be, I can handle myself." Beomgyu stood up exiting the dining area.

 

Just when he thought he couldn't get more annoyed he looked out his window. Yeonjun's face was smug as he saw Beomgyu spotted him.

 

Beomgyu closed the curtains on him, Yeonjun's mouth fell open in disbelief. Seriously? He just plain out ignored me while i'm right here?

 

"Go home already, don't you have any pride left?" The guard yawned. 

Yeonjun picked up a rock from the ground and threw it toward the window making the glass shatter behind Beomgyu. Beomgyu felt his eyelid twitch as he quickly walked over, the glass crunching beneath his shoes. 

 

"You! You'll pay for this!" Beomgyu pointed his finger down to him.

 

"I didn't do it, it was the wind!" Yeonjun yelled.

 

"Wind my ! Just wait there! Don't move!" Beomgyu ran down the stairs dashing outside the door. 

When he reached outside his door he saw no one was there, he gripped his nose bridge in anger. 

 

"Choi Yeonjun!" He yelled. 

 

-

 

Yeonjun ran down the cold street with no stops, he was scared for dear life as he reached his door. He bolted inside the house quickly breathing heavily.

How did you like that? Now you can't ignore my shouting!

 

-

 

Beomgyu watched as the maids cleaned the glass from his room, his father gasped upon seeing it.

"What happened?!" 

"Yeonjun." Beomgyu leaned against his doorframe.

"I told you that man is trouble. I'll go pay him a nice little visit-"

"Just leave him alone, he wants a fight don't give it to him." Beomgyu raised his voice. 

 

"Fine then. You deal with this." His father went off to finish his daily tasks. 

 

I'll deal with it alright.

 

-

 

"Let me in, I forgot something important." Beomgyu lied to Yeonjun's guard. 

 

"What did you forget? I'll ask the maids."

"It's something only I can know." He lies again, crossing his arms.

"I can't just let you walk inside." 

"Me and you both know you dislike him, just let me inside i'll grab my things and go!" Beomgyu pushed the guard aside. 

He opened the door, the room sounded noisy from the vacuum cleaning being .

Maids were wiping down the dining area and vacuuming the hallways. 

 

"Oh? Can I help you?" A maid asked, "I need to look for something I lost in Yeonjun's room." He lies.

"His room? Sorry he's not home-" She was cut off by Beomgyu walking up the stairs anyways. 

"You can't!" She yelled out but to no avail as he walked down the hallway toward the office door. 

 

He opened the door, his eyes scanning every inch of the room. 

He plundered through the papers that were laid across the desk, one came across that caught his eyes. 

The title was Choi Beomgyu.

 

He stuffed the paper in his pocket and continued looking for the island paperwork. 

He opened the drawers scanning every paper he could quickly, some drawers were locked.

He looked out the window as he hears a car door, out stepped Yeonjun.

 

He quickly darted down the stairs, rushing past the cleaning maids toward the back door. 

 

The door was locked to his surprise, he tried turning the lock but it seemed luck wasn't on his side. 

The front door opened, a confused Yeonjun looked at the struggling man.

"What're you doing?" 

 

"Nothing, I was just leaving." Beomgyu laughed nervously as he was twisting the doorknob.

 

"Really? Tell the truth." Yeonjun walked toward him.

 

"I came to see you but you weren't home so I was leaving now!" He lies, "Then why're you trying to escape from seeing me?"

 

"You scared me, I thought it was someone else." He let go of the doorknob, he was hopeless.

 

"Really? What did you come see me for?" Yeonjun sat down in a chair, never taking his eyes away.

 

"About my window you broke!" He reminds him, Yeonjun sighed. 

"Isn't it such a small price, why can't you pay?" 

"You have to give me something in return." Beomgyu narrowed his eyes. 

 

"Like what? My body?" 

 

Beomgyu felt all the air leave his body, his ears red from anger at this point. 

"Stop saying things like that! This is a serious matter." Beomgyu walked past the amused man.

 

"Of come on. I can't joke?" Yeonjun walked behind him toward the front door.

 

"It's the matter of the joke that isn't funny. No one wants to touch that." Beomgyu says with his nose wrinkled up. 

 

"Oh really? You were trying last night awfully hard it seemed." Yeonjun spat out, everyone's eyes widened. A maid even dropped the cleaning solution bottle which it exploded on the floor.

 

 

"Clean that up, you let's talk outside." Yeonjun opened the door.

 

-

 

"What?" Beomgyu asked sassily.

"The payment, what will you accept?" Yeonjun asked.

"What payment are you suggesting to me?"

 

"You have plenty of money, that means you want something else right?" Yeonjun raised an eyebrow.

"Perhaps." 

 

 

"Tell me what it is." 

"What can you offer?" Beomgyu leaned against the door.

 

"Myself." Yeonjun smirked, "Never happening. Forget it." Beomgyu walked off the steps.

"Wait! I was just kidding!" He grabbed his shoulder.

"How about, A gift. I'll give you a gift!"

"Sure, surprise me." 

 

 

Yeonjun smiled with a thought in the back of his mind.