A new development

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

------

Yeonjun woke up feeling confused, the darkness surrounding him only moonlight lighting the room. He was on the bed halfway hanging off, his neck feeling sore from the position. 

 

What the hell? What happened? 

 

He rubs his neck as he sits up on the bed, looking around the room thinking in his head to before.

 

His eyes widened remembering the events that happened previously. 

 

He remembered him and Beomgyu inside the room. 

He remembers them both walking toward the bed but after us a blur for him. He felt his head become pounding with a headache as he tried to remember the events. 

 

He turned his light on and looking around the untouched bed. 

What happened here? I can't remember anything..  

 

He felt conflicted inside and like a train hit his body, it ached all over. He walked over to the bathroom and eyes himself in the slightly dirty mirror. 

His eyes looked red as if he hasn't slept in days and his hair a mess. 

He splashed cold water to his face and left the bathroom feeling no different than CONFUSED.

 

He felt as if he walked in circles trying to regain his memories of before he slept.

 

I don't even remember laying down..

 

-----

 

 

Beomgyu returned to his angered father. 

"Son' Where the hell have you been?!" 

"Sorry. I got distracted." He apologized to his father with a sorrowful face. 

"It's fine please just don't do it again." He lessened his anger seeing the face his son showed.

 

"You don't look so good are you okay?" He noticed Beomgyu seemed worried and pale.

 

"I feel a little dizzy that's all." Beomgyu sighed walking toward the kitchen. 

 

-----

 

 

Yeonjun threw himself forward toward the sink feeling his stomach turning. He felt nauseated suddenly. 

What the hell happened? Did I get poisoned?

 

He turned the water on to wash down the contents of his stomach that was emptied. 

 

--------

 

"Are you okay?" A maid asked seeing Beomgyu staring at the glass of water in deep thought.z

"Sorry. I'm just not feeling good. However i'm fine." Beomgyu drinks the water slowly, his stomach feeling weak. 

 

"I'll get you some medicine." The maid opened the cabinet searching through multiple bottles prescribed to him from previous occasions. She finds the correct labeled one and sets it down in front of him. 

 

"Thank you."

He opened the bottle and swallowed the white pill with ease and thinks back to earlier. 

 

 

---------

Yeonjun learned his lips hovering over Beomgyu's ear, waiting few seconds. 

"Did you think something else?" Yeonjun laughed taking his steps backwards and Beomgyu looks in disbelief at him.

"You're joking. Please tell me you're joking." Beomgyu says in a serious tone looking at the pathetic man in front of him now.

 

"Joking? No." Yeonjun laughed walking toward his window.

"You know what. I've had enough of your . Choi Yeonjun." Beomgyu grabbed the vase on his dresser making Yeonjun's eyelids raise.

"What're you doing with that?" He walked closer to the man but Beomgyu walked around him throwing the vase into the window. 

 

The window shattered with shards flying to the floor. The window was now broken same as Beomgyu's; a payback. 

"What the ?" Yeonjun says walking toward the window his eyes glaring at it. 

"You deserve it." Beomgyu opened the door walking out but Yeonjun grabs his wrists stopping mid way.

"Hey, you think you can break my window and leave?!" Yeonjun says raising his voice.

 

 

"You haven't fixed my window!" Beomgyu yelled defending himself.

"So that gives you a reason to break mine?"

"Basically and you're pissing me off." Beomgyu thrashed his arm out of Yeonjun's grip. 

 

"Yah, get back here!" Yeonjun yelled.

 

"Don't speak to me again." Beomgyu yelled running down the stairs away from the man.

 

"Come back!" Yeonjun ran down the stairs behind him trailing closer as the seconds went by. 

"No! Leave me alone!" Beomgyu yelled reaching the bottom of the stairs.

 

"Hey' Come back here now!" Yeonjun grabbed his wrist again turning him around, Beomgyu collided into his hard chest. 

 

"Where are you running? Back home? Where you're tucked away? Do you not want to be free?"

"I'm not free with you either." Beomgyu replied snarling. 

 

"Whatever. You have more freedom here." Yeonjun scoffed, he thought is words are unbelievable right now. 

"Shouldn't you be getting married anyways?" Beomgyu eyes him intensely, those eyes that seemed to cut his skin.

 

"You want me to? Sure. I'll invite you a front row seat!" Yeonjun stuck his tongue out at him and Beomgyu slapped it making it retreat. 

"That hurt!" Yeonjun rubs his tongue with his fingers.

"It's nothing compared to the hurt you brought me." Beomgyu sighed whispering.

"What?" Yeonjun let go of his hand letting it fall to his side. 

"Nothing, I'll go now."

Beomgyu opened the door but Yeonjun placed his hand atop it. 

"What did you say? I caused you pain?" Yeonjun asked again.

 

"Yeah." Beomgyu nodded. Yeonjun stares at him for a few seconds before opening his lips to speak.

"I didn't mean to. Really. I'm sorry." Yeonjun says with lowered eyes. 

"Okay." Beomgyu plainly says feeling like he wanted to escape the scenario.

"That's all?" Yeonjun leaned closer to him.

"Keep your distance please." Beomgyu pressed a finger to his chest. 

"Why? you didn't have a problem before?" He winked to the boy who gave a disgusted look.

"Oh whatever. You're acting." Yeonjun laughed.

 

"No, i'm serious.." Beomgyu says trying to escape his looks, but his eyes followed him intensely.

"So if I kiss you, you won't have any reaction?" Yeonjun brought his lips closer.

"No." Beomgyu shook his head looking at the ceiling.

"Really? Guess i'll have to kiss my wife." Yeonjun smirked backing away leaving Beomgyu flushed in anger.

"Seriously?" Beomgyu pushed the man back a few steps and opened the door again leaving.

"Hey' Come back! I was joking!" Yeonjun yelled seeing the man fleeing off in heavy steps. 

 

------

 

Yeonjun closed the door feeling empty. Why do I let my ego get in the way? Why can't I just relax for once?

He felt immediately regretful of what hes said and done. He felt as if he ruined his own possible outcomes. He watched the sky turn darker now as the rain clouds came into view. It's another one of those nights i guess, to be drunk.

 

He's pulls out the familiar bottle of wine he so cherished every night he was lonely or sad. It helped his head to be soothed, to clear his worries of his mind. He didn't know why he sabotaged himself and then felt bad. It was his own doing after all, isn't it?

 

He poured the wine in the glass and chugged it. Another and another. Two become 10 shots now and his vision blurred.  He watched the lights from the ceiling, the blurry look making him close his eyes. He swayed back as fourth at his chair to imaginary music. 

 

"Sir, i think you should sleep.." The butler took the glasses away and the wine bottle from his pathetic client.

"Okay~ goodnight!" His head fell to the table making a thud and everyone shook their heads in disapproval at the sorry man before them.

 

"He's a lost cause.." The maid laughed cleaning the glasses. 

 

Yeonjun woke up a few minutes later feeling confused as to why his wine was missing but felt so tired that he walked up the stairs slowly. The rail was barely able to be held onto since he was so intoxicated.

 

By time he made it to his room he was so impatient he didn't even kick his shoes off, he laid straight on the bed passing out. 

 

-------

Beomgyu sat by his window that still was broken, the air coming inside the room making it cold. He grabbed a blanket engulfing himself. 

"Damn him, I dislike him."

 

 

But why did I also love him?