Trust

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

 

A few days had passed, Beomgyu's father made relentless attempts to annoy Yeonjun into giving is son back. Beomgyu was still reluctant to trust the man, he always kept his eyes on him anticipating his next move toward him.

 

The man had been strangely acting kinder lately but also having his mood swings, Beomgyu was confused by the mans behavior toward him.

 

He wanted to go home but apart of him was saying 'It's not so bad..yet."

 

He walked outside the door into the small garden area, there was a array of colors the flowers shown.

 

Red, pink, white and blue. The colors were so bright it hurt his eyes by staring too much. 

He walked over closer toward the Red roses and sniffed them. The smell was no other than roses, the smell wasn't too strong however. 

 

"You came out here by yourself?" Yeonjun's voice came from the back door, he was staring at the garden seeing Beomgyu bent over sniffing the flowers. 

 

"Yes. is that a problem?" He asked while looking at the flowers.

"You shouldn't be alone, someone might take you from me." He walked closer toward the garden. 

 

"I'm not yours anyways." He scoffed at the words that left Yeonjun's mouth. 

Yeonjun walked until he was beside him and stopped, his body facing him; he put his hands in his front pockets.

 

"You like roses?" He asked seeing Beomgyu looking between the roses. 

 

"Yes, they're beautiful." Beomgyu lets out a small voice.

 

"Yeah, like...angels." Yeonjun stops himself from saying the word.

"You?" Beomgyu says almost like asking a question. He knew Yeonjun wanted to say the roses were beautiful like him. 

 

"No that's not.." Yeonjun says feeling embarrassed.

 

"You're right they are. But everything beautiful eventually withers and dies." He says crushing the roses in his hand, the petals falling to the ground. Yeonjun's eyes darted between the ground and Beomgyu; he was confused by his actions.

 

"Why did you..." He starts to say as he watched the petals fall slowly down, they gently laid on the ground. 

 

"No reason, sorry for that. I'm going back inside it's too hot here." Beomgyu says crushing the petals under his shoes as he walked back toward the door. Yeonjun watched him, he bent down and picked up a single petal that hadn't been stepped on and held it to the sun.

 

"It only withers if you allow it." He says to himself and put the petal in his pocket. 

 

-

 

"Do you want any wine?" Yeonjun asked to Beomgyu sitting beside him at the dinner table again. It was like this for the past few days, he's always wanting him close. 

 

"No thanks." 

"Why? it taste really good, try a little." Yeonjun held the glass up to his mouth and Beomgyu scrunched his nose.

 

"Come on, Just a small sip." He pleaded and acted as if he was sulking now.

Beomgyu knew he wouldn't shut up and sipped the smallest amount he could, he didn't like the weird taste in his mouth but swallows it. 

 

"How's it?" 

"Terrible." Beomgyu says sticking his tongue out and grabbed the coke he was drinking previously.

 

"More for me then." Yeonjun says sipping on the purple wine. 

 

 

-

 

"Your father really doesn't give up easily, but he also doesn't give in." Yeonjun sighed, he sit the glass on the table a little harshly. 

"You should of expected that." Beomgyu says with a low voice but Yeonjun heard. 

"I what? Should of expected?" He smirked.

 

"You know him so much, you stalked him so shouldn't you know how to work around him?" Beomgyu challenged his words.

 

"It seems I didn't know him as much as I thought considering he had someone like..." He pauses looking at Beomgyu's face before finishing "You locked away."

 

"What's so shocking about it?" 

"Why would he keep such a pretty thing like this locked away? Or is because he felt shamed? Did he not want anyone to see his son was so pretty?" Yeonjun says tilting his head to the side. 

 

"You're better off asking him yourself, I don't know the reasons." Beomgyu sat up straight in the chair. 

 

"Such a shame a pretty thing like you.."

Yeonjun slurred you could tell he was clearly a little intoxicated. It was more of a relaxed daze he was in now. 

 

"What?" Beomgyu asked with his eyebrows furrowed, he was become anxious.

 

"A pretty thing like you has so much to offer, Yet no one to offer it to." He smirked to himself looking across the table into nothing.

 

"What do you mean?" Beomgyu says backing away in the chair as Yeonjun moved closer.

 

"Your heart. your soul and even.." He stopped from what he was about to say and cleared his throat as he become out of his hazy state a little.

 

"Even?" Beomgyu asked.

 

"Nothing, i'm going to lay down. Don't go anywhere." Yeonjun says standing up and dragging his feet toward the stairs. 

 

He went up the stairs one by one,

grabbing the rails to balance himself. 

He fell to his knees on one step, Beomgyu stood up, he walked over to him. 

"You can't even walk to your room." He says rolling his eyes.

 

"Help me then." Yeonjun spits out. 

 

"Fine, grab my hand." He extended his smaller hand to Yeonjun and he grabbed it with a strong force pulling himself up, it was so harsh that Beomgyu even stumbled.

 

"Help me to my bed." Yeonjun says, he wrapped his arm around Beomgyu's shoulder so he could walk properly. 

 

Beomgyu helped guide him to the room, his foot slowly pushed the door open and walked to the edge of the bed.

Yeonjun flopped down on his , he began removing his own shirt and Beomgyu stopped him.

"What're you doing?! Are you stripping here?" He exclaimed.

 

"Why? It's hot! We are both men don't act like you haven't seen a mans body!" He pushed Beomgyu's hands away and took his shirt off.

 

The white shirt came off his body slowly revealing his skin, he seemed to be sweating slightly.

 

"Was he sick?" Beomgyu asked in his mind. 

 

"Put this in the clothes hamper." He threw the shirt into Beomgyu's hands and Beomgyu walked inside the bathroom, he put the shirt into the hamper. 

 

He walked back outside and froze at seeing Yeonjun standing up, he took his belt off and threw it to the floor from his pants.

Beomgyu's eyes widened when he saw Yeonjun trying to undo his pants. 

"Yah! Don't!" Beomgyu rushed forward and grabbed his hands.

"Why? I want to shower. Can I not change in my own room?" Yeonjun slurred, he was still slightly drunk.

 

"Change inside the bathroom!" Beomgyu says.

 

"You make everything so difficult for me." He sighed with his hands on his hips now, he ruffled a hand through his hair.

 

"Please. I'm sorry." Beomgyu pleaded and Yeonjun looked down to see his face was serious.

 

"You can take your hands off now." He says and Beomgyu quickly took his hands off of the pants waistband.

 

"I'll go shower, if i'm not out in 20 minutes it means i've fell asleep." Yeonjun says closing the door behind him. Beomgyu let out a sigh of relief, he didn't want to see anything pertaining to him being unclothed.

 

He slowly knocked on the door, "Yes? what do you want? are you coming to join me?" Yeonjun joked from inside the steamy room.

"No, you didn't grab any clothes so I did for you." Beomgyu shouted over the shower water.

"Come in and leave them on the toilet seat." He yelled from inside.

 

 Beomgyu slowly opened the door, making sure he was in the shower fully before entering.

He slowly stepped inside and went over to the toilet without looking that direction, he sits the clothes down and turned around.

 

He closed the door behind him and slide down it to the floor.

"He's crazy." He says to himself. 

He tried to strip in front of me and even asked me to shower with him, what is he? He's not sane that's the truth. 

 

A few minutes passed and Yeonjun finished changing into the clothes brought to him. 

He opened the door and Beomgyu who was still against it fell, his back against the floor. 

 

He looked up at Yeonjun who was standing above him looking down curiously.

"Were you waiting for an invite?" He joked but Beomgyu did not give a reaction, he got on his knees and stood himself up.

 

"If you're done, I think it's best for you to lay down now." Beomgyu suggested.

 

Yeonjun walked past him, he laid in the bed on his back. 

 

Beomgyu watched Yeonjun lay there just staring at the ceiling for a second before turning his head to him. 

 

"Are you going to stand there and watch me or are you going to join me?" He says with a raised corner of the mouth.

 

"Fine." Beomgyu enters the other side of the bed, he stayed as far as he could away.

"Are you scared of me? You're almost falling off the bed." Yeonjun laughed.

 

"I just like the edge.." He lied.

 

"Is that so." Yeonjun says placing his hands behind his head. 

 

 

"What do you want from my father?" Beomgyu asked all of a sudden, the question making Yeonjun be caught off guard.

 

"That, It hasn't been fully decided." He says, the truth was he didn't know fully. He wanted to see what his father would offer to him, or perhaps he wanted Beomgyu. He shook his head at the last thought, he didn't know what was coming over him these days.

 

Was it because he was lonely? Was it because he hasn't been touched in a long time? Was he that desperate? He sighed to himself.

 

"You don't even know what you want? How long do you plan on keeping me?" Beomgyu asked with raised eyebrows. 

 

"Not even I know that." Yeonjun says watches the ceiling, he looked over at Beomgyu. 

 

The sun was beginning the set, the glow shining on Beomgyu's face, he looked unreal to Yeonjun.

 

"Pretty." He whispered, the word left his lips but ended up reaching Beomgyu's ear.

 

He blinked at hearing the word being whispering, he looked over to Yeonjun he was looking at him already. 

 

He didn't know if he liked being called that word, wasn't it for women? Even so, he can't deny it made his heart feel a sensation. Was it because it was sincere? Possibly. 

 

"Can I?" Yeonjun says without context.

"Huh?" Beomgyu answered back, Yeonjun was looking at him with lowered eyelids.

 

 

"kiss you?" The two words left his lips, he realized what he just said and he felt as if a glass had just broken. His eyes widened, It awoken him from the daze he was in and he sat up quickly. 

"No,no that's not what I mean!" He held his hands out shaking them in a motion.

 

"You want to kiss me?!" Beomgyu shouted and sat up in defense. 

 

"No that's not, I was thinking of someone else you remind me of!" He lied, Beomgyu looked but it seemed he half believed him. 

 

"Okay." He says shifting his voice as he slowly laid back down but not taking his eyes off the anxious looking Yeonjun. 

 

 

"I told you already, I'm not like that." He says sitting on the edge of the bed with his back facing him.

 

Why did he say that? He embarrassed himself, he didn't know why he said it. 

"Okay okay, just go to get already." Beomgyu says flipping over on his side, his back facing Yeonjun. 

 

Yeonjun looked over his shoulder at the sleeping boy, he stood up and walked down the hallway. 

He walked out into the darkness and down the stairs, he stopped at the back door.

 

He looked outside the window toward the garden, he opened the door and was met with a slightly cool breeze. 

 

He walked toward the garden, the flowers greeting him, he held a rose in his fingers.

 

The smell was evident this time, it filled his nostrils and he decided to pick it. 

 

He walked back inside with the rose in his hand, trying to evade the thorns.

 

He grabbed a vase from the kitchen, he filled it with water then placed the single rose inside.

 

He decided to place it in the middle of the dining table, the vase white white with golden linings. 

 

He liked how pretty it was in the moonlight, the vase glimmered and the rose fit it. 

The vase was smooth as he felt along it with his fingers until he reached the golden lines that seemed rugged and stuck out a little. 

 

It was a bit like him in a way, he had part about him that was easy to figure out but these parts were guarded by harsh outlining.

 

He walked back up the stairs to his room, the door was wide open as he left it.

There was Beomgyu sleeping, he was laid on his back now.

 

Yeonjun stood for a second just watching him, he looked so peaceful, and... pretty. 

Pretty. The word he always used, he wanted to erase that word from his vocabulary. It got him in trouble often times, Beomgyu seemed to despise him for it which made Yeonjun feel sorry.

 

He stood above the sleeping boy, he reached his shaky hand out toward his cheek. He slowly rubbed his thumb across it, his cheek was soft. 

 

It was a little cold, he continue the motion for a few seconds before retracting his hand. He didn't want to risk waking him up and scaring him.

 

He walked back toward his side of the bed, he sat down and was in deep thought for a few seconds. 

 

He didn't know what he wanted from his father, Money? he already had it. The business? It wouldn't benefit him really. His son? That was something he couldn't fully deny. 

 

He didn't know what emotions were overcoming him lately, he didn't fully despise them however..