Unwelcomed visitor

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

 

The door

Opened 

 

 

Revealing the unwelcomed person, Beomgyu's father.

 

"What're you doing here?" Beomgyu says with his voice angered as he stood up. 

"Listen to me." His father held his hands out to soothe the boy.

 

"No, you have no excuse for what you did. What's your problem?" Beomgyu took a deep breathe, he felt his head become pressured.

 

"It wasn't my fault or idea." 

"Bull." Beomgyu laughed sarcastically.

 

"I'm serious listen to me." His father tried to remain calm through the tension.

 

"What?" 

 

"This man isn't as good as he seems."

 

"I know this man more than you do." Beomgyu defended Yeonjun.

 

"Do you?" His father says, Beomgyu feels a strange sensation at the question. 

"What're you trying to do here?" Beomgyu ignored the question and jumped to another one. 

 

"You don't, do you? You don't know this man's past. You don't know anything about him other than what he's shown you because he's chosen to." His father laughed. 

 

"You're crazy." 

 

"No, this man is crazy and look at you! You're crazy as well because of him. He's manipulating you. He doesn't care about you." His father says with reddened eyes.

 

"And how would you know?" Beomgyu scoffed, crossing his arms in defense. 

 

"You really believe this man cares about you? He wanted nothing more except to expose our family and you!" His father yelled, Beomgyu jumped slightly at the noise. 

 

"You're lying. It's not going to work just stop. Before I get angry." Beomgyu closed his eyes feeling frustrated. Yeonjun sits in silence behind Beomgyu. 

His eyes trembled at the paper in Beomgyu's fathers hand. Is that? No. How

Did he find that? He didn't right? No...

 

"Beomgyu, don't believe him." Yeonjun says in advance.

 

"I don't, I know he's lying. He always lies even to mother he lied that's why she never loved him." Beomgyu's words stung like lemons in a wound to his own father. 

 

"I can't believe you. This man has made you insane. You don't believe me? Your own father!?" His father yelled the veins in his neck showing.

 

"Fine. I didn't want to do this. You left me no choice but to show you. Here! You don't believe me? I found this email on his computer from a month ago. You read it and decide for yourself. I'm leaving." His father threw the balled up paper to him. It hit his arm and landed below his feet. 

 

Beomgyu watched with red eyes as his father walked out, almost like a slow motion film. He felt his heart drop at his father who seemed like a distant relative now. 

 

He picked the balled up paper from his feet and Yeonjun's hand clasped onto his quickly.

 

"Before you open this, please listen to me.." Yeonjun pleaded. Beomgyu ignored his pleas and opened the crumbled paper. 

 

His eyes widened at what he was reading, he read it even twice to ensure his eyes were correct. That bastard. Is this true? This is his email I contacted him on. That's his personal number as well. It can't be faked. It can't. 

 

Beomgyu eyes grazed across the text, his eyes slowly filling with regretful tears.

 

FROM: [email protected]

Good evening Mr. Choi. I am contacting you on behalf of the interesting topic you emailed to us. 

You informed us of your findings, You have detailed information and photographic evidences of Mr. Choi's son. If you wish to make a deal we certainly are interested, cash is no problem. Please email us back anytime. Best regards. 

 

 

TO: [email protected] 

FROM: [email protected]

 

Good evening

I am willing to send you any details you may wish for a reasonable price. Perhaps part of your company is not too much to ask? As for photos.. I have plenty documentation and information collected over the last month. Perhaps this isn't too much to ask considering this is a huge deal. Everyone wishes to see Choi's son and now they will, wouldn't it be nice if you're the savior?

 

-

 

REPLY FROM: [email protected]

 

Certainly. A share of our company is no problem as long as you have the correct information and a good amount of photos we can use for the article. 

All we ask if you send them first, don't worry we will sign any contract stating this agreement before hand. The agreement is attached below. Please sign and return to us. 

 

REPLY TO:

 

Of course. As for the document here it is completed. 

 

1 attachment. 

 

I hope that we can become good businesses soon, together. 

 

REPLY FROM:

 

Much thanks. Please send one photo before we continue the agreement. Just so we can have confirmation your truthful. Best regards.

 

REPLY TO:

 

Here is one photo, recently. 

 

1 attachment.image

 

REPLY FROM:

 

He is certainly his son, the looks is striking. He is handsome as well. This will make such a good article. Please send the rest of the photos and details by Sunday. We will publish the article Tuesday. Best regards Mr Choi. 

 

 

Beomgyu felt his eyelids twitch at the anger flowing within him. 

 

"Please listen to me.." Yeonjun says with his voice cracking. He weakly reached his hand to touch Beomgyu's that held the papers.

 

Beomgyu flinched away and threw the papers on the ground. Without any words he ran out of the doors of the hospital into the corridor. 

 

Bumping into the nurses as he ran past them, his lungs burning as he reached the outside of the hospital. Yeonjun slowly gets out of the bed, feeling weak. He managed to push himself to run down the hallway as well, bumping into passing people. "Sir please return toyour room!" Nurses yelled. 

Yeonjun ran after Beomgyu who pushed the main doors opened, he reached the outside. 

The cold air chapping his face, the sky began to turn dark gray as rain clouds formed. 

Yeonjun reached outside, the cold concrete making him shiver. 

 

"Please wait!" Yeonjun yelled, his breathe struggling to keep up. 

 

"No! You tried to sell me out." Beomgyu yelled as he walked quickly along the path. 

 

"Stop please!" Yeonjun cried out, Beomgyu's footsteps stopped at hearing the man's cracked voice. 

 

"I didn't mean to! Please Beomgyu." Yeonjun felt the tears forming in his eyes, the red eyes.

 

"How do you not mean to? You tried selling me out for money?! Aren't you rich enough?!" Beomgyu yelled. 

"Listen to me. It was your father! He set me up I knew he was so I played along! It's not a real company!" Yeonjun pleaded. 

 

"How do I know your not lying?"

 

"Let's go home please. Please."

Yeonjun fell into Beomgyu, feeling weak. 

 

"You need to go back inside." 

 

"No. Take me home. Now." Yeonjun felt his eyelids become heavy. 

 

-

 

 

Beomgyu helped Yeonjun up the stairs toward his bed. 

"I need to change clothes." Yeonjun fiddled through his closed weekly, he was exhausted. 

"You need to rest first. Worry about it later." Beomgyu guided him to the bed and Yeonjun fell back into it. 

He stated at the ceiling before grabbing Beomgyu's hand, pulling him down beside him. 

Beomgyu laid beside him , staring at the ceiling as well. 

 

"You said I lied." Yeonjun says blankly. 

 

"You did." 

 

"Did I lie when I kissed you?" Yeonjun kept his gaze on the ceiling. No replies came. 

 

"Did I lie when I refused to marry someone for you?" Yeonjun laughed. 

 

"You did lie." Beomgyu says, his throat feeling dry.

 

"What?" Yeonjun looked toward him. 

 

"You said you didn't like men." 

 

Yeonjun scoffed before answering; 

 

"You're right I don't like men, I like a man."