Rain

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

 

The sound of the clock ticking was heard throughout the house, Yeonjun sat at his brown wooden desk. His elbows propped up on the desk with his head in his hands. 

 

"Sir, you called?" The man came in, he was a rather bulky guy with extreme muscles. He was wearing a button up vest with black slacks.

"Call for a meeting in 10 minutes at the third floor." He sent the guy away, It was beginning to become the perfect timing for his plans to bring down the Choi's. Not himself of course.

 

 

Yeonjun stood from his desk and stretched letting out a hard sigh. He knew the perfect plan to execute. 

 

Stealing the one thing the Choi's has, their son.

 

No one knew what he looked like, not even the sly fox that Yeonjun was. The boy never went outside, it seemed Choi was hiding him for reasons Yeonjun determined to find out and possibly exploit for a fair amount of cash of course. 

 

He walked down the halls of his mansion, he finally reached the room on the third food of his house. You guessed it, a three story mansion. 

 

He opened the door and faced the group of six men all sitting at their chairs.

"I called you all here for a meeting, were starting our operation Choi plan. This won't be easy to pull off as he has amazing security but with the right techniques we can manage." 

 

"Sir, what is the initial goal here?"

 

"I'm glad you asked, The main goal is to capture his son and bring him back to me here. From there i'll decide what to do with him. I need him alive of course. You bring me the son, I'll bring you the right amount of cash.." He smirked toward the muscular guys which smirked back in interest. 

 

"So listen to the plan, First the area is highly guarded, the least guarded is the garden to the back doors of the house. This is the weak point which we will start. Someone needs to distract the guards while two others handle them properly from behind. After that you can enter inside but there's cameras which is where this comes into play. 

After dealing with the guards one of you must shine this later into the camera for a minute. It will burn through the glass into the memory frying it.."

 

"Don't aim this at anyone or it can cause blindness. After you get inside, There shouldn't be a guard but a butler. He should be situated in the kitchen at all times. The maid is easy to deal with as she's a frail women, she's the one who ditched us this information so don't worry of her."

 

 

"After dealing with them,make your way upstairs toward the 4th door on the second floor, it's the sons room. You must deal with him quietly, this is a syringe to inject so he falls asleep for a few hours. Use it quickly after he wakes up to avoid any commotion. Exit the same way you came in, the guards at the front will still be present so it's not wise. As for the parents they'll be asleep, if someone is alerted at all cost deal with them however you must but it's not on my hands. 

If you have to ditch the plan don't go to the outskirts they expect that, instead go to the car shop and hide in the garage there on the other side of town. Any questions?"

 

 

They all fluttered their eyes at the long plan, some were even writing it down. 

"Is there anyone we are not allowed to hurt?"

"The son of course, we need him the same as you found him. Anyone else is free game except for the parents." 

 

We will start the plan tomorrow night, any convenes? Good. Prepare your things all day tomorrow. We have a big operation to do boys.

 

Yeonjun left the room with a swiftness, he ran his fingers through his hair. 

'I have a good feeling about this.' 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Yeonjun woke up with his usual face scrunching as the sun hit his eyes.

The held his hand over his eyes and got up out of bed walking toward his bathroom. 

 

He took a quick shower and changed into casual clothes for the day.  He had a good feeling about the plans for tonight, he didn't feel in any bone i his body any negative outcomes.

 

He smiled as he walked downstairs toward the big kitchen, he was greeted by the maid.

"Breakfast is prepared Sir." The lady showed him to the table.

"Call my men." 

 

 

The men came in one by one and sat down at the long glass table, their eyes staring at the delicious food infront of them.

"You guys can enjoy yourself today as much as you want, aave your energy for tonight." They all ate in silence, the men occasionally asking for refills of their beer.

 

Yeonjun took out the file at his desk, it read 'Choi Beomgyu'

 

Age: 19 

Born March 13, 2001

Hometown: Daegu transferred to Seoul two years ago with his family. Never goes outside the home, he was homeschooled. 

 

That was all they collected about him, everything else was so secretive.

Yeonjun's mind wondered what he looked like, how he sounded, his personality. He was eager to get him to his home, but he knew it would come so he calmed himself of nerves. 

 

The evening came when he sun began to go down, the sunset making the skies a red color as Yeonjun finished his dinner.

 

"Men, you have everything prepared?"

"Yes sir!" They all yelled out.

"Good, you'll leave at 2AM. Until then go over your plans, carefully. I'll see you off before you leave." 

 

Yeonjun returned to his room, "What should I wear for our first meeting?" He looked through his closet.

 

"What if he isn't awake until morning?" He stopped rummaging through and decided to just go casually with lose fitted pants and a black tshirt. 

 

He would look like a fool wearing a flashy outfit at 4AM. He didn't even know why he was worried how he looked, it wasn't a crush meeting; just a hostage he was taking. 

 

He let out a sigh and fell backwards onto his king size bed he always laid in alone, except for some ladies occasionally. Lately he didn't feel the need to deal with them anymore. 

They would always call his phone but he eventually blocked their numbers and didn't contact anyone else for those needs. 

 

He stared at the ceiling and fell asleep for a few hours. He woke up in a sweat and checked the time "1:49AM." 

'' He said and rushed down the stairs seeing the men lined up waiting anxiously, they didn't think he was going to come.

 

"Sorry, I feel asleep. Are you guys fully prepared?" He asked, the men all nodded with confidence.

"Remember everything I said, The Main goal is his son." He etched those words into their heads for the last few hours since the meeting.

 

"Yes sir, we won't fail you." The top man spoke, he did hard missions for Yeonjun, ever since 3 years ago. 

 

"Good, you all may head out now, Remember!" He sends the six men off who wore all black, one carrying the important lazer needed for the cameras. 

 

He sat down at the table, he eyes the door waiting for them to come back; He was eager to see how the son looked, if he was worth hiding. 

Maybe he was deformed, it was a thought that become a possibility to him.

Were they ashamed of a ugly son? 

 

 

 

The six men scouted the area of the garden, One man rubbed the fake blood on him and fell over out of the garden gate groaning.

"Help me, Help me there's someone.." The two guards rushed over bending down to assist the man, the other two came behind the guards and rammed their elbows into their necks making them go to sleep instantly, they fell to the ground. 

 

"Good job." They exchanged words and went through the back door with caution, their eyes scanning the area of the house for anyone. 

 

"Here, the butler is in the kitchen; hurry get the son." The maid waved them down, they nodded and continued upstairs with low footsteps. 

 

Two of the men stayed near the maid to assure the positions, to make sure no one was alerted. 

 

The four men reached the second floor and went to the fourth door; they slowly opened it to reveal the huge room. 

 

 

It had a huge king size bed same as Yeonjuns, the walls a neutral color. The room had a huge HD screened TV on the wall with multiple gaming consoles hooked up. 

 

They walked quietly toward the bed and pulled back the covers slowly to reveal the calm sleeping face of Choi Beomgyu.

 

The guards went to tie him, Beomgyu's eyes shot open but before he could get a sound of; the needle plunged into his neck making him fall back into the sleep. 

 

They finished tying him and one put him over their shoulders, they carried him downstairs with the other three making sure no one sees.

 

They reached downstairs meeting with the two men and they all nodded that their mission was done.

The maid watched as they exited the door, the six men walked out the back door and exited from the garden the same as they came.

 

 

The men put Beomgyu inside the truck and drove toward Yeonjun's mansion.

 

Once they arrived they picked him back up over the shoulders and it began to rain, the rain drenched the boys clothes and hair making his face not visible from the bangs. 

 

They quickly entered the home of Yeonjun who was jumping up from his seat.

"It went well?" He asked, the men nodded.

"He's asleep right? Okay take him to my room and lay him down. I'll give you payment after."

 

The man took the boy on his shoulders upstairs to the second floor where Yeonjun's room was and kicked the door slowly open. He walked toward the king sized bed and threw him down, he kept the rope tied to him. 

 

He wiped a sweat-drop from his forehead and exited the room returning to the rest. 

 

"Good job a Good job! here's your payment I promised. You may all return home until called again." Yeonjun handed each a huge wad of cash. Their faces all lit up and they snatched at the cash, running out the door eager to spend it and return home, 

 

"Do you need anything Sit?" The maid asked.

"Please bring water to my room." He instructed and made his way upstairs to his room.

 

The slowly pushed his finger against the door, pushing it open. He looked toward the bed where the boy laid. Sleeping peacefully, until he would later wake up of course. 

 

Yeonjun walked over slowly, his hands in his pockets. 

He stopped infront of the bed, the boys face wasn't visible due to his wet bangs covering the eyes.

 

Yeonjun sighed and the maid came in with the water on the glass tray.

"Please set it here and oh call the butler to change him please. I don't want to do it myself." He asked of her and she went down to send the butler the room. 

 

"Sir you called?" The butler came in bowing.

"Please change him into these clothes I laid here, I don't want to do it myself for that would be a it strange." He walked out of the room as the butler followed his orders. 

 

It took two minutes and he was done, the ropes were untied and he was laying in a natural sleeping position. He curled himself up into a ball, the face still covered. 

 

"Is there anything else sir?"

"No, you may leave now thank you." He sent the butler away, the butler closed the door behind him. 

Yeonjun was eager to see his face but wanted to keep the excitement at the same time.

 

Yeonjun sat down on the bed beside Beomgyu who was curled up.

"Let's see your face."

Yeonjun's hand slowly reached toward the wet bangs of the boy, he slowly pushed one side away and half of his face came into view.

 

Yeonjun felt a strange sensation pang in his chest at that moment, he cleared his through and took his hand away quickly clutching his chest. 

"What is this? I didn't even see his full face." He says rubbing the spot of his chest that hurt.

 

He takes both his hands this time and shifted the bangs apart to reveal the boys full face.

Yeonjun's mouth fell agap, the long eyelashes, the round but small face. The way he looked so peaceful while sleeping at the moment. It made Yeonjun's chest start to flutter again.

 

"Pretty-" The word slipped out his mouth in a breathless whisper, he caught himself and his hands flew over his mouth.

 

"What?! Did you just call a man pretty?" He says outbound hitting himself on the head.

"He is...good looking." He says brushing the bangs over again to see the face.

 

Why would they hide him? He wasn't deformed he was breathtaking. Yeonjun blinked and fixed his eyes elsewhere, he was staring a little too long. 

 

Should I sleep in another room? It's weird if I wake up here next to him. Yeonjun quietly exited out the door and toward the room two doors down. He informed his butler to check in every hour to the boy and Yeonjun laid down on the soft bed.

 

He stared at the ceiling for a long time while thinking many things.

Why did they hide him?

How is he so pre- I mean handsome, he's a man.  It was rare for him to see anyone better looking than him or so he thought. 

Well Choi, It looks like i'll be keeping your son a little longer than I intended. 

 

He felt his eyelids become heavier and he slowly fell into a deep sleep.