Can time heal?

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

----

 

It's been two weeks, the longest two weeks for Yeonjun to endure. I ed everything up.

He stared at the red wine in his clear glass, swaying it side to side. He had been drinking profoundly these days due to drowning himself in his feelings of guilt. 

 

"Get me some Vodka." Yeonjun slurred pushing the glass toward him, the butler looked wide eyed at his current state.

"Sir, you've run out of alcohol."

"What do you mean out?!" Yeonjun slammed his fist on the table making the fork fall to the granite ground.

"You've drunk all of your stock..."

"Go buy some more, buy as much as you can carry." He throws a black card toward him.

 

"Sir, I can't do that. You're going to die of alcohol poisoning soon.." The Butler handed the card back.

"I don't care! I'll go buy it myself!" Yeonjun stood up grabbing his coat as he swayed. 

"Sir!" The butler grabbed his arm and Yeonjun slung his arm off.

 

Yeonjun walked out the door into the nightly air and down the street toward the ABC store. (it's a type of  liquor store.) 

 

He walks inside the cold store looking around the shelves filled with all types and flavors of alcohol.

 

He grabbed the tall bottle of Vodka along with a red wine and went toward the counter.

 

"Is this all?" The cashier asked, "Yes." Yeonjun slurred handing him the card. 

 

The cashier put the bottles in a bag and Yeonjun walked out back into the air. He felt his body wobbling as he walked back toward his house, his shoe laces becoming untied at the moment.

 

"Are you okay?" A voice asked behind him as Yeonjun rested against a streetlight.

"I'm fine!" He yelled and the person quickly rushes away from him. 

I'm not fine, i'm not.

 

Yeonjun felt his stomach becoming knots as he bent over wanting to hurl everything out of his empty stomach. He hadn't eaten today anything, just drink himself to the brink of passing out. 

He bends over coughing violently as he felt the burning sensation come up his throat. The alcohol ejecting it's contents from his stomach. He felt a extreme pain in his head after and his throat burning.

 

I really overdid myself these days, what am I doing? Do I expect it to change anything? I'm so stupid. I ruined everything, I really did. 

 

Yeonjun walked toward the path, his feet taking him back to the beach. It's where he felt peaceful, nothing but the sound of waves throughout his ears.

 

The beach was empty, the sky a beautiful glistening color filled with bright stars tonight. 

He opened the bottle of wine, wanting to erase himself of the thoughts consuming his head. 

He felt as if he's drowning himself as he chugged the bottle not letting himself breathe for a second. 

 

If I drink myself to death, is that the only way to end this cruel pain? 

 

He looked across the sea for a few seconds, his cheeks feeling flushed by alcohol. 

Even though the breeze was cold his face was heated by alcoholic fever. 

He placed his lips back on the bottle, chugging again while he closed his eyes. 

Even with closed eyes he felt himself swaying in his black vision. 

 

He finished the whole bottle and threw it beside him in the soft sand and fiddled through the bag finding the Vodka. 

 

He aggressively opened it and began chugging the strong liquid. The Vodka stench filled his nose making it burn along with the burning of his throat. 

 

It was painful, a pain he felt was justified to himself. 

 

As he was chugging the potent liquid, a hand reaches across grabbing the bottle from him. Yeonjun pauses for a second realizing the bottle was gone and snapped his head to the left. 

 

There was Beomgyu, holding his prizes possession he just had.

"Give that back." Yeonjun reached toward him.

"No, you're too drunk." Beomgyu took a step back and Yeonjun brought himself to stand up firmly.

"I said give it!" Yeonjun raised his voice as he walked forward attempting to snatch it from his hands but failed in doing so.

 

"Why're you drinking so much? Do you want to die?!" Beomgyu yelled scolding the drunken man.

 

"I don't care. It's not your business." Yeonjun spat as he grabbed the bottle firmly in his hands pulling it toward him.

 

"No, You're not drinking anything!" Beomgyu held firmly to the bottle of alcohol, it splashed onto the sand in droplets from the motion. 

 

Yeonjun struggled to get him to release the alcohol and jolted toward the right making Beomgyu almost trip but caught his balance.

"Stop!" Beomgyu tried tripping him under his feet.

 

"Give that back. I paid for it!" Yeonjun spat out with anger as he fought with him against the bottle.

 

"I'm not letting you drink yourself to death. No matter how much I hate you right now!" 

Those words stabbed Yeonjun right in his drunken heart, I hate you.

 

Yeonjun released his firm grip, his hands falling to his sides. 

 

"Yeonjun?" 

 

Yeonjun's eyes stared at the waves out in the ocean, they grew bigger now splashing onto his feet almost as they collided against the sand.

 

"Why're you doing this?" Yeonjun asked looking straight into his eyes. 

"Doing what?"

"Why do you pull me and push me away." Yeonjun says barely audible.

 

"I don't understand."

 

"Why! Do you! Keep playing a game! With me!" He says bit by bit with a raised tone.

 

"I'm not." Beomgyu gripped the bottle in his hands tightly.

 

"You come here caring about me but then say you hate me? What the hell is that?" Yeonjun yelled.

"Calm down. You're drunk just go home." Beomgyu took a step back into the sand.

 

"I'm drunk not stupid." Yeonjun spits out and took a step forward.

"Yah, Stay back." Beomgyu continued walking backwards in the high sand.

 

"You act like you weren't all over me two weeks ago." Yeonjun continued following him.

"That..." Beomgyu fell backwards into the sand. 

 

 

"What? Was that just a game too? What're you trying to accomplish here?" Yeonjun stood in front of him peering down.

 

Beomgyu looked out toward the ocean, his fingers trailing along the glass bottle and threw it.

It landed in the waves far away from shore and floated along with them.

"Are you serious?! I paid a lot for that!" Yeonjun kicked the sand making it fly toward him. Beomgyu held his arms up trying to protect his face from the sand.

 

"You're overreacting." Beomgyu breathed.

"I'm overreacting?" Yeonjun scoffed at his statement. 

Yeonjun reached in his pocket finding his phone, he slid it open and clicked on a picture.

 

"You see this." Yeonjun aimed the phone down toward Beomgyu, a picture of a girl appeared. 

 

"This is who i'm marrying next week." Yeonjun had a smirk plastered across his face as he watched Beomgyu's face contort into a mixture of sadness and anger. 

 

Beomgyu slaps the phone out of his hand and it flew a few feet away landing to the cold sand.

 

"Now who's overreacting?" He laughed looking down at Beomgyu who was feeling saddened by his actions.

 

"What? What's that expression?" Yeonjun squat down looking toward him. Beomgyu's palms were firmly placed into the sand below him, he felt his fingers clenching in anger. 

 

"Did you think I liked you?" Yeonjun says wanting to antagonize him the same as he's done.

 

"What's wrong? You don't have any words now?" Yeonjun laughed in his drunken state.

Beomgyu felt himself becoming angrier by the second and closed his eyes tightly.

 

"It was fun. I admit. It's time to end this." Yeonjun nodded looking at the waves in the ocean ahead.

 

The waves came crashing against Beomgyu's back wetting his clothes and hands.

 

"Seriously. You don't have anything to say?" Yeonjun leaned forward slightly closer. 

 

Beomgyu's hair was tasseled, his face looking saddened with the way his eyes stared into his soul. His lips were slightly bruised from him biting this this whole time feeling anxious and worried. It did make Yeonjun feel extremely bad, immensely.

 

"Why?" Beomgyu asked.

"Why , what?" Yeonjun tilted his head.

 

"If you didn't like me. Why did you have pictures of me?" Beomgyu's words made Yeonjun's heart stop and his ears ring. 

 

He felt in shock as he was frozen now with widened eyes. 

 

"You.." Yeonjun breathed out feeling as if the tide turned to him now. 

"I saw everything." Beomgyu looks at him with determined eyes. 

 

"How did you..." Yeonjun tried thinking in his drunken state but nothing came to his head. 

 

"You're not very good at hiding keys. I knew this whole time." Beomgyu laughed.

"This whole time?" Yeonjun looked at him with squinted eyes. 

 

"You thought you had one step ahead of me right? No. You never did." Beomgyu clicked his tongue. 

 

"You can't lie to me. You're in love with me." Beomgyu added making Yeonjun's heart skip a beat. 

 

"That doesn't mean.." Yeonjun began but couldn't complete his sentence.

 

"It means as it shows. You were obsessed with me." 

"I wasn't." Yeonjun sat back in the sand feeling his knees become weak.

 

"You never saw me but you wanted to. You wanted to know how his son looked right? You collected everything you could about me. You were just itching to find out and you did. When you did, you realized something inside of you, didn't you? You took photos of me, you kept them. You wrote the dates the times the feelings you had. You were obsessed from the beginning. You were are a crazy bastard, a crazy bastard I fell in love with." 

 

The words made Yeonjun's heart burn as he just stared at him taking in every word he spoke. 

"I always knew." Beomgyu smirked.

 

Beomgyu took a photo out of his pocket throwing it toward him, it landed face up. 

The picture made Yeonjun feel a coldness run through his body, the coldness reaching his fingers all the way his feet. 

 

"April 12th, two days after you kidnapped me. 2AM, while I was sleeping. You wrote those words exactly." Yeonjun grabbed the picture in his shaky hands. 

 

 

He read across the bottom in black ink what he had written, "Please don't leave me."

 

 

His vision was beginning to become blurry under the immense stress he felt at the moment. He didn't want him to ever know just how much he was indulged to him. It filled his ego, made him feel prideful. 

 

"Go ahead and get married. I know you can't it." Beomgyu laughed while standing up to his feet, the sand sticking to his hands.

 

"Goodbye." Beomgyu walked past the shook up Yeonjun who was left with a picture in his hands. 

 

He flipped the picture on the back which read in small writing , "I inured you long enough.  

 

 

Yeonjun stood up to his wobbly feet trying to gain his balance as he ran after him, Beomgyu was already close toward his house. 

 

Yeonjun felt his breathe become lost as he ran as fast as his feet was taking him.

 

Beomgyu heard footsteps coming quickly behind him and felt a crash into his back making the two fall over onto the concrete ground under the streetlight.

 

"What the hell are you doing?" Beomgyu pushed him off and sat up. 

 

 

"Don't go." Yeonjun grabbed his hand and Beomgyu redacted it quickly. 

"You're crazy." Beomgyu stood back to his feet with scratched palms now.

 

"I won't do it!" Yeonjun yelled making Beomgyu freeze in his footsteps.

 

"What?"

 

"I won't get married. I won't. Just please. Don't leave me." Yeonjun held the picture in his hand.

 

"Goodbye, Yeonjun." Beomgyu waves before turning his back to him, walking off. 

 

"Beomgyu!" Yeonjun raced toward him with heavy steps grabbing his shoulder. 

 

"Please." Yeonjun pleaded out, Beomgyu kept his gaze at the ground.

 

"You should go home." Beomgyu shook his hand off the shoulder.

 

"Beomgyu." 

"Go home." Beomgyu says again with a darker tone. 

 

"I love you." Yeonjun admits suddenly, the worlds leaving his mouth was like Serotonin to Beomgyu. 

"What?" Beomgyu turned around to face him, the streetlight shining over their bodies.

 

"I love you." Yeonjun repeated himself.