Pretty

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

 

 

Yeonjun laughed shaking his head at the scene that just happened, he knew he had his sons in his grasp now. He wouldn't give up so easily though. 

 

"Who was that? Was it my father?" Beomgyu says walking toward Yeonjun.

 

"And if it was?" He says with his knuckle against his lip. 

"It was, Let me go!" He raised his voice.

"I'm warning you, don't push me." Yeonjun walked past him, the air felt cold and made Beomgyu shiver.

 

"I'm going home." Beomgyu says walking toward the door, Yeonjun's head snapped back toward that direction seeing Beomgyu head toward the door.

 

He caught up with him in less than a few seconds and placed himself infront of Beomgyu, his back against the door. 

 

"You're not going anywhere." He says with a mincing smile. 

"Move." Beomgyu says with a stent voice, his eyes glaring hard into his.

 

"Or what?" Yeonjun laughed looking down and back up. 

Yeonjun grabbed Beomgyu's arm and pulled him so that now he's the one with the back against the door, it was so fast the air almost was knocked out of him. 

 

"I told you, you're not getting out of here." He whispered to him in his ear. 

"Do you have to be so close? And now you're whispering in my ear like some guy in a alleyway?" Beomgyu says with a disgusted face.

Yeonjun let go of Beomgyu's arm and took a step back with his hands on his hips again, one arm was pinching the bridge of his nose. 

 

"Do you have to say things like that? I'm not some ert." Yeonjun sighed loudly. 

"Then stop acting like you are, you're too close to me for liking only women." He pushes him even further, he wanted to make him anger.

 

"Don't push me." Yeonjun says and slowly pulled Beomgyu away from the door and blocked it with his body now.

"Go upstairs, I don't want you near this door anymore." He ordered and Beomgyu slowly walked up the stairs, Yeonjun never took his eyes off of him. 

 

He felt a weird sensation fill his chest earlier. 

He can't say he didn't enjoy the little banter that was going on with them. It made things exciting how they argued but he didn't want to let his guard down.

 

 

He liked how he argued back with him, no one ever dared to do that, it was a weird different feeling. One he seemed to like. 

 

He let go of the breathe he was holding, he stepped away from the door and went upstairs to see where Beomgyu went.

 

 

Beomgyu stepped inside the room, he reached inside the drawer to find a needle, if there was anymor. His finger suddenly hit a sharp point,  had a small prick from it and started to bleed a little. He closed the drawer as he heart footsteps coming, Yeonjun pushed the door open walking inside. 

 

"What're you doing?" Yeonjun asked as Beomgyu his the finger behind his back, he pressed it to stop the blood flow.

 

"What're you hiding?" He asked walking closer. 

 

"Nothing." He said quickly opening his hands infront of him and retracting them back after holding he wouldn't see the blood.

 

"Why is your finger red? Are you bleeding?" He says.

"No." Beomgyu kept his hand behind his back. 

"You're lying." Yeonjun walked closer to him and Beomgyu walked back with each step until his knees reached the bed and he sat down, his hand behind his back still. 

 

He peered up at Yeonjun who was looking down at him. 

"You even look guilty, show me your hands." He demanded but Beomgyu didn't budge.

 

"You're not going to?" Yeonjun opened the drawer but ended up pricking his own finger as well, he gasped pulling his hand back. A the red liquid dropped down his finger. 

 

"Is this what you did too?" He asked. 

Beomgyu slowly nodded looking at Yeonjun's finger that was bleeding a little, Yeonjun walked to the bathroom and retrieved two bandaids. 

 

He first but one on his own finger and Beomgyu watched as he opened the second one.

 

"Give me yours." He kneeled down and extended his hand out waiting.

Beomgyu didn't budge, "Are you not going to? I just want to put the bandaid." Yeonjun says getting frustrated again.

"I don't need it.." Beomgyu says looking away.

 

"If I hurt my finger that bad, I know you did. So just stop and give me it." Yeonjun says.

 

When Beomgyu didn't budge, Yeonjun reached around and grabbed Beomgyu's hand, he pulled it out and looked at the index finger. 

 

"See? it's bleeding." He held it up to Beomgyu's eyes, he looked at his finger and back down. 

"I'll fix it." Yeonjun says grabbing the bandaid from on the nightstand.

 

Yeonjun decided to mess with him a bit and slowly grabbed his wrist, he moved his finger toward his mouth and Beomgyu noticed the hot breathe on his finger. He snapped his head toward Yeonjun confused as to what's going on.

 

Yeonjun stares straight at him and placed the finger on his bottom lip for half a second before placing the tip of the finger into his warm mouth. 

Beomgyu has a disgusted look to his face with widened eyes as he felt his finger inside his wet mouth. 

 

Yeonjun was staring straight into Beomgyu's soul and Beomgyu looked away adverting his gaze.

"Can you stop that." He says while looking away.

Yeonjun slid his tongue across the finger making Beomgyu jerk his hand back but the grip was too strong.

Yeonjun bursted into laughter as he took the finger out of his mouth and applied to bandaid to it.

 

"I just wanted to see your reaction." He says laughed as he stood up. 

"That wasn't funny that was weird." Beomgyu says holding his hand to his chest after. 

 

"I know you enjoyed it didn't you, that's why you wouldn't look me in my eyes." He laughed and held up his finger.

"Look, we're both injured on the same finger. Aren't we equal now?" Yeonjun held his finger up.

 

"No." Beomgyu says.

"Why?" Yeonjun asked with a fake frown.

"You're a ert, Im not." Beomgyu says looking away again.

 

"Sorry. I just wanted to have some fun. It gets boring being by myself. I'll go take a nap, or should I here?" Yeonjun jokingly says.

 

"You can, Ill go to the other room." Beomgyu went to stand up but Yeonjun stopped him.

 

"Let's sleep together." the words left Yeonjuns mouth. Beomgyu didn't hold back this time on his words. 

 

"You kidnap a man, blood off his finger and now ask to sleep with him?!" Beomgyu yelled out.

"Yah! What're you thinking? I said sleep together as in lay here and take an nap. You're the ert here." Yeonjun defended himself and threw himself backwards into the bed with his arms crossed.

 

"Just, stay on that side, don't come closer." Beomgyu says moving to the far right of the bed. 

 

"Don't worry, I wouldn't want to touch you." Yeonjun says acting disgusted.

 

"Good. Likewise." Beomgyu says, he didn't dare turn his back to Yeonjun, he was always wanting to look to make sure.

 

Yeonjun meanwhile had his back turned to Beomgyu for a few minutes. 

 Beomgyu tried closing his eyes, he was almost asleep when he felt a shift in the bed. Yeonjun was flipped over now facing him, Beomgyu closed his eyes tightly not wanting to look.

 

"Are you having a bad dream? You look stressed." Yeonjun asked.

"I thought we're sleeping."Beomgyu says, "Oh yeah sorry." Yeonjun says and closed his eyes. 

They both drifted off to sleep. 

 

 

 

The sun was already setting just as they fell into a sleep, it was already night now. 

 

They stayed in their positions for a few hours, until Yeonjun began opening his eyes, he blinked a few times to gain his eyesight back. 

 

He turned his head to the right to see Beomgyu sleeping, his face looked so peaceful in the moonglight.

 

Yeonjun slowly moved himself closer inch by inch to see his face better, he was only about 3 inches away from his face by the time he was done. 

 

He looked at his face from his eyes to lips, he never saw anyone like him, he was surely nothing like his father, not the looks anyways.

Yeonjun still didn't understand why they hid him all these years, he wanted to ask but he knew he wouldn't tell him. 

He wanted to gain his trust first, He would have to be nice to him. It was a hard deal to do, he didn't like showing his vulnerable side. 

 

He didn't notice he was staring at him for so long, he blinked a few times and sighed. 

He couldn't explain the feeling he had inside his chest that tingled, he never felt it before. 

Was it pity? guilty? He didn't know.

 

He got so caught up in staring at him he didn't notice he moved an inch closer to him, he could feel the breathe of Beomgyu on his face.

 

He could stare at him all night if he could, he knew Beomgyu would not be happy by how close he was now. 

He was too caught up in the moment of staring he didn't realize how close he actually way. 

 

 Beomgyu's eyes slowly fluttered open to see Yeonjun a inch away from his face, Yeonjun didn't notice his eyes opening due to being fixated to his lips. 

Beomgyu saw Yeonjun moving closer to him and pushed him away and Yeonjun realized what he was about to do.

"I- That wasn't." He stuttered time find words.

 

"It was exactly what it was. I knew it." Beomgyu stays sitting up. He wasn't letting his guard down anymore.

 

"It wasn't I swear! I told you I don't like men!"

Yeonjun says in frustration, he didn't know why

he did that, he must of got confused.

 

"Then why did you almost kiss me! You're trying to take advantage of a sleeping person" Beomgyu spat out.

 

"No' Its not that. It's just because you're so." 

"So what?"

"So pretty!" Yeonjun covered his mouth. 

"I knew it, I'm not sleeping here anymore!"

Beomgyu threw the covers off and began walking. 

 

He reached the edge of the bed and Yeonjun was already crawling that way, he grabbed the wrists of him and held him there. Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun who was sitting on his knees holding his wrists. 

 

"Don't go, i'm sorry."Yeonjun says he didn't know what he was feeling, he wasn't usually apologizing.

 

"Why? So you can kiss me?!" Beomgyu says trying to free his grasp.

Yeonjun let go of his wrist and holding his head down in sadness.

"Are you sulking? You just

tried to kiss me and you' you're the sad one?!" Beomgyu couldn't believe his eyes. 

 

"Please stay. I promise I won't." Yeonjun pleaded. 

 

"I'll give you one chance, if you try again i'm never sleeping or talking to you again." Beomgyu says and slowly walked back to the right side of the bed. 

 

"I'm not i'm not see! I'm turning this way." He says turning his back to Beomgyu and laid back down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few hours late, Beomgyu ended up waking up first, the sun shining. 

He turned his head over to see Yeonjun across the bed, he kept his words.

 

"Thank Gosh." Beomgyu says and sat up. 

He walked over to the bathroom, he splashed his face with cold water and brushed his hair.

It was a mess, it usually was after he wakes up.

 

He examined his face for a second remembering the words of Yeonjun.

"You're pretty."

 

Pretty? What a weird thing to say to a man. 

He turns off the light and walks out to the closet.

I should tell him to buy me clothes, i'm tired of wearing these oversized shirts.

Beomgyu sighed and grabbed another outfit from his closet. 

He probably gets a happy high seeing me in his clothes. So strange. 

 

Beomgyu finished changing and as he was, Yeonjun began stirring inside the bed. 

He wakes up and looked toward Beomgyu, he saw him fully dressed into a new outfit.

 

"Oh, you're look good in my clothes."

He says half awake.

"I knew it." Beomgyu says face palming. 

"Get up, I'm hungry." Beomgyu ordered.

 

"Hey, You're not until charge here." Yeonjun says sitting up pointing at him with his tired eyes.

 

"It looks that way now." 

 

"Hey! I am the big man!" He says standing up swaying a little.

 

"Yeah sure, get dressed." Beomgyu says, Yeonjun walked toward the closet and grabbed clothes.

He suddenly pulled his shirt off and Beomgyu turned away, his back facing him.

"Yah! Don't strip in front of me!." Beomgyu yelled.

"Why? We are both men." Yeonjun says while pulling a shirt over his head.

He ruffled his hair after he finished changing his pants, he still felt tired despite sleeping so long.

 

"Doesn't mean I want to see." Beomgyu nurturers. 

 

"Let's go eat." Yeonjun says walking ahead of him. 

 

 

 

Beomgyu takes his fork and steals a piece of bacon off of Yeonjun's plate, Yeonjun stares at him with a "really?" Look for a few  seconds. 

 

"What?" Beomgyu says sticking the bacon into his mouth, a small piece hung out.

Yeonjun reaches his hand toward his mouth and grabbed the bacon out in a swift move and shoved it into his own mouth. "That's mine."

 

"So are you." Yeonjun pointed his fork at a Beomgyu who had a look of disgust and annoyance at his remark. 

 

"Do you hear yourself? Nothing you've said or done backs your point of only liking women." 

Beomgyu scoffed.

 

"Why do you care? Don't tell me you like men?"

Yeonjun says with widened eyes. 

 

"Oh no ert!" Yeonjun jokes as Beomgyu did you him long ago. He covers his chest. 

 

"It's not your business anyways." Beomgyu shoves more food into his mouth and stared off into the kitchen.

 

"Well don't worry even if you like men, I won't like you back." Yeonjun says.

"I wouldn't want you to." Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

 

Yeonjun grapes a tissue and reaches forward to wipe Beomgyu's mouth. 

"What the? What's that?" Beomgyu says backing away. 

 

"You has something on your mouth." Yeonjun says, but in fact Beomgyu didn't.

"I don't see anything on the tissue."

He noticed.

 

"It was the cream of the cake, you can't see it cause it blends." He lied trying to pass it off. 

 

"Sure." Beomgyu says eyeing him before drinking the rest of his juice down. 

 

 

Yeonjun knew more about him now, more he could use to gain his trust.