Alcohol

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

-

 

He grabbed Yeonjun's face and collided his lips together with his. Yeonjun was taken back by this action, his drunken mind was just as confused as his sober would be. 

Yeonjun felt himself become relaxed as he realized what was going on, his fingers eventually letting go of the knife he held. 

Beomgyu felt around for it while still kissing him, his fingers grazed it and slid it under the dresser. 

 

Yeonjun began kissing him back, Beomgyu's eyes widened, he didn't expect that to escalate as it did, or even at all.

Yeonjun's hand eventually found itself placed on Beomgyu's face. 

Beomgyu felt Yeonjun shifting his weight more toward him which made Beomgyu's back lay on the floor. Yeonjun was hovering over him, his lips never coming off. His hands on both sides of Beomgyu's head as he continued to kiss him.

 

Beomgyu felt his fingers reaching around the floor for the familiar needle feeling, his fingers found it and pulled into his hand. 

In a quick motion he jabbed it in the side of Yeonjun's neck not once but three times but he didn't push the button for the liquid to release or any air to go into his veins. 

 

Yeonjun yelled out in pain hunched over as Beomgyu pushed him off of him, He ran outside the bedroom toward the front door. 

By time he made it there, Yeonjun pulled the needle out of his neck, the blood trickling down into his shirt, He rushes outside the door into the hallway. He almost tripped as he held the doorframe.

 He suddenly felt dizzy, he stumbled down the stairs toward the front door to see Beomgyu trying to open it. His fingers struggled to open the many locks he had. 

 

"Don't , don't go." He says in a quiet voice as he walked toward him and collapsed. 

Beomgyu ended up catching him in his arms, he began to feel a wave of guilt wash over him.

"Yeonjun, Wake up. Wake up." He slapped his cheek but he was knocked out cold.

 

He had a perfect chance to escape now, but why didn't he?

Was it guilt? Was it responsibility? Did he actually feel bad?

 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Beomgyu felt a liquid rub down his cheek, a tear.

'Why Am I crying?' He wiped his tears away and sniffled.

 

"What happened here?" The Butler came rushing forward.

"I-I" Beomgyu couldn't form his words as he sobbed out.

"I'll take him to his room, Don't worry." The Butler carried Yeonjun to to his room. 

 

The butler gently placed Yeonjun on the bed, Beomgyu following behind.

"I'll clean him up." Beomgyu says under his scratchy voice from crying.

"Let me know if you need anything." The Butler left the two alone. 

 

Beomgyu walked inside the bathroom, he fiddled around the cabinet for bandages and disinfectant. 

He found it and rushed back to the bedside, he sat and held his finger against the neck to feel a pulse still. 

 

He mentally sighed to relieve his self and grabbed the disinfectant, he dabbed it on a cloth and placed it on the small but lethal injection site. He wrapped the bandage around Yeonjun's neck, making sure it stayed in place.

He was hoping he would wake up soon, he was feeling the guilt wash over again as he returned the items to the bathroom. 

 

'I acted out of spite, I didn't mean to do that.' He thinks to himself as he washed his bloody hands, he had the blood of Yeonjun on him. He felt his heart start to sting at the site, he caused all of this.

 

He walked toward the dressed looking at the floor for the needle, his eyes found it and he slowly picked up. He noticed the liquid was gone, but he was sure he didn't push the button.

He began to panic if he actually did. He didn't know that Yeonjun removed it a day before.

He threw the needle away and returned to the side of the bed. 

 

He waited there and waited until Yeonjun woke up. 

 

-

 

Yeonjun's eyes opened, he felt a sharp pain at his neck and remembered what happened.

He touched his neck to feel the bandage then his lips, he remembered them kissing. It was a feeling he couldn't describe even if he was drunk, he can't deny he wanted it to happen.

He looked over to his right to see Beomgyu sleeping, 'Did he seriously not leave?'

 

He felt confused his actions, he kissed him then stabbed his neck yet didn't leave? He even treated his wound?

He touched his neck again remembering what happened earlier, he stood up slowly making the bed rise up again.

He walked toward the bathroom to see a bloody cloth, he knew it. Beomgyu was the one who cleaned the wounds he himself caused.

 

Yeonjun unwrapped the bandage to peek at the wound, it was a dark purple now.  He wanted to touch it but held back the urge knowing it would hurt like hell. He wrapped the bandage back around as he hurt a shifting in the bedsheets.

 

"You're awake." Beomgyu says as Yeonjun walked over toward the bed, he stood in front of him. 

"I'm sorry." Beomgyu says on the verge of wanting to cry again.

"For what?" 

 

"For that, I didn't mean to." He couldn't look Yeonjun in the eye. Yeonjun noticed the strange tension in the air, he knew he felt guilty.

 

"Don't be sorry, I deserved it." Yeonjun places his fingers under Beomgyu's chin, turning his face so their eyes meet. 

 

"I haven't been myself lately because i'm drinking, i'm sorry. I'll try to not drink anymore as much." 

"The needle really wasn't mine. My dad gave it to me but I wasn't going to use it unless you tried to kill me. Like last night." 

 

"It's fine, I understand I was acting crazy. Better the needle than the knife." Yeonjun laughed. 

"I'm sorry for...that was well." Beomgyu says not mentioning the exact words due to feeling awkward.

"Ah because you kissed me? It's fine." Yeonjun reassured him and patted his shoulder. 

"I just stabbed you and you act so cool about it?" Beomgyu eyed him.

"What? I understand why you did. I would of done it too." 

 

"If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, let me know." Beomgyu says while fiddling with his fingers.

"Anything?"

"What're you asking like that for?" Beomgyu says pulling himself back away from him. 

"Calm down, I'm just joking." Yeonjun says sticking his tongue out at him. 

 

"Well, let me know. Is your neck feeling better?" Beomgyu asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh, it is thank you for fixing it." 

"Why didn't you leave?" Yeonjun says still standing in front of Beomgyu. 

"I felt guilty." Beomgyu admitted, he looked up to his eye for a second before turning away.

 

"Ah because you stabbed me? You had a chance to leave but I guess I was more important then." He smiled to himself, Beomgyu didn't know what to say it was as if the words in his throat were caught.

 

They sat there in silence for about a minute straight, Beomgyu just sitting on the edge of the bed as Yeonjun was standing there in front of him looking down.

 

"Well, It's getting late I think i'll go to bed." Beomgyu breaks the silence, "Sure, I'm tired too let's sleep." Yeonjun crawled inside the bed beside him.

 

"Can you move a little , you're a little too close" Beomgyu says noticing Yeonjun was practically beside him. 

"Why?" 

"I feel hot." Beomgyu fanned himself.

"Then remove the covers." Yeonjun pulled the covers off of him and laid back down.

 

"Goodnight." Beomgyu closes his eyes trying to act as Yeonjun wasn't even there. 

Yeonjun laid beside Beomgyu thinking for a few seconds before turning his head looking at his face. His eyes were scanning him face from top to bottom landing on his lips. He his lips as he felt the urge to connect them as of before.

 

Beomgyu felt a uneasy feeling and turned his back toward Yeonjun as he flipped to lay on his side. He closed his eyes trying to sleep but his eyes widened as he felt Yeonjun slide closer to him. 

He felt a hand slide around his waist pulling him tightly to his chest. 

"What're you doing?" Beomgyu says startled by the sudden embrace.

"Just stay like this." Yeonjun says with his eyes closed as he breathed a peaceful pace. 

 

Beomgyu felt his body relax a little as he laid there and became use to the feeling. He wasn't use to anyone hugging him while he's sleeping. 

 

Beomgyu felt Yeonjun's hot breathe on his neck now, he tried to remain calm, the air tickling his ear now.

Yeonjun smirked noticing how Beomgyu was tensing up again, he released his grip and laid on his back; smiling. 

 

-

 

"Another letter?" Yeonjun kicked the red envelope at his door toward the road, he was tired of reading useless letters. He did notice the color of the envelope however was different. 

He sighed and picked the wet letter up, opening it and somehow managed to read it.

It was the same old 'Give me my son back' but this time he had a offer. 

'I will give you half of my company shares."

 

Yeonjun's eyes lit up at reading it, it's exactly one of the things he wanted. His mind traveled back to Beomgyu for some reason.

He thought to himself 'Did I really want to give him up?' 

 

 

-

 

"Half of his shares? that's a lot!" Beomgyu blurted out.

"I know but I don't know if I want to give you up already." 

"Why? You took me for this reason." 

"But it's been so fun." Yeonjun whined sitting across from him.

 

"I have to go back some time..."

"But you're mine now."

"I'm just your hostage as he's just your enemy. Without him there's no need for me.." 

 

"That's not true." Yeonjun's words slipped.

"What?"

"I mean, even if he died I would still keep you." He twirled the metal fork around the noodles of his spaghetti.

 

"Why?" 

"You're mine." He says with an intense gaze Beomgyu never felt before, a gaze that made him shiver.

"You don't own me." 

"Oh really?" 

 

"Yeah." Beomgyu says learning back in his chair casually.

 

Yeonjun smirked as an idea came into play but one for later. 

He continued eating his lunch watching Beomgyu who was observing the flower in the vase he was keeping, it was still alive. 

 

"Oh that is still alive wow." Yeonjun noticed.

"How long have you had it?"

"Since you got here almost."

"That's weird, usually they wither.."

 

"Yeah when you do." Yeonjun whispering under his breathe. 

 

 

-

 

That evening Yeonjun sat at his desk, he cracked his fingers to release tension in his hands from writing all day. He was tried if his work for today and wanted to just go bother Beomgyu. It was the only fun thing to do anyways.

 

He filed his papers and opened the door, the cold air hitting his sweaty face. 

"Beomgyu." Yeonjun sang as he opened the door to see Beomgyu drying his hair with a towel already dressed.

"Ah you showered without me?"

"What do you mean? We never did and never will." Beomgyu threw the towel at him hitting his face, it fell into his arms.

 

"What if that's my wish for you stabbing me?"

"You! I will never fulfill your...obscene thoughts!" Beomgyu turned his back to him, he felt his face becoming flushed.

"Ah i'm kidding." Yeonjun laughed, he threw the tower in the clothes hamper and walked over toward him. 

 

"Are you blushing?" Yeonjun noticed, he felt his hand toward his cheek feeling the warmness.

"No."

"I feel it, you're not a good liar. Don't worry if you ever want me to, i'll take that offer." Yeonjun winked making Beomgyu make a disgusted face.

 

"Never." Beomgyu went to the bathroom to brush his messy hair, Yeonjun stood in the doorway there just watching.

"Do you have to watch everything?"

"Yes."

 

"I'm going to bed." Beomgyu went toward the bed, Yeonjun unexpectedly ended up on top of him, his gaze looking on his face.

"What're you doing?" 

 

Yeonjun grabbed Beomgyu's wrist and held it above his head, he stared into his eyes for a few seconds feeling like he was trapped. 

He leaned down pressing his lips against his, the familiar feeling from before returning. 

Eventually after a few seconds he could feel Beomgyu returning the kiss he started. Yeonjun felt he needed to breathe and retracted his lips only to attract them to his neck now.

 

He slowly kissed down his neck and came back up to below his ear where he started to bite his skin slowly. He bit at the sensitive skin, sometimes replacing his biting to . 

Beomgyu was confused what was going on but didn't try to stop it or resist it. 

Yeonjun focused to one spot in his neck, biting and the soft skin. 

It became a bit painful to Beomgyu but it was bearable. 

 

Yeonjun pulled away after leaving a noticable mark now, he looked back at Beomgyu with his breath heavy. 

"Now you're mine."