In the darkness

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

 

 

 

As Yeonjun slept peacefully in the room two doors down, a few hours passed. It was 5AM and Beomgyu's eyelids began to slowly open, he was faced with a unfamiliar setting, it wasn't his room.

 

He jolted up, his chest breathing heavily, he gripped the sheets toward his chest.

 

He looked around the low lit room to see things he never saw in his own, it clearly wasn't his.

He looked down to see his clothes had been changed. His mind raced so many things he felt his head aching.

 

His neck was sore as well where the needle had been plunged harshly, he rubbed his neck in pain. 

Where Am I?

Who's room?

Why?

He slowly stood up out of the bed, his eyes laid on the table with the glasses of water next to it.

He grabbed one and smelled of it before gulping it down, the cool liquid soothes his throat that was dry. 

 

He wiped his mouth and placed the glass back to the tray, it made a small noise as it did.

His eyes searched the room, he saw the bathroom light on and he saw the huge closet entry. 

 

Whoever this was is clearly a rich person, but it wasn't his home he knew that. 

He went into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror looking at his face. There wasn't any marks, his hair was just wet and puffy. 

 

He looked at his neck to see a purple mark where a needle was inserted. 

He knew something wasn't right as he touched the mark that hurt. 

 

He turned off the light and walked toward the bedroom door, he opened it and saw the long dark hallway. He became scared to step out but needed to go away from wherever he was.

 

He stepped his foot outside the door and as he did he heard a door creak open.

 

His heart stopped as someone stepped out, he saw them through the small opening of the door he was spying through. 

 

The person had yellow-blonde hair, it could be seen in the dark hallway, the man looked toward the bedroom and Beomgyu panicked. 

He ran toward the bed and quickly crawled under the cover covering it with his face, he shut his eyelids as he heard the door creak open.

 

He heard small footsteps shuffle toward the edge of the bed above him, his heard was beating so fast. 

 

Yeonjun walked over toward the edge of the bed, he saw covers over the body. 

He slowly stopped infront of him and his hand slowly reached toward the covers.

He slowly gripped them and removed them to see the boy with closed eyes. 

 

He could see the boy was awake due to the rapid breathing being done moving the blankets slightly.

"Are you scared?" Yeonjun asked looking down at the boys face who was still covered by the puffy bangs.

"Where Am I? Who are you?" He asked with a small voice.

"You're in my house and Me? I'm Choi Yeonjun." Yeonjun answered, Beomgyu's eyes widened at the name. 

 

Choi Yeonjun, he heard it from his father. He was a man who wanted to bring his fathers name down.

 

"You, You're him." Beomgyu said under his breathe as his eyes darted around the room.

 

His mind raced, he quickly grabbed the glass of water that was left and threw it toward Yeonjun.

 

The water flew over Yeonjun, wetting his shirt and face. The glass hit the floor and broke with a loud noise.

 

Beomgyu tried to stand up and run past Yeonjun toward the door but Yeonjun grabbed his wrist and both fell back onto the bed.

 

Yeonjun was there gripping his wrist tightly with both of his hands, his fingers almost leaving marks. Beomgyu tried to struggle but only made himself tired. 

Yeonjun blinked a few times as the water got into his eyes, he looked down at Beomgyu's face who was visible now. 

 

"Why did you do that?" Yeonjun spoke with a serious voice, He was looked at Beomgyu straight in the eyes. 

 

Beomgyu avoided his eyes and looked to the side still trying to remove himself.

 

The water from Yeonjun's face dripped down from his hair onto his cheeks, it slowly dripped down his lips, then into his chin until it fell off into Beomgyu's cheek. 

 

"How long are you going to struggle? you're not going anywhere." Yeonjun says on the verge of laughing.

 

"You want to be like that? You leave me no choice." Yeonjun held Beomgyu's wrist now with one hand and fiddled toward the dresser drawer at his nightstand for a needle.

He had prepared for this situation, He grabbed the needle and held it up infront of Beomgyu's eyes who stopped struggling.

 

"Are you going to listen to me?" Yeonjun asked moving the needle back and fourth swaying it. 

 

Beomgyu didn't say a word and avoided his eyes, he stopped struggling however.

 

"Good, Now this is a really weird position to be in so will you listen to me if I let go of you right now?" He asked. 

"Yes." Beomgyu says with a pang of anger in his voice.

 

Yeonjun's grip lessened on the boys wrist and Beomgyu moved far away from him on the bed, he rubbed his wrists that were sore.

 

"Just sit there. Now, You're here for a reason i'm sure you know."

"My father?"

"You're right. You're going to be here for awhile so I suggest you do as you're told and get use to it. Otherwise we will have problems." Yeonjun looked at him with his hands on his hips standing at the edge of the bed in the slight darkness. 

 

"What do you want?" Beomgyu's dry voice spoke out.

 

"Your father owns me something, if he doesn't give it to me looks like i'll be keeping you. Not that I would complain of it either." Yeonjun added with a laugh. 

 

"Weird." Beomgyu says still rubbing his wrists.

"Oh don't get confused, I'm not into....men. No matter how pretty you are." Yeonjun realized what he just said. He once again called the man pretty but pretended to not acknowledge it. 

"Judging by how happy you look , it seems you are. You even just called me pretty. Not only are you weird are you a ert?" Beomgyu spat out. 

 

 

"Let's skip this nonsense. Just do as I ask and your stay here will be fine. Go back to bed, and don't think about escaping again." Yeonjun takes a key from the drawer and walked out with it in his hand.

Beomgyu heard the door close and something behind inserted into it outside. The door was now locked from the outside, he couldn't exit.

 

He cursed under his breathe and laid on his back across the bed. I'm stuck with this erted man, what's worse is he doesn't seem to even know he is.

 

Beomgyu felt his eyes burning again and he slowly drifted off into a sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

The sun began to raise, Yeonjun was there sleeping peacefully for the next few hours until 9AM came and he woke up.

 

He remembered what happened last night, he scratched his neck and sighed.

 

He felt like he needed a shower from being drenched last night with water. The problem was this room didn't have any shower supplies due to no one using it, only his room did. 

 

He gave another deepened sigh and decided he had to go to his room. He grabbed the small key beside the desk and walked to the hallway.

His feet slowly walked toward the door and unlocked it it a swift movement, he slowly opened the door peeling inside.

 

Beomgyu was sleeping, his body curled up into. a ball again.

 

Yeonjun shook his head, he walked toward his closet and grabbed his clothes. He then proceeded toward the bathroom and turned the water on.

 

The sudden noise woke Beomgyu up, he heard the sound of running water and sat up.

Is he taking a shower now? All this space and no other showers he can use? 

 

Beomgyu stood up and tiptoed toward the door to see if it was unlocked.

 

When he was halfway to the door he froze as he heard the shower room door open and there stood a fully clothed Yeonjun. He was fast at showering he likely suspected Beomgyu would try something.

 

Beomgyu felt his heartbeat increased as he just stood there not meeting his eyes.

"Were you trying again?" Yeonjun says from the door, he learned on it. 

 

"No." He lied.

"Then what're you doing?"

"I was looking for clothes." He lied again.

"Oh? In that case you should take a shower anyways, you look a mess. The waters still on." Yeonjun says walking toward him.

"I don't have any clothes." Beomgyu says and Yeonjun walked over to his closet. 

He grabbed clothes and threw them into Beomgyu's chest, he grabbed them from the floor. 

 

"Go shower." Yeonjun went behind the boy and pushed his back so he went toward the shower room.

He pushed him inside the steamy room and the room. 

 

Beomgyu stood there for a second comprehending what just happened, he set the clothes down and decided to shower.

 

 

A hour passed, Beomgyu was just sitting in the shower with his knees to his chest. 

So many thoughts going through his mind.

 

"Did you die in here?" Yeonjun opened the door, the shower door wasn't a see through glass type but Beomgyu still froze. 

 

"I'm getting out in a minute." He answered back with a shaky voice.

 

"If you're not, Ill get you out myself."

"ert." Beomgyu says under his breathe as Yeonjun closed the door. 

 

 

 

He got out of the steamy shower and turned it off, he put the clothes on that were about the same size but not exactly. 

He felt even smaller in them than he was. 

 

He opened the door to see Yeonjun sitting on the bed, he was waiting. His eyes scanned Beomgyu from his feet to his eyes slowly.

"What're you looking at?" Beomgyu says placing his hands to his chest as a protective way. 

 

"Don't flatter yourself, I was looking at how small you are." He says standing up.

 

"Let's go down to eat." Yeonjun says walking toward the door but Beomgyu doesn't move.

"Aren't you coming?" He says impatient.

"Okay." Beomgyu says slowly walking behind him down the hallway to the stairs.

 

 

"Good morning Sir and Oh... The breakfast is ready in 10 minutes." The the maid was unsure was the address Beomgyu as as she ran back into the kitchen. 

 

"Sir what would you like to drink?" The butler asked beside him.

"Give us both juice, it doesn't matter which ones." Yeonjun ordered to him.

Yeonjun sat down and Beomgyu just stood there standing.

"Well, aren't you going to sit or do I have to make you?" Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

 

Beomgyu slowly sits in a seat 4 chairs down from Yeonjun.

Yeonjun scoffed feeling offended "Are you that scared of me? Move here." He pointed to the seat next to him.

 

Beomgyu sighed and stood up, he moved into the seat beside Yeonjun. 

 

"See? Not so bad." Yeonjun says looking down at at his hands, he saw the marks from last night where he pressed too hard into his wrists.

 

"Sorry for that." Yeonjun says going to touch the wrist but Beomgyu pulled away and put them into is lap looking away. 

 

The butler came out with 2 glasses of different juices and set them down one by one.

"Do you want Grape or Apple?" Yeonjun asked, Beomgyu silently took the grape one.

 

"Why aren't you talking to me? You made a lot of noise last night." The maid who was handing the silverware out suddenly dropped one due to what she just heard. It fell to the ground with a "clink" noise.

"Are you okay today?" Yeonjun asked to her, she replied a brief "Yes sir sorry." And went to find another fork. 

 

"Anyways, are you that scared?" Yeonjun asked but got no response.

 

"This won't work." He sighed as the butler and maid brought out the food, it was scorching hot, the steam rolling off into their faces.

 

"Thank you." Beomgyu says quietly.

 

Yeonjun cut a piece of the pancake and blew on it so it cooled down. He stabbed it with the fork and held it out toward Beomgyu's face.

 

"Eat it." He says but Beomgyu doesn't turn his head.

"I said eat it." Yeonjun pushed again but Beomgyu just looked to the side.

 

Yeonjun, who was frustrated sighed. Beomgyu was taking small bites of his own food, it slightly burned his finger and he dropped it back to the plate.

 

"Idiot, it's hot that's why I offered you this one." Yeonjun complained. 

 

"Try again." Yeonjun says as he held the fork toward Beomgyu's mouth again.

 

Beomgyu this time, looked down at the fork. He slowly opened his mouth but looked away. 

 

Yeonjun places the fork inside his mouth, Beomgyu chews the pancake in his mouth for sometime before swallowing it.

 

"See that wasn't hard." Yeonjun says as he began eating.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SIR CHOI , BEOMGYU IS GONE!" The butler comes busting inside the Choi dining room. Everyone's hearts seemed to stop.

"Gone? What do you mean?!" He stood up quickly with his hands on the table. 

 

"He's not anywhere to be found!" Sir Choi quickly rushes upstairs toward his sons room to see nothing, just the covers that were clearly used the night before. 

 

He saw a needle laying on the ground and grabbed it.

"That damned Yeonjun.." He gripped the needles handle in his hand in anger. He knew he was responsible for this. 

 

"Take me there now!" He demanded as the butler took him toward his garage full of cars.

 

 

He arrived at Yeonjun's house in less than 15 minutes, He steps outside the car and walks up to the door banging on it. 

 

 

"Yeonjun give me my son!" He shouted outside the door while hitting it, Yeonjun opened the door with a smile.

"What're you on about?" He asked.

"I know you had something to do with this! Give me my son!" He demanded but Yeonjun looked puzzled. 

"Your son? I haven't seen him." He says with a puzzled face.

 

"I know you took him! Give me my son this instant damnit!" He shouts again. 

 

"Let me tell you something, your son is mine now he's not coming back." He smirked and slammed the door in his face as the guards blocked him from the door. 

 

"I'll get you for this!" He yelled walking back to his car and sped off.