Wants and Needs

Inure ( Beomgyu X Yeonjun) TXT

 

"The problem is that I want your son." Yeonjun spoke with a smirk across his face. 

Beomgyu's mouth slightly opened, his father looked taken back by this answer. 

 

"What do you mean you want my son? For what?" He says pointing at Beomgyu.

"It's exactly as I said." 

"Yeonjun, I can't give you that. If you want anything from my company but not my son." His father says with stern eyes.

 

"Looks like we have no deal right? Don't worry Beomgyu. I'll get you again." Yeonjun winked toward him, Beomgyu cleared his throat. 

"That's not happening." His dad spoke with his eyes glaring.

 

"I'm just joking, why would I want your son? he's not appealing at all, and he's rude." Yeonjun laughed out loud hitting the desk.

Beomgyu felt the heavy breathe he was holding release and he held his gaze down toward the floor.

 

"Right. Can we be serious now? What is it you want?" His father says with furrowed eyes.

"Half of your company shares sounds about right." He says looking at his fingers.

"Half? Are you crazy? I have employees to pay." His eyes widened.

 

"Then drop some and problem solved." 

"I can't just fire innocent hard workers for your selfishness." He says with his fist balled up. 

 

"Then I guess I have to settle with your unpleasing son. I understand why you hid him for so long now." Yeonjun says and Beomgyu felt his eye twitch at his harsh words.

'Is he seriously saying those things when a few days ago he was trying to kiss me?'

 

"Yeonjun I don't mean to be rude here but the things you're saying about my son can't be true as I heard you kissed him." His dad says with eyes like as to say 'I caught you'

 

Yeonjun felt the intimidation coming from him and laughed it off.

"That? That was a front. I didn't mean those things it was to earn his trust. I can't believe him or anyone of you thought I would do such a thing." Yeonjun say looking between the two.

 

"Ah really, It was so hard for me. Don't you think you should give me half of the shares since I went through the hell of kissing your son?" Yeonjun ran his hands on the desk, tapping his fingers in a steady beat. 

 

"No one asked you to." Beomgyu spoke up from his shadow.

"But you wanted me to. You think I didn't see your eyes? You're crazy wanting to kiss someone that kidnapped you." Yeonjun laughed, the laughter made Beomgyu furious. 

 

"Yeonjun, let's just handle this as reasonable adults. I will give you 25% of the shares and leave my son alone and me." Beomgyu's father spoke looking genuine.

 

"25?% What about 25% and ownership of your private island?" 

"My private island? I don't use it but ... fine." His dad sighed, he island was a gift given to him by his friend for many years. 

"That island was given as a gift, it's wrong to give it away." Beomgyu spoke up and Yeonjun cut his eyes. 

 

"You have no say." 

"I'll handle this." Beomgyu's dad says patting his shoulder.

"If giving you the island and the shares will make you leave me alone and my family, then I will do it today." He says giving in.

"Good, bring the papers tomorrow." Yeonjun smiled as he won the debate. 

 

"We'll be going now, I'll bring you the papers tomorrow." Beomgyu's father stood up from the chair. Beomgyu sat there for a second before realizing his Dad was at the door now, "Are you staying?" Yeonjun laughed.

 

Beomgyu didn't answer, instead he just stared at Yeojun, it made Yeonjun feel a spine chill. The way his eyes cut into him at the moment was cold as ice, he felt as if he was going to have hypothermia any moment now.

 

"Can you give us a minute, it seems Beomgyu here has a problem with me still." Yeonjun asked, Beomgyu's father looked between the two. "Beomgyu is it okay?" 

"Wait for me downstairs." Beomgyu says not taking his eyes away from Yeonjun.

 

Beomgyu's father closed the door as he walked out, he walked down the stairs confused as to what just happened.

 

"What's your problem?" Beomgyu asked, his glare sticking.

"My problem? Are you hurt by my words?" Yeonjun says leaning back in his chair, his hands behind his neck. 

 

"Not talking? Did I hurt your feelings? Ah, you liked me? How strange." Yeonjun sighed.

 

"Sorry, I could never like you. You should realize now." Yeonjun added. 

Beomgyu fights the urge to just flip this desk over on him but he controls his anger. 

 

"Is that why you're outside my window last night?" Beomgyu laughed, this time seeming to edge Yeonjun on.

 

"That was apart of my plan. You're so dense." 

"Fine. You'll never see me again." Beomgyu stood up from his seat, Yeonjun felt his legs want to stand as well.

 

Beomgyu opened the door and looked back to say "Goodbye, Yeonjun." 

 

The door closed, the noise echoing in Yeonjun's ears. He tried to shake it off, he wanted to make it seem real to both of them that he didn't care about Beomgyu. 

He felt his legs jumping, he stood up without thinking and flung the door open.

 

His eyes landed on Beomgyu who was standing there staring at him with a smirk.

"I knew it." Beomgyu laughed and finally turned toward the stairs about to walk away but a hand grabbed his wrist.

 

"Wait." Yeonjun says, Beomgyu turned his head back , "Goodbye." He pulled his hand away and walked down the stairs toward his father.

 

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, let's go." Beomgyu says looking back at Yeonjun with a sinister look. 

 

-

The car ride back was pleasant, his father seemed content even though he hates to give the island up. 

"It's fine, i'm sure he would understand." Beomgyu reassured his worried father. 

"I just feel bad i'm giving it to someone who's so, cruel." 

"Don't worry, i'll get it back one day." He patted his dads shoulder.

"How?"

"I'll figure out a way, for now let's focus on forward." 

 

-

Yeonjun stood in the hallway, he heard the front door close signaling they left. He felt frustrated from what he said, it wasn't what he meant at all. 

He didn't want to reveal his weakness, he wanted to guard himself from anyone even if he cared about them. He was so use to acting hard outside even if inside he was caring. 

He his tears up and took a deep breathe. 

'it's okay.'

 

-

 

"Are we going to give the papers now?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yes, we should get it over with before he changes his mind." His father says placing the papers in a folder. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" 

"I'm sure, let's go son." His father smiled while leading him with his hand against his back. 

 

-

Beomgyu's hand knocked hardly at the door, he really didn't want to be here but he felt it was the last time so he could deal with it.

 

-

 

Yeonjun heard the knocks and opened the door without waiting. The first thing he looked at was Beomgyu who stood there looking neutral, his father was beside him with a folder in his hands.

"We brought the papers." 

 

The three sat again as before in Yeonjun's office, Yeonjun looked excited as Beomgyu's dad placed the folder in front of him, he slowly slid it toward him. 

 

"This is all?" Yeonjun opened it , examining the transfer papers and the share papers. 

"That's all." Beomgyu answered instead of his father.

"Okay, i'll read it carefully before signing please wait." Yeonjuns eyes scanned over every word looking for any strange things.

 

He grabbed his pen and carefully placed his signature on the papers. "Then it's done, it's mine now. I'm glad you made a good decision." Yeonjun smiled as he closed the folder. 

 

"Is that all? Will you leave us alone?" 

"Yes. I keep my words." Yeonjun smiled , his eyes landed on Beomgyu who was looking scornful.

His smile faded slowly into a frown almost but he quickly changed it. 

"We'll be going now then." Beomgyu stood up first and followed by his father who bowed.

 

"Beomgyu, Can I talk to you?" Yeonjun spoke up all of a sudden, Beomgyu stopped in place and looked back toward him.

"We have nothing to talk about, you got what you wanted. right?" Beomgyu smirked and continued walking out the door. 

 

-

 

Some days had passed and Yeonjun only felt his heart missing him with each hour that passed, Beomgyu on the other hand seemed to stop caring as much. 

He took the words Yeonjun said to heart and didn't think twice about it.

 

-

Yeonjun watched the rain slowly drip down the window, it had been a week since he saw Beomgyu. 

 

He watched as the cars drove down the road in front of his house; he had wondered what Beomgyu was doing.

 

-

 

"I forgot to tell you we're having a guest in a few days." 

"Guest? Who?" Beomgyu asked looking up from his plate. 

 

"You know Mr. Kang, He owns the powerful technology business. He's interested in joining ours." 

"Really? That's good for us then." Beomgyu wiped his mouth off with the napkin. 

The Kang's were widely known for their technological advancements they made in the world. The father and son were given many awards and business opportunities from other big companies, now they wanted to offer a joint agreement to to Choi's business. 

 

"You know what this means as well, I'm afraid if Yeonjun catches word of this he'll want more money." His father speaks rolling his eyes.

"He won't know unless it's in the news." 

"It likely will be, do you know how close the press follows the Kang's? We're doomed." 

 

"Just ignore him if he asks for anything else, we've given him enough." Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"I'm afraid he never stops once he wants something, never."

 

-

 

The next day, Beomgyu and his father waited patiently for the Kang's to arrive. Beomgyu sat staring at his watch , the time was half past 12. They were arriving soon but likely delayed due to the press. 

 

"Remember son, smile and nod." Beomgyu's father reminds him. 

A few seconds later the door bell rang, and Beomgyu's father jumped to his feet followed by Beomgyu trailing behind.

 

The door opened, them expecting to see the Kang's but instead saw a soaking wet Yeonjun standing in the rain. 

 

"What're you doing here?!" Beomgyu's father exclaimed. 

"Can I talk with Beomgyu?" 

"No, now leave. We have a important meeting." Beomgyu spat out trying to close the door but it was caught by Yeonjun's foot between it.

 

"It'll only take a few minutes." Yeonjun says with a pleading voice. 

 

"You two go talk upstairs! I don't want you disrupting my meeting. Beomgyu just keep him away from the Kang's." The father gave in knowing that the Kang's could arrive any second and didn't want to have any disruption.

 

"Okay fine." Beomgyu opened the door and Yeonjun rushed inside.

 

"Upstairs. Go." Beomgyu ordered Yeonjun with a stern voice, he slowly walked upstairs with Beomgyu behind.

 

"Beomgyu-"

"I don't know what you're planning but please stay away from me." Beomgyu cut him off. 

"But I-"

"Are you here to spy?" 

"No that's not.." 

"Why did you come here today? You knew they're coming didn't you?"

"That's not why." Yeonjun says feeling small.

 

Beomgyu heard the greetings coming from downstairs and pushed Yeonjun into the bedroom closing the door.

"We're staying here until the meetings over, you're not ruining it." Beomgyu crossed his arms while holding his back against the door. 

 

"Where you silent now?" Beomgyu asked , Yeonjun seemed to go mute. 

"It doesn't matter what I say does it?" Yeonjun lets out.

"What're you talking about?" 

"Come back."

"What do you mean come back? You forced me there." Beomgyu scoffed.

 

"At first, but now I realize how lonely it is without you." 

"Don't give me a sob story, you think I forgot about what you said before that day?" 

"Sorry, I didn't mean those things."

"Stop trying to get in my head, you meant every word." Beomgyu quieted his voice as he heard the sound of laughter from the hallway.

 

His dad was saying goodbye's to the Kang's, the meeting seemed to go well.

 

"What do you want me to do?" 

"To leave me alone."