Drunk

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam's birthday party...

 

 

JK

Only Jin hyung, Jimin hyung, and V hyung came with me to Bambam's party since the rapline hyungs were still working on something for our comeback. As soon as we arrived, we greeted and gave him a quick hug. He then led us inside. People were dancing to the loud and upbeat music, some were at the bar drinking,  while others were having a good time chatting. I recognized most of the guests' faces since they were idols too.

Bambam settled us in and after awhile excused himself to entertain some other guests. Jin hyung and Jimin hyung went to the dance floor joining the others while V hyung talked to his friend Sungjae. I decided to sit at the bar while contemplating whether I should order something to drink or not. I looked around the room until my eyes landed on the other side right across where I was sitting.

I squinted my eyes to a familiar side profile of a girl. It's Chaeyoung. She's sitting alone eating pasta. She was looking away so I'm pretty sure she didn't see me.

Why is she here? And why is she alone?

I remembered the events during our last encounter and felt guilty about the way I acted. I decided to approach her and apologize. I got up from the stool where I sat and strode across the room. Just before I reached her side, Jaehyun was already beside her. She looked up to him and smiled. 

Discouraged, I quickly my heel and made my way back where I sat few seconds ago. I clenched my fists and pursed my lips as I watched Jaehyun flirting with her. I felt conflicted because I shouldn't be feeling this way but I do. I ordered a glass of alcohol and took it in one gulp. 

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay? You look like you could kill someone," V hyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"What?" I snapped my head to him. "A-Aniyo, hyung!" I said defensively.

Hyung narrowed his eyes as if contemplating whether to believe me or not.

"Ahh... Hyung, do you wanna have some drink?" I offered.

"Um, maybe later. I have somewhere else to go." he said with a smirk. "Don't drink too much, okay?" he patted my shoulder then left.

"Seems you're the only company I have." I stared at my glass with a bitter smile. 

Rose

Everyone was already having fun while I sat in the corner alone. Lisa, Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie were nowhere to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter