Real Talk

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

After a sumptuous dinner, Jungkook and Rose ended up in a nearby park which was suggested by Jungkook himself despite her reluctance. In the silence of the night, they walked around with Jungkook a few steps behind Rose. Although there were only few people at the park, they still wore their masks on just to make sure no one else would recognize them.

After a few minutes of walking without uttering a word to each other, Rose stopped on her tracks. She put her mask down and turned to Jungkook with a somewhat impatient expression. "Jungkook-ah, why are we here?" Jungkook abruptly stopped on his tracks too and just stared blankly at Rose's face.

She let out a heavy sigh and her heel when Jungkook didn't answer. Jungkook saw her expression and held her arm to stop her. "Where are you going?"

She turned to him once again with an impassioned expression. "I'm going home. I don't even know why I'm here with you. I was supposed to meet Lisa and then you showed up on my face. I ended up eating and having dinner with someone who clearly doesn't even want my company and here we are walking together in this park aimlessly."

He looked at her and closed the gap between them. He lightly caressed her face with one hand. Rose looked taken aback by his sudden action but didn't move away.

Removing his mask he said while looking straight into her eyes, "Chae... I'm sorry."

With her heart slamming on her chest, Rose looked at him intently, waiting for him to say more.

"I'm sorry that I let you feel that I didn't want you around me because I really do like being with you." he said with a sincere voice.

"Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter