Unexpected Visitor

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

"Missed me?" Jungkook said smiling. He was right in front of me holding a bouquet of red roses looking handsome as ever.

"Oh my god!" I squealed. I instantly jumped at him and hugged him tightly. I sobbed like a child against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back up and down.

He pulled away and noticed my tears. "Omo, baby are you crying?" he chuckled while wiping my tears with his hands.

Embarrassed, I shook my head while covering my face with my hands. He patted my head with an amused expression. After I regained my composure, I invited him inside. He walked in and paused. "And oh, I brought you this," handing me the flowers. "Thank you." I smiled as I smelled it.

He sat on the edge of the bed and gestured me to him."Come here." he tapped his hand on his lap. I reluctantly walked towards him. He smirked as he reached my hand and pulled me to his lap. "Tell me, how have you been?" he asked, the close proximity slightly making me nervous. "G-Good. I had a great time really." He slowly nodded his head. "And?" he said prompting me to tell more. I then started giving him more details about my experience here in the UK. I loved the fact that he was just patiently listening to me and smiling every time I said something amusing. After I finished, I turned to him. "Ok, your turn." I said. "I heard you had a great time."

"Yeah, I did. It's always a blast." His arm slowly wrapping around my waist as he spoke. I just nodded. "Saw that picture you had with Ariana Grande." she paused. "Cute, I'm sure you liked it a lot." I said nonchalantly.

He tightened his hold on me. "Of course, but I would've liked it even more if it was you instead."

"Oh?" I raised my brows. "You sure know how to flatter a girl."

He giggled as he pinched my nose. "Only with you though."

I put my arm around his shoulder and adjusted my position. "I'm glad you're here now." I said resting my head against his. "Wait," I lifted my head and looked at him. "How come you're here?"

"We just finished our show. I went straight here just to see you." he answered. "My hyungs stayed for a bit and probably are flying to Brazil as we speak."

"And what about you?"

"Mmm... I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter