Text Message

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 month later...

It's been a month since the Kpop Awards. BTS at this time are preparing for their comeback. After their tiring rehearsal, Jungkook got a text from his friend Bambam of Got7.

Bambam: Hey JK, it's my birthday on Sunday. I booked an exclusive place for us to hang out. Come at 7 pm. Bring your hyungs too.

JK went to check their schedule before responding to his friend.

JK: Sure, we'll be there! 

Bambam: Great! I'll send you the address. See you then!

Meanwhile at the Blackpink's house...

It's a rest day for the girls. Rose got bored and decided to watch TV. She sat on the couch while scanning through the different channels. She switched to MTV when she saw BTS' music video being played. She didn't notice Lisa walking towards her in the living room.

"Hey!" Lisa suddenly appeared right beside Rose.

Rose jumped on her seat and quickly turned the TV off. "What the! You scared me!" she squealed.

"You never told me you're a fan of BTS! Who do you like, huh?" Lisa leaned forward.

"Huh? What are you talking about?? I don't like anyone of them in particular, but I like their music," she replied nonchalantly.

Lisa raised her brows. "What? Are you sure?"

"Then, why are you blushing?" Lisa's eyes narrowed. 

"No, I'm not blushing! Stop imagining things, Lisa!" she frowned.

"Aigooo.... Let's see. Do you like RM? Jin? Suga? J-hope? Jimin? Don't tell me you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter