Rendezvous

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JK

"Thank you boys for coming. You may now leave." Bang PD nim said after our meeting. "Jungkook-ssi, please stay behind."

As soon as my hyungs left the room, PD-nim turned his attention back to me with a serious expression.

"Jungkook-ssi, how are you?" he asked me.

"I-I'm okay, PD nim." I replied, confused as to why he asked.

"Uhuh... You know that I always look after everyone's welfare, right?" he looked at me while I nodded on my seat wondering where this conversation would go. "..not only on your professional life but personal life as well." he continued.

"You've always been one of the most energetic in the group. But I noticed that you seem to be down lately." he furrowed his brows as I lowered my head. "Tell me if I'm wrong."

I remained silent with no clue on what to answer. "Is it because of these?" he started showing me pictures putting them all on the table in front of us. I averted my eyes to look at each picture and snapped my head towards PD-nim's direction.

"Tell me, how long have you been dating her?" he asked calmly.

"A-About 6 months PD-nim." I stuttered. "I'm sorry." I lowered my head to avoid his gaze on me.

"Jungkook-ssi, I'm not mad about it." he said softly. "I'm just concerned."

I looked at him half relieved upon knowing he's not mad. "I know YG has a copy of these too and you already know what that means, right?"

And then it dawned on me on why Chaeyoung has been ignoring me lately. "I-Is she in..t-trouble?" I asked worriedly.

"We don't know for sure but YG won't certainly take this lightly." he frowned. "Has she contacted you already?"

"No..but I tried."

"Well, since the news hasn't come out yet, I guess we can say that both of you are safe." He rose from his seat and came to my side. "JK, I hope everything will turn out well." he patted my back.

I let out a long sigh and nodded. "Thank you, PD-nim."

Back at the dorm, I immediately rushed to V hyung's room and told him everything.

"Jinja?" V hyung exclaimed. "What are you going to do now?"

I shrugged my shoulder as I sat on the edge of the bed feeling defeated. Suddenly, we heard V hyung's phone ringing. He reached for it and looked at his phone. "Oh, Lisa is calling!" he exclaimed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter