Living Under a Rock

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't notice that my hyungs were already heading inside the arena. I hurriedly followed them and went inside.

As soon as we came into view, loud screams and squealing erupted. We flashed our sweetest smiles and waved at the fans.

One of the event organizers immediately led us to the artist zone where other artists were already seated.

We bowed to our fellow idols and sat down at the second row with GOT7. EXO is in front of us and Twice at the back.

We settled ourselves and waited for the program to begin.

I didn't know why but I had this weird feeling inside, but I couldn't pinpoint what it was.

Maybe I'm just anxious about our performance later. Though we've been doing this a million times, I still get jittery every time. I justified to myself.

I opened a bottle of water and took a swig to calm my nerves.

"Hello girls! Looking good!" I heard one of the idols beamed.

It was B.I from iKON who was sitting near us together with the other iKON members. I instantly glanced at who he was referring to and saw four girls coming to our direction. I almost choked when my eyes particularly landed on one of the girls.

I took a big gulp.

"Holy sh..!" I almost cursed and quickly looked away.

Jimin hyung who was beside me must have noticed my reaction.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked, his brows furrowed.

Oh my god! Is that who I think it is? Why is she here???? I internall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter