See You

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came back to the dorm and went straight to my room and locked it. Then the tears that I held on earlier started streaming down my face. His words still echoing in my mind.

"Explain what this is." I remembered him say while showing me pictures of me and Jungkook in our secret dates. I stood there frozen not able to look him in the eyes.

"Did you know how much I spent just so these won't get published?"

"You of all people have broken the rule. I'm so disappointed." he added.

His words struck right through my heart cutting like a knife.

"I'm sorry, sajangnim." was all I was able to muster saying.

"If you really are, I need you to cut your ties with him."

That was the only thing that made me snap my head to his direction.

I only looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Do you love him?" he asked me.

"Yes." I muttered softly.

"How confident are you that the fans will support you?"

"You know," he continued. "I see so much potential in you. It would be a pity if you waste your opportunity. That love will not take you anywhere. Trust me, I only have your best interests at heart."

"But--" 

His stern voice cut me off immediately. "I've already told your manager about this to ensure that you stay focused. I won't be as forgiving next time. Please don't disappoint me more than you already have."

Recalling that conversation made my vision become blurry as more tears fell from my eyes. I felt cold and lonely. What do I do now?

JK

I felt my phone vibrate. I reached for it and smiled up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter