Catch Me if you Can

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years ago...

 

JK

"I could listen to you all day," I smiled to the girl sitting on the bench while she strummed the guitar. She sang her favorite song, You by the Carpenters. She's just like me. We both liked classic and mellow songs.

I took another step and hovered near her.

Eyes smiling, she raised her head, "I could say the same thing to you. You are the most talented boyfriend in the world it's a pity not everyone is able to witness how good you are."

I pinched her nose and sat down next to her. I turned to her and lowered my head, "You love me too much don't you?" I stole a quick kiss on the lips and grinned at her.

"Yah!" she slapped my arm, her eyes wide.

"Ouch!" I grunted while rubbing my arm.

"You! Did you just steal a kiss?" she seethed.

She's still cute even when she's angry. "Sorry, here I'm giving it back." I kissed her lips again.

She looked at me incredulously.

"Catch me if you can!" I smirked and ran away.

"Come here you sneaky bastard! I swear to god I'm gonna strangle you!" She left her guitar on the bench and chased after me. We were running like small kids, oblivious to the people around us.

I slowed down my speed only to catch her as she stumbled on me. I held her as she struggled to free herself until we both lost our balance. We landed on the grass and burst out laughing.

"You idiot!" she said gasping for air. We stayed that way u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter