Just Friends

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night at Han River, Jungkook and I started texting and calling each other. We hung out a few more times after that which made my members raise their brows with curiosity.

One time, I came back from dinner with Jungkook. I opened the door and entered. I almost screamed when I found all of the members in the living room.

"Where have you been, young lady?" Jisoo unnie crossed his arms on her chest.

"H-Heyyy, you're still up?" I casually asked.

Jennie unnie rolled her eyes. "Where have you been? And who's with you? Spill it."

"I hung out with a friend of mine." I answered.

"OMG! Rose went on a date with her boyfriend!" Lisa cried out.

I shook my head profusely. "N-No! He's not my boyfriend. We are just friends."

The three of them exchanged glances at each other.

"I swear, Jeon Jungkook and I are just friends!"

Their eyes widened.

"Jeon Jungkook, as in BTS Jungkook?" I saw the surprised look on Jisoo unnie's face.

"Hah! I knew it! I knew it!" Lisa jumped up and down clapping her hands.

I squeezed my eyes shut "No, it's not like that! Please hear me out."

I knew that they would never let me off the hook so I decided to tell them some bits about my past with Jungkook. And also because I didn't want to keep it from them any longer.

"So... do you still like him?" Lisa gave a smirk.

"What? That was a long time ago. We were just babies then. I'm j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter