Rumor Has It

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Article: Jungkook is Seen With a Mysterious Red-Haired Girl?

 

JK

"Who's this?" RM hyung asked as he held out his phone in front of my face.

I grabbed his phone and looked closely. It showed a picture of me wearing an over-sized jacket, ripped jeans and a big bucket hat opening the car door for a red-haired girl. Her face wasn't clear since the cap she was wearing almost covered her entire face. I scrolled down and I was shocked that there were more pictures of me and Chaeyoung sitting in a cafe. This time, my face was clearer without the bucket hat. Only Chaeyoung's back was shown. 

"Hyung, she's a friend of mine." I answered nonchalantly.

"And?" RM hyung prompted me to tell him more.

"And....we hang out, like friends do." 

"She seems familiar, do I know her?" He tilted his head at the side and scratched his chin.

"Hyung, being a detective doesn't suit you." I said mockingly.

He looked at me with narrowed eyes. Looking at his serious expression, I finally conceded. "Okay, her name is Chaeyoung. And that's all I'm gonna tell you for now."

"You know this could be bad not only on you but on her, right?" RM hyung said with a concerned look.

"I promise she's just a friend, hyung. Nothing to worry about." 

She's just a friend.

The thought kept lingering on my mind as I went back to my room. What is she really to me? 

I sat on the edge of my bed and browsed my phone. I checked the article RM hyung just showed me earlier. I was shocked to see a lot of comments under it. When I went on to check my twitter, the notifications blew up. Since BTS only had one twitter, I wondered what my other hyungs were thinking right now. Exasperated, I decided to read some of the comments.

Comments:

@Bangtan143: hmmm...she seems familiar.

@armeee: NOOOOO!!!! JK is mine only

@crazyforu: I will hunt down this !

@jjkbaby: @crazyforu hey, chill! 

@kookismine: Red haired? so is she an idol???

@Bangtan143: @kookismine I'm thinking she is.

@goldengirl: Yeri??? Tzuyu?? Hmmmm.....

@fangirlcutie: Looks like Nayeon.

@1andonly: Which girl idol is red haired right now?

@bangpink88: OMG!! Rose?????

@Bangtan143: @bangpink88 possibly!!! OMG!! my ship is sailing!!! #rosekook is real

@Iheartjungri: Rose????? Jungkook will never waste his time on her. She's not even pretty!

@ty101: @Iheartjungri I agree on you.

@jklover: I want to think that this girl is Rose. 

@iloveEunKook: To me, she looks like Eunha. Fight me on this. Rose is too plain for JK.

@ty101: haha! if this is Rose, then good luck to her!

Guilt crept in when I read the hurtful comments towards Chaeyoung. Seems like RM hyung was right. I let out a heavy sigh.

I decided to call Chaeyoung and check on her. 

"Jungkook-ah!" I heard her sweet voice.

"Hey, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Well, we're preparing for an interview right now."

"Oh, that's great. Good luck then!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter