Catch me I'm Falling

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

After we finished our performance, we went straight to our dressing room. Our sweats dripping, we changed to a new outfit and fixed ourselves.

"Unnie, let's go back outside now. I don't want to miss BTS' performance," Lisa said excitedly.

I turned my head in her direction.

How come she's so quick?

"Just go ahead, we're not done yet," Jennie unnie said.

"We'll follow, this will be qui...," Jisoo wanted to add. 

"Okay!" Lisa replied without hearing the rest of the sentence and left straight away.

Jennie unnie pinched the bridge of her nose. "Aishh! This kid!" she groaned.  I let out a soft chuckle.

"Let's go." Jennie unnie said after awhile.

I suddenly felt the need to pee. "You go ahead unnies, I need to go to the bathroom first."
 

Few minutes later...

I was on my way back to my members when my phone rang. I quickly looked inside my bag to get my phone while I continued walking in the hallway.
I was still looking for my phone when I heard a door on my left opened. In the corner of my eyes, I saw someone came out in a rush and in a flash bumped into me.

"Ahhh!" I squealed and closed my eyes. Due to the impact, I instantly lost my balance.

Two strong arms swiftly caught me just before I hit the ground. "I'm sorry," the person quickly said.

Wait, why is that voice familiar?

I opened my eyes and tilted my head. I saw his face close to mine. My eyes widened as I recognized him. My whole body froze.

"Park Chaeyoung?" he furrowed his brows. When he realized he was still holding me, he quickly pulled away which caused my knees to wobble a little.

My heart started to beat loudly, I was afraid he'd hear it.

Another awkward moment passed. He leaned forward, "Chaeyoung-ssi a..are you..." he started to speak.

"Oh H-Hi, Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter