Not in the Mood

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 2 days since we arrived in Korea and I still haven't talked to Chaeyoung even on the phone. I understand that she's currently busy which she told me about last time but I didn't like the feeling of not having to talk to her at all. So I took the only thing that would possibly connect me to her, my phone.

After a few hours of trying without succeeding, I felt like giving up already. Until she finally responded.

I was taken aback by how cold her response was.

I stared at my phone screen still perplexed.

Why is she suddenly like this? We were good the last time we talked weren't we? She sounded weird though.

Hold on, I remembered she sounded like she was crying. Was she really crying that time? What happened?

I squeezed the bridge of my nose as these thoughts came flashing to me making me even more upset than I already am.

Maybe she was just not feeling well until now. I remember her saying she had runny nose. Yes, maybe that's the reason.

I checked my phone and still there was no response and it was already 12:02 am. I let out a long sigh as I typed her another message.

The following day was a busy day for me and my hyungs. We had interviews here and there and although there were a lot of things to fill in my day, my mind would constantly go to Chaeyoung.
 

"Jungkook-ah would you like some ramen?" Jimin hyung called out, pulling me from my trance.

"I'm not hungry hyung." I said dismissively as I remained lying down on the couch playing with my phone.

"Yah! Is that you Jungkookie?" Hobi hyung's eyes widened.

"What?" I said snapping my head to him.

"We had a lot of activities the whole day and we barely had time to eat properly and you're telling me you're not hungry?" he shook his head and clicked his tongue.

I ignored his rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter