Red Carpet

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KPOP Awards

Outside the big arena where the awards show would be held were excited and screaming fans holding colourful banners in different sizes that showed the names of their idols.

The award show would be attended by famous Kpop idols which include BTS, GOT7, Twice, EXO, iKon, Red Velvet, Blackpink and many more.

JK

I was playing my favorite game on my phone. Beside me was Yoongi hyung comfortably leaning back on his seat with his eyes closed and mouth slightly open. On the other side of the car was Jin hyung who was busy with his phone. In front of us was RM hyung who's talking to our manager. Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung, and V hyung on the other hand were seated behind us cracking jokes and laughing. Normally I would join them but this time I wasn't feeling it. There was this weird feeling that I couldn't seem to point out. I released a sigh to lessen the tension I was feeling.

"Ow! What was that?" RM hyung yelped when the car came to a halt. We were all suddenly alert, curious about what caused the car to suddenly stop.

It turned out that we were already approaching the venue and a group of girls suddenly ran across. The place was already packed which made it difficult for our car to pass through. It could barely move forward.

"Sorry boys, I swear those girls just came out of nowhere. Good thing my reflex was fast," explained our driver. We let out a sigh of relief knowing that nothing ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter