Slip of the Tongue

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JK

After the performance, I immediately went back to my dressing room to prepare for another performance with my hyungs. My hyungs, including our make up artists and stylist were already waiting for me inside.

"Jungkook-ah! You did a great job!" RM hyung exclaimed.

"Thanks, hyung!" I smiled while my stylist handed me my stage outfit.

The other hyungs came to me and congratulated me as well. I sat on the chair while having a retouch.

"Our golden maknae was on fire today." Jimin hyung patted my head.

"That's because he's inspired." V hyung blurted.

"Mwo? What do you mean?" Hobi hyung asked. I looked at V hyung to warn him not to spill anything. "Ah, inspired by ARMYs of course!" he gave a fake laugh.

The hyungs looked at each other and nodded in agreement. After getting ourselves fixed, we were left alone in the room. Then, a knock on the door caught our attention. Hobi hyung went to the door to check who it was.

"Anyeonghaseyo!" a female voice greeted Hobi hyung. Hyung bowed as well. He opened the door widely to reveal our visitor. And it is Eunha holding a bouquet of flowers. 

"Damn it!" I mentally cursed.

We greeted each other while she shyly smiled at us. My hyungs exchanged glances with a confused look.

"I just came to give this to Jungkook-ssi." Eunha then walked towards me and handed me the flowers. "Your performance was awesome today! I just want to say Congratulations!" She smiled sweetly while tucking her hair in her ear.

I nervously accepted the flowers and bowed. "Oh, th-thank you!" I said in a tight smile. I could just imagine my hyungs' expressions but I didn't dare to look at them at that moment.

"Ne! See you around! Anyeong!" She waved her hand at us and left.

The moment Eunha was gone, noise erupted all around the room. My hyungs attacked me with their teasing.

"Jungkook-ah! What was that?" RM hyung asked with wide eyes.

"Omo Jungkookie, is Eunha your girlfriend?" Jin hyung grinned.

"Kook! You're blushing!" Hobi hyung pointed at me while laughing hard.

"You should've given her flowers too, you know." Jimin hyung chimed in.

They were all talking successively,  I didn't get the chance to open my mouth to tell them the truth.

"Wait, I thought you have something going on with Rose?" Jin hyung said.

V hyung and I glanced at each other silently communicating. Besides V hyung and Lisa, no one else knew about my relationship with Chaeyoung for we had decided to keep it to ourselves fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter