Lisa's Mission

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

Lisa was having a chitchat with some of her idol friends when out in the corner of her eyes she saw Jungkook's figure walking past her. She watched him stride across the room towards Chaeyoung who was talking with Jaehyun.

From afar, she watched Jungkook's stern expression as he talked to Chaeyoung. He then turned his head to Jaehyun and said something. Her eyes widened when Jungkook held Chaeyoung's wrist as she trailed behind him. When she looked around, nobody seemed to notice except for Eunha and her friend who were also as shocked as her.

It took her a few seconds to realize what just happened. She then decided to follow Jungkook and Chaeyoung behind. She walked through the quiet hallway looking for them until she heard voices from an empty room located down the hallway. She walked quietly towards it and peeked through the door which was left ajar.

"Tell me, why did you kiss me?" Chaeyoung demanded. Lisa gasped and quickly covered .

"Should everything have a meaning?" Jungkook responded after a long pause. "Look, it was nothing Chae. It was nothing to you too, right?"

Even from afar, Lisa could see the hurt in Chaeyoung's eyes. "Jungkook-ah, thanks for telling me the truth." she whispered and looked away. Lisa frowned for she felt sad for her friend. After a while, she realized that Chaeyoung was about to leave. She suddenly panicked and searched for a place to hide. She spotted a room right across and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter