Random Request

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose

"Thanks for keeping me company tonight, girls!" I gave them an appreciative smile upon arriving at the dorm. "Sure, Chaeng! Anything for you." Jisoo unnie responded flashing her sweet smile as she plopped herself on the couch.

"I'm still hurt you didn't tell us about you and Jungkook though," Jennie unnie pouted and turned her back on me. I linked my arm around hers trying my best to appease her. "Unnie, I'm really sorry," I rested my head on her shoulder.

I heard Lisa softly groan. "Hey!" Lisa tapped my shoulder. "Taehyung oppa is bugging me again," she said showing her phone screen to me. "I swear he won't stop until you talk to Jungkook." She whined.

"Fine." I said as I let out a long sigh. "I can't go on like this anyway." Truthfully, I've been avoiding his calls because I just wasn't ready to hear him out yet. But this man was just too persistent. The nonstop ringing of my phone and the curious and worried looks of my unnies earlier somehow had compelled me to open up about Jungkook. So, I told them about our relationship and sought for some advice about my issue with him.

I took their advice to face the situation head on and went to grab my phone from my pouch. I sent Jungkook a short reply then surprisingly, he responded in an instant. We exchanged a few more messages before my phone rang. My unnies and Lisa turned their heads towards my direction with a hopeful look.

I looked at the screen and turned to the girls. "I'll be at my room." I sprinted towards my room and sat on the edge of the bed, I tapped the answer button and pressed my phone on my ear.

"Hello baby, are you there?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"I'm all ears." I responded calmly.

"Chae, please hear me out, okay?" he appealed. He then started telling me about what Eunha did and how his hyungs didn't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter