100-day

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years ago...

 

Rose

I got up from the wooden bench I was sitting on as soon as I spotted him from a distance.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere!" I scowled.

He walked towards me grinning, his two hands at his back. I pouted and turned my back.

He stepped a few inches near me and said, "Aigoo, did my baby miss me?" He leaned in and gave me a quick peck on my cheek and I couldn't help but blush at his action.

"Happy 100-day, baby. I love you," he whispered in my ear. I turned to face him and saw a bouquet of fresh red roses in his hands.

"I'm sorry I ignored your calls. I just wanted to make this a surprise," he explained.

Argh! Why is this baby bunny so cute? No, I should stand my ground. I am angry. How dare he ignore my calls the whole day?

I just glared at him and pouted my lips.

"Please forgive me? Will you? Chaeyoung-ah," he batted his eyes as he gave the flowers to me.

I looked away since I can't think straight when he is being adorable like this. I still can't handle my feelings in front of him after all these years.

Well we've been friends since we were eight. We quickly became best friends but sometimes frenemies because he loved to tease me a lot. As we were growing, feelings started to blossom. Few months ago, he confessed to me and that was the start of our story. I know we were still very young but we already knew we were meant to be.

Okay, Chae be strong. Don't make this easy for him.

"Baby please? I didn't forget about our 100-day, okay? It's just that I thought this would be more romantic, at least that's what my hyung told me" he further explained embarrassingly.

"Fine!" I conceded and accepted the flowers from him. "I forgive you."

He looked relieved and flashed his cute bunny smile which I loved so much.

"Why are you so cute my baby chipmunk?" he giggled, pinching my cheeks.

"Ouch! Stop it!" I exclaimed and touched my face at the same time pretending I was hurt.

He held my face looking worried but soon a smile formed on my lips.
"Thank you, Kookie and happy 100 day!" I kissed his cheeks.

"I also have something for you. I was supposed to give this earlier but there was this boy who wouldn't even answer my calls," I said pouting.

He chuckled and pinched my nose. I reached for my pocket and took a small box and handed it to him. He opened it and inside was a silver necklace with a small rose pendant.

"Jinja? Are you really giving this to me? He gasped looking at me in surprise "where did you get your money to buy this?"

"Aissh! You don't want it? Should I just take it back?" I attempted to snatch the small box from his hands.

He quickly moved it away from me.
"No, you said you're giving this to me," h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter