Date

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

They paid their entrance tickets and took in the courtyard with its souvenir shops and concession stands. Chaeyoung linked her arm around Jungkook's as she scanned the whole place, the colorful lights were reflected in her eyes.

"Jungkookie, this is so beautiful!" She said looking around with an open mouth.

"Yes, beautiful indeed." Turning his head to her, Jungkook replied definitely not referring to the view around them. His lips curled into a smile as he looked at her who's excitement could be compared to that of a child's.

Dressed casually--Jungkook wearing his favorite hoodie, pants and baseball cap and Chaeyoung wearing a plain white cropped top, high-waisted pants and a baseball cap, they looked like just any other ordinary couples walking with their hands intertwined. They made their way towards the different rides hearing the sound of thick clanking of rides moving, the shuddering of rails and tracks, and the screams of their passengers as they are whipped around.

Turning his face to her, Jungkook asked, "Jagiya, which ride do you want to try first?" 

Chaeyoung gave it a thought, putting her index finger and thumb under her chin. After a while, the couple could be seen joining the queue for the teacups, Chaeyoung's choice of course. Then after an enjoyable ride in the teacups, their next choice was the roller coaster which was suggested of course by Jungkook. And so began the line ride. It marched forward inch by inch as they heard the joyful, and sometimes panicky, screams as those ahead of them went spiraling down the track. The whole track systems shuddered and shook as the carts went barreling past them, rumbling like thunder.

"Kookie, I don't think I can do this." Chaeyoung nervously said as she clung tightly on Jungkook's arm. "Chae, you're worrying too much." Jungkook caressed her cheek to reassure her. "Just enjoy the ride."

As they waited in the line Jungkook and Chaeyoung were too engrossed to each other that they failed to notice two people staring at them few meters away.

"Look at that guy wearing a black hoodie and cap behind us." said a blonde teenage girl to her friend in a hushed tone. "Is that Jungkook of BTS?"

"Huh? Where?" the other girl quickly snapped her head following her friend's gaze. She spotted him immediately. "Hmmm... Can't really tell." She squinted her eyes trying to see the guy's face clearly in the middle of the crowded line but the cap he was wearing prevented her from fully seeing his face.

"Jungkook is my bias so I can recognize him from... Wait a minute, he's holding hands with a girl." she furrowed her brows while trying her best to get a view of the girl who's covered by the guy's tall figure.

"What would Jungkook be doing here anyway? Maybe he's just some look-alike." her friend said. "Oh it's our turn already. Let's go."

Soon enough, it was Jungkook and Chaeyoung's turn. They sat on the ride and held on the bars holding them firmly to their seats. The two girls earlier were seated eight rows away from the couple making it impossible for them to feed their curiousity.

The next minutes for Chaeyoung were a blur of screams, and the wind whizzing through her hair with her eyes tightly closed. She heard her own scream buried in the cacophony of sound erupting from the carts. Jungkook on the other hand was enjoying the whole ride screaming at the top of his lungs as adrenaline pulsed thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter