Surprise

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JK

We're here again attending another award show. We just finished a series of shows and TV guestings for the past 3 weeks and it had been exhausting.

I saw Blackpink when they entered but Chaeyoung didn't even spare me a glance. I texted her last night about us attending the show but she never responded.

Blackpink members were seated two rows in front of us. I kept on stealing glances towards Chaeyoung which made me realize how much I missed her.

3 weeks ago

We were called for a meeting in an attempt to settle the issue. I confirmed to our boss and my hyungs that the girl who was with me was Blackpink's Rose. I also explained my relationship with her.

"Jinja? You and Blackpink's Rose?" Jimin hyung's eyes widened.

"I knew there was something going on between you." V hyung snapped his fingers.

"But I swear we are just friends now." I insisted.

They raised their eyebrows while exchanging glances at each other.

"I think there's nothing wrong with you dating her though." Jin hyung blurted.

"But you have to remember too that being idols prevents us from having that normal relationship especially with a fellow idol." RM hyung countered.

"Right, it may affect both parties negatively and we don't want that to happen especially now that our comeback is in three days." Suga hyung agreed.

I sat there silently, having nothing else to say. Hearing them discuss about the trouble that I caused made me feel so guilty.

"JK, I believe that you're friends with her but the only solution to that right now is to not see her for the time being. Focus all your attention and energy on your comeback and maybe you can still continue your friendship discreetly." Bang PD adviced.

Avoid seeing her? 

I saw the sympathetic looks from my hyungs.

Then I finally said while giving a halfhearted smile. "Ne, PD-nim I will do that, sorry for causing you trouble."

-End of flashback

My hyungs and I stayed in our waiting room while we prepared for our performance. I noticed there's a small tear on my sleeve so I decided to go out and find our stylist noona to fix it. As I walked across the hall,  I spotted Chaeyoung talking with the other members. I quickly stopped on my tracks and hid myself. I peeked at them behind the wall. Chaeyoung headed towards my direction while the other girls went on the opposite. 

Rose

As I was walking towards the bathroom, someone, suddenly grabbed me by the arm.

My eyes were wide searching for the person who just grabbed me. I met a pair of familiar eyes looking straight to me. 

"Yah!" I yelled at him who was smirking at me.

He lifted his hand and straightened my furrowed brows. I flinched at the sudden contact.

"Is that how you welcome me?"

I scowled at him then turned away.

"Hey, are you mad at me?"

He reached for my chin and turned my face to him so that we were eyes to eyes once again. I looked at him without saying anything. He looked at me, his piercing eyes made my knees tremble and my heart flutter.

"I'm sorry I didn't call or text you for a while."

"Why are you sorry? You don't need to explain," I said in the most calm way I could. Just when I was about to step away, he trapped me against the wall with his two arms caging me in between.

"Yah! What are you doing, Jeon Jungkook!" I said through gritted teeth.

"I won't let you go until you forgive me," he said his eyes were pleading.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine! I forgive you." I said flatly. "Will you let me go now?"

He leaned in to my ear and whispered. "I missed you." He flashed his bunny smile and I got lost in space with his beautiful brown eyes. I don't know how long we stayed that way until I heard a song playing in the background.

(Boy With Luv playing...)

The sound of his phone took me back to earth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter