Long Distance Love Affair

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Jungkook and Rose started dating, it had been a challenge for them to meet up as often as they wished to. Much more now that BTS is on their World tour and Blackpink is also having a series of shows in the UK. Due to the time difference and their busy schedules, it's almost impossible for them to have the quality time they needed for each other.

Rose opened her eyes as her alarm went off. She got up from bed and groaned. She yawned and stretched her arms out and reached for her phone. Her lips curled up into a smile when she noticed a message from Jungkook.


"I miss you too my love." she muttered.

The message was sent about 5 hours ago. Regardless, she still sent him a reply which he would probably see a few hours later. After sending her boyfriend a message, she made her way to the bathroom to prepare herself for another busy day.

Meanwhile, in the US, the stadium was packed with excited fans as they witnessed BTS's powerful and jaw-dropping performances. After the concert, everyone left with satisfaction in their faces. Upon arriving back to the hotel, Jungkook immediately went straight to his room and ordered food from room service. The food arrived just by the time he finished washing up. He checked on his phone and smiled as he saw his girlfriend's message.

He wanted to call her right away but he understood that Chaeyoung wouldn't be able to answer. He sighed in realization. So he sent her another text instead.

Their set-up had been that way for almost a month: one of them sends a text and the other would reply few hours later or they call each other over the phone in less than a minute. They were often the center of the members' teasing whenever they sulk over unanswered phone calls or text.

Rose

Today's our last day here in the UK and we were given a time off to spend it however we like it before going back to Korea the following day. Lisa and my unnies decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter