Real Score

If We're Meant To Be (RoseKook ff)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He silently agreed and laid himself down on the bed and closed his eyes. A few moments later, I felt his hand on mine. "Chae, thanks for coming here. Please stay with me for a while."

I squeezed his hand in mine. "I'll stay just until you fall asleep, is that ok?"

He nodded and smiled. I sat on the bed beside him, closed my eyes and started humming my favorite song.

I heard people murmuring.

"Oh  my god! What are we going to do?" I heard a female's voice.

"Let's just wait for them to wake up." another voice said.

"But we have to go, it's getting late."

"They're so cute."

Click...Click...

"Yah, Taehyung-ah! Hajima!"

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed something heavy on me. I looked at the arm on me and trailed my gaze along until I reached to the face of a sleeping Jungkook. I gasped and jumped out of bed that made him groan. I was then met by the curious eyes of Jisoo unnie and the other BTS members.

"U-unnie!" I exclaimed. "Uhm.---"

"Hyungs, what are you all doing here?" Jungkook asked groggily while getting up and scratching his head. 

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah you're still here?" He looked at me bewildered.

"Ummm... Apparently I dozed off. Sorry unnie to keep you waiting." I looked on my feet while rubbing my nape. I could feel my face heating up.

"The two of you looked cute though," Jimin said showing a heart sign.

"Sure, you do!" Taehyung held out his phone showing a picture of us sleeping. He showed his wide grin while wiggling his brows.

"Yah, let's leave them alone. C'mon guys," Jin intervened, dragging s outside.

"Rose, I think we've stayed too long. We gotta go. I'll wait outside," Jisoo unnie said before she followed the others.

I turned to Jungkook. "Arggh! That was so embarrassing!" I covered my face while he softly chuckled. 

I gently slapped his arm. "Yah! What's so funny? They might think---" 

"Think....what?" Jungkook cut in.

"N-Nothing!" I said defensively. "I need to go now."

I was already on the door when Jungkook called me.

"Chaeyoung-ah!"

"Yes?"

"Take care and good night!" he smiled widely and winked.

"Good night and thanks for the roses by the way." I responded shyly and left.

Since it was already late, Jin oppa was kind enough to send us home. We reached the dorm  at half past twelve and I was already sleepy. I thanked Jisoo unnie for accompanying me and went straight to my room. In the morning, I texted Jungkook to check on him. He responded right away saying he's better. I breathed a sigh of relief and went down to eat breakfast.

During breakfast, I noticed that Jennie unnie and Lisa had kept on stealing glances at me. Until, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Unnie, Lisa, what is it that you want?" I blurted.

"Huh???" Jennie unnie asked innocently while Lisa looked away.

"I know, there's something you want to tell me. Spill it now."

"Ummm.....you and Jungkook, are you....back together?" Lisa asked reluctantly.

I snapped my head at Jisoo unnie who was quick enough to turn her gaze away from me.

"Aishh...no, we are not back together."

"Oh, so---" Lisa wanted to continue but I cut her off.

"So, we are just friends. I went to him last night because he was sick. As his friend, I got worried so yeah," I said nonchalantly.

"Oh, so---"

"So, what Jisoo unnie saw last night was nothing more," I cut her off again.

The three of them nodded silently.

"So, can we eat peacefully now?" I said dismissing the conversation.

 

JK

I woke up feeling a lot better than yesterday. I was about to grab my phone when... ding!

I checked it and a smile formed my lips when I saw who it's from. 

"Stop smiling like an idiot and take your breakfast," Jin hyung suddenly appea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter