Chaeyoung caught in 4k

HOME

stupid people dies first in every horror movie

Jisoo's expectations crumbled away when she saw how the character acted so stupid and idiotic in the horror movie.  She should have thought twice about watching it, but what could she have expected? This is a horror movie, and apparently, people who let their curiousity gets the best of them always dies first, which is not surprising at all.

So what was the lesson Jisoo had learned throughout the movie? When your instinct is telling you to run the down instead of checking what's behind the bushes, you run the down, because you'll die right on the spot.

Jisoo deeply sighed and when she was about to move and turn off the TV when the credits have began to show. She felt a heavy weight coming from her shoulder and that heavy weight came in the form of Park Chaeyong, her wife, who, Jisoo probably guessed, fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

Chaeyoung was sleeping so peacefully, though her lips had parted a little, and to anyone's eyes. Chaeyoung's sleeping face might have looked a little bit funny, but in Jisoo's eyes, it was adorable, although a little bit funny, but still cute.

"Jeez, you're the one who picked the movie for today, yet here you are, sleeping on me." Jisoo mumbled, smiling a little while she poked Chaeyoung's chubby cheeks softly.

There was no response from the attorney and Jisoo could only smile before she gently removed herself away from Chaeyoung. Before she could carry the strawberry blonde on her back, she'd have to clean up the food they'd been eating during the movie.

Not wasting any seconds as Jisoo also wanted to get in bed in any second with Chaeyoung. She starts to work her way up, cleaning every single thing as she doesn't want to wake up so early in the morning with a mess that needs to be cleaned up in their living room. 

It took a couple of minutes for Jisoo to actually finish all of them, but when she was done, she heaved a contented sigh before she looked over at the figure who slept soundlessly on the couch.

Chaeyoung wasn't woken up and Jisoo simply smiled before she leaned closer, bended her knees to level her face with Chaeyoung's and leaned closer to kiss her right on the forehead. Her lips lingered for a second and Jisoo didn't know why she did this, but it felt so right. Being with Chaeyoung felt so right.

Jisoo later on stood up from her position and readied herself to carry Chaeyoung in her arms. Carrying a grown-up woman wasn't easy; Chaeyoung didn't weigh much, but that doesn't excuse the fact that lifting an unconscious figure is easy.

Jisoo took a few seconds to lift Chaeyoung onto her back, and when she did, she did a mental cheering dance before beginning to walk carefully. Her legs were turning to jelly, but Jisoo encouraged herself that she could do this. She wasn't called Strong Kim for nothing in their company (no one actually called her that because they were afraid of being fired in an instant from their positions).

Jisoo could feel how Chaeyoung's breathing had hit her ear. Nonetheless, she shrugs it off as she tries to focus, because if she were to be distracted at this moment, both of them would look like they fell from the seventh floor in just seconds.

Little did Jisoo know, Chaeyoung somehow woke up behind Jisoo's back and it took her a couple of seconds to realize that she was being carried by a raven. Chaeyoung only smiled before happily burying her face in Jisoo's nape, slightly embarrassed that she had fallen asleep in the middle of their bonding time.

Jisoo, on the other hand, was trying to use her right hand to open the door, and when she successfully did it. She silently came in and laid her wife down on the bed gently, so Chaeyoung would not hit her head in the headboard. 

Chaeyoung was still pretending to sleep, and when she tried to open her eyes only to narrow them to make it appear as if she was sleeping, she saw Jisoo in the corner of her eyes looking straight at her in the eyes, and Chaeyoung knew she had been caught in 4k in an instant.

Instead of getting scolded, Jisoo shook her head in disbelief and a chuckle escaped from her lips. "Cuddles?" She asked softly.

Chaeyoung melted right on the spot, before she fluttered her eyes open fully, and opened her arms with a shy smile. 

Chaeyoung didn't say anything, but Jisoo took it as a yes, and dive right into the strawberry blonde's arms. Before Chaeyoung could comprehend what had occurred, Jisoo had tackled her on the bed, tickling her right in the waist as she muttered, "so you were pretending," countlessly.

Chaeyoung, of course, burst into a fit of laughter as she tried to shove Jisoo away, but Jisoo was too strong, and continued to tickle her. And when Chaeyoung was finally wheezing in her spot, Jisoo had the mercy to stop, only for Chaeyoung to pant and slap Jisoo right in the shoulder with a smile plastered on both of their faces.

Both of them didn't say anything, but Jisoo only giggled in response as she shoved herself into Chaeyoung with open arms. They fell right straight to the mattress and when they did, they comfortably settled themselves. Jisoo was the big spoon for tonight. Her arms were wrapped just right on Chaeyoung's waist, and Chaeyoung was burying her face into her lover's neck, planting small kisses as she giggled softly.

There was silence between them and before Jisoo and Chaeyoung realized it, they had both drifted into paradise in each other's arms, peacefully.