Jisoo & Ella

HOME

Thwart

"Not fair!" Jisoo starts, standing up.

"Hey, it's not my fault you're such a loser mommy Chu," Ella retorts back.

"You cheated!"

"Mommy Jen says lying is a bad thing, so I don't speak lies, Mommy Chu." Ella smirked.

Jisoo huffs, throwing the controller away from her. 

"Just admit it mommy Chu, you at Mario Kart," Ella smirked.

"You little-" Jisoo starts, reaching out to teach the small brunette  a lesson with the same feline eyes Jennie has. However, she fails when she sees Chaeyoung standing from the side, holding types of snacks that Jisoo guesses it's for Ella.

"What did I say about fighting?" Chaeyoung murmurs, placing down the snacks at the coffee table.

Jisoo pouts then points at Ella who's already busy eating the snacks that Chaeyoung bought for her, "She's mean!"

"You're acting like a kid right now," Chaeyoung says as she shakes her head light and bent down to wipe off the crumbs on the kid's cheeks.

"I'm not a kid!" Jisoo then proceeds to steal the biscuit from Ella's stash on the coffee table making the kid's lips go in a quivering pout.

"Jisoo!" Chaeyoung hisses, throwing a glare at her lover. 

"What?"

"Give it back," She opens her palm.

"But it's mine!" 

"Give it back." 

Jisoo huffs, giving up as she grumbles on her seat and throws a side glance at Ella who is already on Chaeyoung's embrace and sticked her tongue out secretly at Jisoo making the latter roll her eyes then stood up to get herself a snack.

Chaeyoung could tell her lover was somehow faking annoyance. She could tell, she's been with Jisoo for almost half of her life. Chaeyoung took a mental note to make it up with Jisoo when Ella is asleep in the guest room.

When Jisoo disappears in their eyes, Chaeyoung could feel Ella creating a distance between them.

"Is Mommy Chu mad at me?" 

Chaeyoung looks down with a soft smile, meeting Ella's eyes filled with worry, "I think she's mad at me, Mommy Chae," Ella whispered then proceeds to break free from Chaeyoung's embrace.

"Where are you going?"

Ella doesn't answer the question, so Chaeyoung follows where Ella is going and it turns out Ella was going to the Kitchen where Jisoo headed.

Jisoo was busy rummaging her hands on the cabinet, finding some specific snacks that she could mix on their plate. However, as she was about to reach out for the Hot Cheetos.

She feels a small pair of arms wrapped on her waist and there, she sees Ella making a face which made her immediately burst in soft laughter upon seeing how silly her favorite child looks like, but later on falters when she realizes she was supposed to be acting annoyed for calling her loser.

Ella who notices the face of her Mommy Chu, she makes a pout with puppy eyes, "I'm sorry, Mommy Chu,"

Ella was so adorable and Jisoo knew she couldn't hold her poker face anymore. Gosh, her soft spots for children although they're literally the pawns of satan, but still. She loves this devil in disguise.

"Mommy Chu is not mad you little monkey," Jisoo bends down, leveling her height to Ella's.

"Really?"

Jisoo laughs softly before reaching out to pinch Ella's nose which made the latter whined.

"Nope, and also, you at collecting coins too, so technically, you're also a loser."

"We're both losers then."

"Well, you're far more of a loser than me, so..." Jisoo trails off, smirking at the Kid.

Ella then rolls her eyes, "I'm gonna tell Mommy and Mama that you're bullying me."

Jisoo only giggles at what the kid has said then starts to ruffle with Ella's hair, "Just kidding, kiddo. How about you go back to the living room and ask Mommy Chae to play Tangled while I prepare our snacks. Dalgom and Hank are in the garden, you can take them with you."

"Okay!" 

When Ella has disappeared from the Kitchen. Chaeyoung, who has been watching the scene since the beginning starts to walk and wraps her arms around Jisoo's waist making the brunette yelp in surprise a little bit.

"You surprised me!" Jisoo exclaims, but later on starts to relax on Chaeyoung's embrace.

"You're so hot." Chaeyoung compliments, pecking a kiss on the brunette's nape.

It was ticklish and to say that Jisoo is not enjoying it right now would be a lie.

"I told Ella to find you, ya know." Jisoo says, knowing where this is going to.

"I know..." Chaeyoung shrugs and continues to kiss, making Jisoo feel a little bit ticklish.

"What happened to the "No make out" if Ella is around the house," Jisoo air quotes before she feels Chaeyoung turning her around.

"I didn't say that."

"You did."

Just as when Jisoo is about to return the favor to her wife. Chaeyoung could see Ella's silhouette in the pan's reflection. In instinct, she shoves Jisoo away making Jisoo whine and confused and when she was about to ask what was that for, Ella appears.

"Mommy Chae! There you are!"

And when Ella is done explaining what they're going to do today. Ella rans back to the living room with Chaeyoung tailing behind her. She flashes a small apologetic smile at Jisoo and Jisoo could only pout at her lover.

Lisa was right, Ella was such a thwart sometimes.