The Light In My Darkness

Behind the Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! For those of you who didn't read yesterday's chapter, kindly do read it before reading this one!

xoxo

Nayeon's POV:

I entered the apartment later that night after having gone out for dinner with Yeri and Seulgi. I silently crept inside hoping Momo would have gone to bed or was busy and wouldn't notice me. I slid into the room and then went over to her closet to pick some clothes. I went back to the room and began to undress. I wrapped a towel around my body and was about to go inside the bathroom when the door opened revealing a Momo wearing a black bathrobe. I screamed and lifted my hands in front of me as if to protect myself. When I finally regained my senses I looked at her who was blushing hard and deep.

I was about to snap at her for scaring me so bad when I realized that the towel had dropped to the floor.

I bent down and tried to cover myself with the towel while she blinked and looked away. She moved aside and I ran into the bathroom and shut myself in. I slid down against the door in embarrassment. Why did I have to lift my hands up? Why Why Why Why Why? Ughhhhh!!!! What would I say to her when I saw her again? WHat if I ruined the one chance I had at making her my girlfriend? Ughhh! I'd let the towel drop down like an idiot! Nooo!

I huffed as I stepped into the shower to try and cool myself off. I washed my hair and body and stepped out to dry myself when I realized I'd left my clothes outside. I stepped out of the shower and ran into the room. I almost reached the bedroom but my wet and sloppy foot slipped and I fell on my back with a loud thud. My backside and legs were on fire.

Momo's POV:

I drowned another glass of water trying to not think about Nayeon and her body when a loud thud came from the bedroom. I dropped the glass not caring if it shattered into a million pieces and ran into the room. I saw Nayeon on the floor with a towel before her. I bit my lip and paused for a second whether I should go help her or not, but I decided to ignore the fact that she was and help her out since she seemed to be in pain.

"Hey... Easy..." I called out as I helped her up. I kept my eyes up on her face as I lifted her up and placed her on the bed. She groaned and arched her back . She'd bruised her back then. Well.. Who in their sane mind would come out running with wet feet? I shook my head and made my way to the kitchen.

I grabbed the ice bag and some healing gel and came back to find her face scrunched in pain and her eyes were watering.  

"Shh.... It's okay.." I said softly as she opened her eyes to look at me. I gently placed a hand over her shoulder asking her permission to flip her. She nodded and I gently flipped her onto her stomach. I gently ran a hand over her spine looking for the spot she hit. As I neared her lower back she stiffened and let out a whimper. I gently placed the ice bag over the spot. She tensed up again when she felt the ice cold bag touch her skin but slowly began to relax. I then started to massage her shoulders and neck while the ice did it's magic. After about 10 minutes I removed it from her back, and wiped her back dry. Next I moved to apply the gel, but she stopped my saying that she was fine. I wanted to protest but she said she'd ask for it if she needs it. Knowing her, I knew she would never ask for it so I went ahead and applied a thin coat of the gel onto her back gently.

"Thank You" she muttered as I got up. I nodded and was about to go when I heard her groan again as she tried to wear her clothes. I sighed and went over again and grabbed the hem of ehr underwear and pulled it up. I pulled it up while I kept my eyes at her face. She blushed a deep shade of red and looked away. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the sweats she'd picked and bent down to place her feet in them. I pulled them into place and stepped back. She turned and slipped on her bra struggling to get the clasp on. I huffed and helped her with it. Not waiting for her reaction I grabbed her shirt and made her wear it too.

"You're awfully slow" I said as she turned to look at me with red cheeks.

For some reason we stood staring at each other for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter