Chapter 2

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 









 

 










 

Man the toast is damn good. I'm glad we come here on our own.




 

Yo this is because you drag me out so you won't have to deal with Leeknow hyung.




 

Man he needs someone you know. Someone who can pull him out of the box.




 

Really. I didn't see that coming.




 

You don't because you spend too much time with Chaeryeong . I don't understand why you didn't date her.




 

We are just best friend. Also I cannot see her more than what she is now.




 

Yeah yeah that's the same thing i heard every single time.




 

Well sir. You ask the same question. You get the same answer.




 

Alright I get that. Yah is that our van.




 

It is. Means Solbi nuna is back. She fetch them.




 

She fetch them....



 

Man we could have been in that van. I don't have to waste my energy man.




 

Talk less, let's go there.











 

Both of them went to where the van is and saw I.N and Bangchan went out of the van. The minute you went out of the van you heard someone shout your name. You turn to the voice and your eyes went wide to see your cousin is running towards you. He gave you a quick hug and shook you till like there's no tomorrow.









 

Girl, I am glad you are back in Korea. HOW IS EVERYTHING.




 

Han you should stop shaking her. She just had soup in the morning and boy you don't want to mess up your day.




 

Oh, I'm sorry.




 

It's okay Jisung. Thanks for the welcome greetings. I would meet you soon i guess

 



 

Wait, you are meeting uncle Park right.




 

Yeah. I mean it's been a long time since i meet him




 

Wait, you both know each other.




 

Well....




 

Han. Not today. You guys say goodbye to Shira. She is really busy today and all of you will sure make Lee Yeon smacking you out later.




 

Oh okay....




 

Nuna don't worry about that. I will ensure we will reach there before you do.




 

I'm trusting this on you Bangchan. Come on sis. We have things to do.







 

You left with your sister leaving the boys standing there looking at you till your presence is gone. Bangchan patted both Felix and I.N shoulder to snap them back to reality.









 

So guys are we going to get in or get burn by the sun

 



 

She is mysterious.




 

She is someone who i feel like Leeknow hyung would like.




 

I'm glad that she is someone I know.




 

So you know her.




 

Uhm.... yeah. Somehow. You will know it soon.




 

She is Solbi nuna's sister. Han Shira that she keeps talking about to us. We might have the chance to see her around in this company.




 

Might as well we hope she works with us.




 

In your dreams Han. Lets go before Lee Yeon starts to kill Seungmin.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Babe you got to stop doing that.




 

You should stop being so cute.




 

You do know that you are cuter.




 

Oh really. Because you are much more cuter than me.




 

Is it just me or they are overdoing it .




 

Are you mad that Yejin is working with the girls at the last minute and Yeonnie is here with us instead.




 

Well can't help that i miss my girlfriend.




 

You guys are weak.




 

Hyung. You won't know till you have one. You are going to be weaker than now.




 

Oh really. Beat me then.




 

No one is beating anyone.




 

Yejin ah finally you came. With the rest that is a nice thing.




 

Well we just came with Solbi nuna and her sister.




 

She is pretty. I'm not gonna lie




 

You call that pretty. What about me.




 

Han you still on that.




 

Ani hyung Shira nuna is really pretty.




 

Who is Shira.




 

WAIT SHIRA IS HERE.




 

Well yeah she is meeting her uncle. We don't know much. We just met in the van.




 

You guys are sure lucky. Besides, she worked on Chaeryeong and Yeji before. They are gonna freak out if they know Shira is here.




 

YAH SHIRA IS REALLY HERE.




 

Yes Lee Yeon. Now guys, let's warm up and start practicing. Seungmin you better behave for today. I don't want to see you clinging to my sister




 

Okay....




 

Who is Shira.




 

Solbi nuna sister. The one that Solbi keeps talking to us about her. She is really like you in talking wise.




 

You mean she is weird in some way.




 

You can say that LeeKnow.




 

Wow another weird person in the building.




 

Hey don't say that. She is the most kind person you would ever meet. Besides she loves someone who's as weird as her.




 

Guys warm up now.




 

Geez take a chill pill. Changbin you need to get her laid man.




 

I swear I will kill you if you said that again.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Oh Paris is a good place to stay in but I would rather be with my family here.




 

Well I'm glad you like to take this small offer.




 

Uncle Park. Mom told us that you been wanting us to work with you.




 

I'm just worried that your mom will have a heavy burden. Which i know both of you won't want that even. So i just thought to take you both in. Besides, it's what you both wanted to be right.




 

Well you get a point for that Uncle Park. So when will I start.




 

You will start tomorrow well. Basically you will follow your sister more since i'm gonna put you to work with one of my outstanding idols that have been working hard. I am sure you will like them.




 

Oh so i'm not gonna work with Yejin




 

She has a girl group to handle. Plus you do know ITZY. They have been working hard and are preparing for a new comeback soon.




 

Oh those beautiful girls. Well i guess i will meet the boys tomorrow then.




 

You already meet half of them, Shira.




 

Oh I did.... i didn't notice that.




 

Well it's your chance to get to know them more. Han Jisung is part of the group. I'm sure you will hang out with him more.




 

Oh yeah my energetic shy cousin. That's gonna be hard then.




 

You will make it. See you both soon i guess. You have work to do right Solbi.




 

Yeah. Schedules. Paperwork. Reminders. All of that.




 

Must be tough being a manager.




 

It's fun along the way. Well we shall get going. Dad will kill us with questions if we never talk to him about her.




 

My brother in law is sure full of questions. See you girls soon then.




 

I can't wait for it.