Chapter 10 [Part Ⅱ]

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA





 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 



















 

 









 

After the long ride. It was silent the whole trip as they are so ahocked on how fast you drive. Not far long. All of you finally arrive at the place. You park the car and smile as it's been awhile since you drove the car. You look around to see the boys eyes went wide and they were breathing heavily. Especially Han and Hyunjin. You chuckled and unbuckled your seat belts to face all of them.








 

Guys you all are still alive.




 

We are alive. Are you sure that we arent at heaven




 

Guys chill out. You guys wanted to be in this car so i just want to have fun for a while to ease your tensions especially you Hyunjin. Hpp off you guys should be at home now.








 

Hyunjin, Han and I.N quickly get themselves out of the car as they dont want to step near that . While you got off the car and went to the passenger side, opening the door to see stone Leeknow. You chuckled and unbuckled the seatbelt for him. Shaking him like he froze to death. He looked at you and you saw a tear drop.










 

What. Leeknow no no no why are you crying




 

Shira is everyone. Oh my gawd. Yah did you speed up like a roller coaster again




 

I guess. I think its more than that.




 

And you let him sit at the passanger you sister have to calm him down.




 

Calm him down. What did I do wrong.




 

Less talk, more movement now bring him up.




 

Unnie where are you heading to.




 

Just try and calm him down, I need to buy some groceries with Bangchan. Make him calm. He is super scared by how you just drive. We will be back soon. Felix is waiting at the lift.









 

She left you alone with Leeknow. You sigh and pull Leeknow out of the car, closing the door and lock the car you turn and face him. His face is full of tears and you wipe it with your sleeves since you dont have any tisue with you. You cupped his cheek and wiped the remaining tears near his eyes trying your best to calm him down.












 

Hey stop crying now.




 

Im sorry...




 

No i should be sorry. You are scared and I'm really sorry for that. Now please stop crying. I promise I won't do it again.










 

You pulled him into a hug and wrapped your hands around his shoulder. He wraps his hands around your waist leaning on your shoulder. You pat his back for awhile and then uou realease the hug to see him sobbing






 

Come on, let 's get you home.








 

He took your hand and wrapped his hand around it. You chuckled and walked towards where Felix is. Felix was confused at first but you just gave a smile and went in the lift that has arrive












 

Was he like that all the time or...




 

Something happened earlier. Dont worry he is fine



 

Oh... Okay well his room is the one that has no entry sign. Hope he calmed dowm soon.




 

I hope for that too. My sister told you thet she is cooking today.




 

Yeah. I guess you just stay with him while and i will call you when the food is ready.

Thanks Felix.










 

All the way till all of you reached the boys dorm. It's the first time ever since you step in their dorm since you always meet them at Solbi's house or the company. Other than that you are not shocked how boys dorms are since you have seen others worse. You bring Leeknow to his and Hyunjin's room. He sat down on the bed you sat beside him. His hands still are not leaving your waist. You move his head on your shoulder, patting his back to calm him down.












 

I'm sorry that I shocked you.




 

No. I'm just weak after what had happened to me many years ago. I should have told you about that. I'm just scared.




 

Leeknow. You are going to be safe and alive whenever you are with me. I promise you that. Now I want you to be calm because we are home.




 

Its not that easy Shira.




 

Well it takes time i know that. You sir im sure you can overcome it. I believe in you.




 

Thanks....




 

Well let me get you a drink.




 

No... can you just stay with me. Please...






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Well thats it right.




 

I'm sure of it. The boys dont really eat big amounts.




 

Well you guys still eat what i cooked for all of you




 

True. So nuna. What happened to Leeknow.




 

Trauma. Remember how the previous manager tried to drive while he is still drunk




 

The day where he almost crash Leeknow I.N and Changbin




 

Yeah. Shira... She is like a fast rider. Since she loves kart riding and even once participated in F1 events.




 

She has done that before. Heol im lagging behind.




 

Well Chan. She just love riding other than fashion stylist. She drive fast but never once exceed the speed limit. That's kind of weird but yeah. It just happened to be like that.




 

So Leeknow is now scared about that.




 

Yeah. Dont worry much. Shira is good at calming people dowm. Thats her special side.




 

Your sister is a healer than like she is just like how Leeknow is. But they have their own weird traits.




 

Well they mixed well. Too well that I'm worried about one thing.




 

Wait dont tell me. So you are worried that they might have difficulties understanding each other's personality. Is that right.




 

Close enough. Well let's get back home. I'm sure Shira is hanging out with them well.




 

I hope so too. Lets go.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You were sitting on Leeknow's bed with his head on your lap. His hands are still wrapping around your waist. Leeknow was sleeping peacefully as you caress his head softly. It's been around an hour you have been in that position. But you are fine since your distraction is your phone. Just then Hyunjin went into the room looking at you in surprise. You smile at him and signal him to be quiet as Leeknow is sleeping. Hyunjin went to his bed, sitting on it while facing you.










 

Nuna is he okay.




 

He is fine Hyunjin. He just needs some rest.




 

Arent you tired from staying in that position for so long.




 

I'm feeling fine right now. So did Ryujin text you.




 

Nuna i have not even take any step to text her




 

Well I believe that you should. Dont you know that girls wont hesitate to choose another crush that could possibly be better than you.




 

You aint joking right nuna.




 

Do i look like i'm joking Hwang Hyunjin.




 

But nuna. I'm scared that I'm not the one for her. Like for real. It's like she deserves someone better.




 

Well I dare you to say this to her. See how she feels about you.




 

Nuna that would break her heart.




 

That would break your heart too right. So you just need to be truthful to her. I can assure you that positive things will appear after that.




 

Really. You think like that




 

My words are just like from angel. So its your choice. Take the phone and text her. Tell her the truth or live with regrets.







 

Shira nuna.... Oh, I'm sorry.




 

Seungmin you should have knocked the door first.




 

Sorry... Solbi nuna asked me to call you and the rest out. Food is ready.




 

Well we will be out soon. Thanks Seungmin.




 

No problem nuna.




 

So Hyunjin. What's your choice.




 

After dinner help me with the text please. I need to know if its good for her or its like trash.




 

Okay okay. Go have dinner first. I will wake Leeknow oppa up.




 

Okay. Thanks nuna. I owe you so much.







 

You smiled and he left the room. You chuckled to find his situation cute as he is sleeping peacefully. You slowly remove his hands on your waist but instead he tightens the hug and big you down laying beside him. You were facing him wiyh a confused face as you thought he was sleeping. Leeknow's eyes were still close but his hands pulled you towards him and your head was on his chest.













 

Leeknow you need to wake up. The rest are waiting for us.




 

Just let them be pleased. I want to stay here for awhile. Just stay by my side like this for me




 

Leeknow. You are here for hours already. Dont make Seungmin take me away




 

Why do you always use Seungmin out of all people.




 

Its because he is your prey. Now wake up please




 

Okay okay. I will wake up.









 

He lets you go and you sit up with a smile. He did the same and you ruffle his messy hair. His eyes were still quite puffy from the tears earlier. You look at him and hold his hands with a bright smile.










 

Oppa i believe that Hyunjin will make his move.




 

Oh.... Wait, Hyunjin will make his move. You throw arrows on him already.




 

Oppa we already did. Now both of them are like exposing their feelings to each other.




 

Wow i never knew that being a cupid would be this fun.




 

I told you that playing games with me will be fun.




 

So i will have a long break time with you




 

Not yet. Till they are together then the deal will be granted.




 

What if i want to change stuff. Like for the deal itself.




 

Its your choice because the prize is for you. Im just getting it approved by the things that is done by us




 

Shira theres something that i want to tell you




 

Oppa if you were given a chance. Would you go after the things that you would chase for nothing or would you rather stay by my side and experience amazing stuff that you wont even imagine that it really happened




 

Shira ah.....




 

You guys are gonna stay or letting those hyenas or ghost eat your portions.




 

Geeze nuna chill out. We are just talking and about to head out.




 

Yeah right. Go and wash those face of yours before heading to the dining area. Lucky that Shira is used to sitting up on bed for lonh or she would paralyzed herself. Hurry come out.




 

Yes maam.




 

I believe that we have to head out.




 

Oppa you go wash that face. I will wait at the dining area.




 

Dont even think of sitting beside Han or Seungmin.




 

Okay okay. Go now or you will starve.