Chapter 6 [Part I]

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA





 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 














 

 






 

《A WEEK LATER》






 

Well that looks nicer on you Yuna.




 

You really think so.




 

Yeah. I never knew this design works well on all of you.




 

Unnie. This is your design right.




 

It's mostly Yejin. She changes the most things.




 

Unnie. It's originally yours. I can't take the full credit.




 

Well i can't let you just stand there alone. You deserve this credit.




 

Aww thanks unnie.




 

Unnie. This is really beautiful. I never knew this fitting suits us so well.




 

You all are so beautiful. I'm glad all of you like it.




 

Oh unnie we really do. Thank you so much.




 

Unnie. I heard something happened last week.




 

Oh those boys. They are such troublemakers aren't they.




 

Oh they are. But i'm shocked that you didn't answer what Minho oppa said to you




 

Oh... that...




 

Girls she just saw him as a person.




 

Well yeah. As a person. Chaeryeong ah, should we have a dance. It's been so long since I've done it.




 

You have not danced ever since then.




 

It's been years Yeji. Dancing is just a hobby.




 

Well i can't believe you didn't continue dancing.




 

Unnie you should start soon. You will be like the next choreographer in the building.




 

Girls her main work is as a stylist. It's her passion.




 

Still Yejin unnie. Shira unnie should slowly start dancing back. It's super rare to see her dancing in a groove.




 

Well girls. Since you all are free why not have fun with her. It's her off day today. The boys are with Solbi.




 

Cool. We can have fun dancing, singing, goofing around. Ahh that's so much fun




 

That's sweet, let's start.




 

Right after all of you get changed. Yejin still needs those outfits, girls.




 

Oh yeah..

 



 

We will get change so wait for us.




 

I will not run away, don't worry.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Nuna is this it.




 

Want some more. I don't mind.




 

No please. Im burning




 

Burning sweats brother in law you should be proud that your muscle is working.




 

I hate that tone.




 

I'm going to the mens for a while.




 

Yeah you should hyung you look like a mess.




 

Don't stay there too long. You guys need to hydrate. It's been a long day today.




 

Don't worry much about him. So tell me when it's our next schedule.




 

Sooner than you guys thought.




 

Nuna you look exhausted.




 

Well there's some conflict between my family and my sister moving out.




 

Oh family problems I see so much from the twins before. It's nasty.




 

Well my family doesn't want her to move out before she really gets married. Which is like 10 or 20 years i don't know. Also she has been dreaming of having her own home. Where she can have her own apartment.




 

Well isn't it time for her to get one.




 

Easy for you to say Han. You do know how your aunt loves your cousin so much.




 

Well nuna it's basically Shira choice am i right.




 

Yeah. Well now I just hope my mom will let her be. It's really up to Shira.




 

Nuna, can I ask you something.




 

Sure what is it I.N




 

Shira nuna told me that she doesn't want to burden your dad. I still don't get that.




 

Well my parents own a bakery. Shira has been staying with them since she was born. After she reached her goal and became the youngest stylist in the world. She tried to make my parents live peacefully. Which is why she earns so much and tries to not rely much on my parents. They help her be at where she is right now so... she is trying to pay back by working hard.




 

So she has been working and working ever since the Paris job.




 

Yes Seungmin. That's how she is. Besides she acts like normal people but she is richer than you thought.




 

Cool, that's new info I got to know.




 

Well you guys have your own time for now. I'm ordering food for all of us.




 

YES FOOD FINALLY.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

You were dancing with the girls and you never thought you had that energy. As you were dancing you saw a reflection from the door. You look closely to see Leeknow was behind the door looking inside. You were curious why he was there. Once the song finished the girls were breathing heavily while you were feeling just fine. You chuckled and stopped the music from playing.









 

You are one of a kind unnie.




 

How can you not feel tired at all.




 

You teach me well. I'm thankful for that.




 

Unnie. You are the best




 

Thanks Yuna. Well I'm heading to the ladies. You girls rest up.











 

You turn to look at the mirror. You saw Leeknow was not there. You head out slowly and look around the area. There's no sign of Leeknow. You start to walk to where the toilet is. Just then you were shocked by Leeknow who is hiding at the corner. You were so shocked that you started to breathe heavily. Leeknow was laughing at you at first but he became worried and held you tight while looking at you.










 

Yah yah are you okay. Yah speak up. Yah




 

Medicines. I need them.




 

Yah, I'm really sorry. Where are they.




 

Dan..ce ...stu..dio....








 

He carried you in bridal style and brings you back to where you were. The girls were shock to see you short of breath. Ryujin knows what's happening and she quickly goes to your bag and grabs the medication that you need. She also grab the water nearby and passed it to Leeknow. Leeknow help you feed the meds and water. After few minutes you slowly catch your breath and sigh. While you are still in Leeknow hands, Lia smack his shoulder and look at him in pissed.








 

Yah what was that for.




 

Oppa you really had her in a panic attack.




 

I didn't know that she would have a panic attack.




 

Really working with her for five months. You don't know her medical history. She just finished dancing her heart still racing. You scared her off so she can die of cardiac arrest. You want to get sued by Solbi unnie.




 

I said I'm sorry.




 

Aigoo. Someone just had to be dumb at certain point.




 

More like he just had to be a fool when she clearly saw him looking through the door while she danced.




 

Yah I said I was sorry.




 

Oppa just don't do it again. She might faint and be in a coma.




 

Guys i am fine. I'm not dead. I would if he didnt bring me back here.




 

Damn someone is lucky that Shira unnie is fine.




 

Shira unnie you sure you are okay




 

I am. Thanks girls.




 

ITZY.... oh Leeknow oppa annyeong. ITZY you girls have other schedules to do packed up and see you girls at the location.




 

Aww man our time with Shira unnie has ended.




 

Well see you later trouble maker.




 

Unnie see you soon.




 

Oppa don't let her slip.







 

The girls bid you goodbye and you wave back till they are no longer in your sight. You are still in Leeknow hands. You were about to move away from him but he pulled you into his embrace and wrapped one of his hands around your waist another placing it behind your back. You were surprised by his action as you never seen him like this before. He moved away and looked into your eyes.












 

You are scared aren't you.




 

I'm really sorry... I didn't know...




 

It's not your fault oppa. Stop crying.




 

I'm not crying, I'm just....







 

You place your finger onto his lips to make him stop talking. You smile at him and wipe away his tears with your free hand.









 

Stop crying. Im fine, i'm not dead yet




 

I'm really sorry....




 

Oppa stopped crying. I am fine. Now i will accept your apology if you stop crying and follow me to somewhere.




 

Where are you heading to.




 

Just follow me and stop crying like a baby.