Chapter 10 [Part I]

Stay by me

HAPPY READING ^_^ .

 

 


 

 

SHIRA SOLBI LEE YEON/ YEONNIE LEE YEJIN

 

BANGCHAN LEEKNOW/MINHO CHANGBIN HYUNJIN

 

HAN JISUNG FELIX SEUNGMIN I.N/JOENGIN


 

YEJI LIA RYUJIN CHAERYEONG YUNA





 

NORMAL FONT - SPEAK IN KOREAN

BOLD FONT - SPEAK IN ENGLISH

 


 














 

 












 

Okay i will just adjust this to this fittings. Boy you need to stop losing so much or i can't even get normal size for you.




 

Mian nuna. I'm on my diet these days.




 

Well have a healthy one. I know you build up so much but bro you need to chill down for awhile




 

Oh I get you sis.




 

Get change and give this to my assistant.




 

Yes maam.




 

Shira help me with this. I dont understand the purpose of this.




 

Well mister. The inner is where it will balance with the outer layer that you will be wearing. It gives you strong vibes that could scare people away but fret not. Your fans will fall in love with your charms.




 

Will you fall for me though.




 

You kidding me right.




 

Oh come one for once i never heard you liking mine more than Seungmin or Jeongin.




 

They are cute. You are just a mature buddy.




 

You sure about that Shira.




 

Depends. If you do well for the comeback. I will see how attractive you are.




 

But you promise me to just focus on me and not the rest. That's your promise right.




 

Minho ssi. If you perform and you get my attractions. I'm sure I will just focus on you. Olay dont be sad because your deal is not over yet. You still have your chance.




 

I will be expecting that. Now can you at least adjust something on this outer layer. It feels so weird.











 

You chuckled and went towards him to adjust the clothings that was on him. You step on the tiny chair to get some height. You were super close to him since you saw something that you need to fix with the sewing. While fixing it you could feel his breath on your neck. At first you werent so bothered by it. But when you felt him holding your waist. You look at him with a questioning face while he looks at you with no emotions.










 

I dont want you to fall while fixing my shoulder sleeves. You are quite short and this chair is super unstable.




 

Well thanks. Just give me a few minutes since this material is hard to control on.










 

You continue fixing it. Once you are done you went down the tiny chair and look over it one more time till you meet his eyes.













 

You know. You do look attractive with that on you. How am i a genius




 

Your fashion tatse blend well with ours. Im impressed.




 

Well i will personally adjust for you when this outfit is going to be used in one of the performances. Dont leave my sight on that day okay




 

Well look who is asking to be focused at.




 

Shuush. Now get change and give this outfit to my assistant. We have a talk to discuss.




 

Why not talk now.




 

Not now oppa. I'm busy with fitting and I still have to double check the new fitting measurements. Our mission can be continued later after you are done with practicing while I am finished with my job.




 

Okay okay. We talk later.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆



 

《TIME SKIPPED》



 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Okay that looks fine. Thanks for helping Byeul




 

No worries. Just doing my job when I have to.




 

We are working together. I'm proud that you understand my style well.




 

I studied you well. Besides you have the most awesome style designs i ever seen.




 

Well i'm just born to it.




 

You are unnie. Oh also. Hyunjin kept asking me why you made his one more outstanding than others.



 

He is somehow the center. Also he looks good in that rather than wearing the others style. I just want him to stand out more since his hair is longer than the others. Each member has their own style Byeul ah




 

Wise answer from the stylist herself. Well I got to go. Thanks for the good work that I can help with Shira unnie.



 

No problem.





 

After you finish packing up all the the things you grab your bags andwent to the lobby area since you are meeting the boys at the dance studio. At first you dont really want to but your sister ask you to be with them since she is riding them back home but this time the other manager is not around so she ask you to take the other car and drive them back to their dorm [yes secretly you have driving licences but only your sister and the twins knows about it. You didnt drive any cars because you practically dont own any.] You agreed and finally you have arrived at the dance studio. You open the door and saw them were fooling around. Hyunjin saw you and he drag you in. Leeknow saw you were drag in by Hyunjin. Inside him was slowly filled with jealousy of how Hyunjin just grab your hand without any notice but he knows that Hyunjin wants to hear some news about Ryujin. He went towards both of you and sat beside you while leaning his chin on your shoulder while facing hyunjin.













 

Why is he like that.




 

Let him be. So what's with the dragging.




 

Nuna, what did Ryujin talk to you.




 

Oh its about Ryujin. What do you want to know




 

Well did she talk about me. Like anything about me.




 

She did but she did tell something that suprise me.




 

What is nuna. Is it about me. Let me know please im begging.




 

When will you both just start dating.




 

Hyung you talk like its easy




 

It is. You just went up to her. Face her with sincerity. Tell your true feelings and there you have it. In addition you can smooch her if you want to.




 

Well Hyunjin. Leeknow oppa does it straight to the point.




 

Nuna I need to know what she told you about me.




 

Okay okay.




 

Cool story time. I love this part.




 

More like you will start teasing him after knowing something unexpected.




 

Guys just gather around and be in silent if you want to know about this.





 

Slowly the boys one by one crowd around the three of you to hear the story. Leeknow get too comfortable and bring you closer to him while wrapping his hands around your waist. Han and I.N were smirking at you when they saw how comfortable Leeknow is to you. You ignore their tease and smile at Hyunjin who is waiting for you to tell what Ryujin told you about Hyunjin.










 

Well Hyunjin. You should be feeling lucky that she told me good things about you.




 

Heol I'm so jealous of praising words.




 

Well she told me that you are a great man who has passion in dancing. Also your vibes are much different from the rest as you express the dance well. You are goofy but cute at the same time. However you seem to be reserved when she teases you of going out on a date with her. She just wants you to know that no matter what you are or who you are. She likes the way you are in your heart.




 

She told you that.... just like how i told you about her....




 

Hyunjin ah. You need to tell her what you yold me. Your feelings for her are super strong but you are weak in confronting them. Try to man up and just tell her your true feelings. It doesnt hurt if you lift that off your shoulder.




 

Heol two dancers are in love with each other but they didnt express it to each other well




 

Bro you really got to man up.




 

Hyunjin ah. Good luck with Yeji lecture once you are done confessing.




 

Guys support him. He is going to what Seungmin and Changbin went through

 



 

Does Solbi nuna knows aboyt this




 

Oh she will soon




 

Guys pack up we are heading back home.




 

Nuna will you cook for us.




 

If you guys get ready and meet at the parking lot in 15 minutes. Yes I will. Oh Shira there you are. Here catch this.








 

Solbi throws the car key. Leeknow helped you to catch it and gave it to you.









 

Mwoh why is the car key with her.




 

Shira, that's your new car. Uncle just bought it for you.




 

SHIRA NUNA CAN DRIVE. HOLY.




 

Han Jisung will calm you down.




 

Since when nuna can drive




 

Wow i didnt know our stylist can drive.




 

Guys she is just helping you to send you guys back home. Only for today as her car is specialy for stylist stuff




 

Well who is going to ride with her.




 

Up to you guys. Little warning she aint gonna drive like me. So just a heads up for you guys.




 

Unnie I'm not that bad. It's just a fun ride the last time I drove for you.




 

I almost die Shira. Hurry up boys you guys left 10 minutes




 

DIPS ON SHIRA NUNA CAR.




 

ME TOO IM IN WITH SHIRA NUNA CAR.




 

Sister, I'm following you because we aint finish with our conversation.




 

I aint leaving them with Shira alone.




 

Settled now I will meet you guys at the parking lot.